John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Also this game gives me a bad taste, why make the MC a police officer? When he lacks morals the way he does?
You can all argue against me now, saying they are all humans etc too, but even considering that?
Just gives a sour taste.. Worst part of this game is the MC.. just saying. I don't are if it's real or not, it just fails.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Any action with the students this update?

love this game btw. great work

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Guter Reiter we need more games like this, with true swinging. There are many "hotwife" games, not enough swinger games. In this update, I finally let someone else be with the wife(since I got to be with their wife), that is much more my speed. Not kink shaming but I could never get into the cuck lifestyle, guess I am too selfish, even if I always tried to get my partner off at least once(sometimes more, depends on how they are wired) before I get off. The dialogue still needs a bit more polishing. Love the structure though, being able to pick and choose every sexual action, without needing so many points in this or that to open those choices. I did all the exhibitionist stuff until the last scene, where I actually took part in full on swinging...went red, then white.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can I fix it?
Same here...several times. Maybe it has something to do with rejecting those middle-schoolers....why are they even in this game?
Yes, it has to do with the teenagers and whether you crossed the line with them during your fun. You can fix by going into Ren'Py console and doing either of the following:

You did not have fun with teenagers
Code:
yes_fun_ep12 = False
or

You did have fun with the teenagers
Code:
yes_fun_ep12 = True
The problem here is that the dev does not default any variables, so when he adds a new variable, it affects prior saves because they will not have default values.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
The game is heavily focused on exhibitionism, while you can complete avoid your wife of fucking anyone, she is kinda a slut sometimes, and the mc sometimes act like a cuck, fantasianting of his wife being fucked by young cocks, is not complete bad but there is a lot that i wish could be better...one big bad thing in my opinion is the system of points and really bad way to block content, for example, there is some scenes when you need to choose if you want anal or vaginal, both of them give different points, and both you can cum inside or outside and that give different points too, for me this is a horrible way to to waste scenes and content.

"Attention: This game is not about cheating and beta MC!"
No, the game is about exhibitionism, but your wife kiss another woman behind your back, even if you are not in the lesbian path, she touch dicks even if you don't want her cheating, and saying that the mc is not a beta is a joke, somentimes he really act like a cuck, the only time that i can say that he was not one and got ball was in the fight.
not only young cocks, old and flabby are also welcome (ep14 part1) but the scenes where nicole doing two blowjob or swinging won't be so impressive anymore, she could be fucked by such a giant for a change, or let them go to the club again.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Yes, it has to do with the teenagers and whether you crossed the line with them during your fun. You can fix by going into Ren'Py console and doing either of the following:

You did not have fun with teenagers
Code:
yes_fun_ep12 = False
or

You did have fun with the teenagers
Code:
yes_fun_ep12 = True
The problem here is that the dev does not default any variables, so when he adds a new variable, it affects prior saves because they will not have default values.
As usual, GOOML, you're on top of things. Thanks for helping out.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
How can I fix it?
Use a save before Ep12 or use the UnRen-ultrahack.bat from here.

It's a useful tool for various Ren'Py games so it's better to get accustomed to it rather sooner than later. Just drop the .bat file in the location of your game.exe and start it. There you can enable the console with (3).

Then add the following statement via Shift+O after loading your save:

Code:
$ yes_fun_ep12 = False
or
Code:
$ yes_fun_ep12 = True
(if the boys had fun with her in ep12.)

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Btw, I didn't like how the black guy was portrayed in the last update. Pretty unimaginative. Another one who treats her like a bitch/slut for no reason as if they can't be thankful for getting a treat. IMO he also should have suspected that they're a couple. It's not like hotwifing is a foreign concept.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 14: Part 1)
NOTE: My update to Ep 12 Final won't be done for a few days.
So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
sorry did you mean ep14 Final wouldn't done in few days ? cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
As usual your game seemed quite interesting, i was happily in a perverted way playing the last update, BUT from the beginning till the moment she began to tease the old dude, three images were missing, impossible to roll back, but possible to ignore it though. I did not get any further as of now.
Is it a bug?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Hmm I think a red warning should also have been added in the glory hole scene, at the club. There is one a moment later when another man comes in and tries to fuck Nicole but I think the developers should add another one when it comes to decide if she does the glory hole stuff.

Other than that, I think the game is properly balanced and you can choose when to stop and whether you only want to push exhibitionism or get into swinging/sharing/cuckold. I'm not sure if she can take things further (cheating, without letting the MC know) but so far so good.

Regards

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
got a few downvotes, I guess I have to re-do it better:
The MC who is a COP, a police officer,, as a a police officer offering his wife out to minors?
There is more but I don't care to play it yet.
But he is in general a d-bag, even in his way of thinking, downvote me all you want but he is a douchebag.

Edit: have fun, dont mind me, if you love it, all good!

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes