Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
for some reason this Update is mostly about Steve! and he was absolute Hero of this Update
All sex Scenes Belongs to him and you don't have option not to get Steve involve, unless you reject whole Scene like Cuckquean Scene or bathroom
and each new update we get more talk and action about Husband have fun and sex with other womans more and more
Game is on Cuckquean path in general

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
got a few downvotes, I guess I have to re-do it better:
The MC who is a COP, a police officer,, as a a police officer offering his wife out to minors?
There is more but I don't care to play it yet.
But he is in general a d-bag, even in his way of thinking, downvote me all you want but he is a douchebag.

Edit: have fun, dont mind me, if you love it, all good!
those Kids look like Minors but they are not minors, it seems they were in College for several years

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
those Kids look like Minors but they are not minors, it seems they were in College for several years
it seems, as usual, but it's hard to believe they're in college, let alone for several years.

Anyway, adding minors to games who are officially 18+ is not something new, we all know that and we all know why, but these two look like 16 year-old boys or 17 at most.

Regards

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Some guess what Chapter 15 will show us?
Hmmmm. Here are a few choices
1. Re-visit the Red Angel Club
2. Finally go on that long teased vacation to either the mountains or the beach
3. Steve goes out with Mrs. Audley while Nicole goes out with co-worker John
4. Nicole finally does her stage routine with Sarah
5. Steve and Casey start investigating Henry together
6. Steve's old military partner visits

BTW, I don't know if it makes a difference but when you play through that Casey goes to the gym near Thomas, Steve talks with Sarah at the gym. She gives him a secret password to use the next time they go to the Red Angel. I noticed that you don't get the code if Casey goes to Nicole's gym. So if you didn't get the code when you played you may want to go back to when Steve suggests a gym and choose "the one near Thomas". I have no idea if the code is important to hear, maybe you get it in anyway but I just wanted to throw it out there.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, everyone. I feel like Gibbs. How + where do I install the "Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 14: Part 1)"? I downloaded Ep.14 Final. Where do I use "Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 14: Part 1)" there?
Thanks... 36.gif

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Hello, everyone. I feel like Gibbs. How + where do I install the "Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 14: Part 1)"? I downloaded Ep.14 Final. Where do I use "Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 14: Part 1)" there?
Thanks... View attachment 2294579
Not sure if this would a good idea. The WT-mod replaces the episode and flashback rpys. By using the current version of the mod on EP14 final you would revert all the changes made to episodes pre EP14 final. Including changes to variables. That would cause the game to crash at some point (and you would miss the changes GuterReiter made to the episodes).

Reactions: Zooncats

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
"Attention: This game is not about cheating and beta MC!"
No, the game is about exhibitionism, but your wife kiss another woman behind your back, even if you are not in the lesbian path, she touch dicks even if you don't want her cheating, and saying that the mc is not a beta is a joke, somentimes he really act like a cuck, the only time that i can say that he was not one and got ball was in the fight.
Well, as stated by the developer, the game has a male MC although you can take control of Nicole's choices in the memories. From this perspective, I don't find annoying those few scenes with non-avoidable lesbian content (in order to prepare this path), at least at the beginning, but it's true that as the story progresses, it looks like more and more lesbian stuff is starting to be mandatory (not a problem for me though, I'm following this path).

And yes, the MC starts behaving more and more like a cuck if you let this happen. As long as you decide not to cross the red line, he just enjoys the power of being the only one who can fuck his hot wife and gets horny seeing other men staring at her, eating her alive.

On the other hand, cheating is in the air, that's for sure. Even if we (players) have control on whether she cheats during the memories, I don't think she has permission (sorry, I know this sounds bad) to fuck other men if you don't enter the swinging/sharing/cuckold path. This means she could fuck other men while the MC is not there and later lie to him or even tell him the truth and make him feel cheated because he doesn't approve what she did. However, the developer has decided that as long as she doesn't lie, everything's ok and I think that's a bit unrealistic. But hey, not my game, right?

So overall, I think this is probably one of the best games in terms of balance between ntr / exhibitionism content, or at least the one that gives you a better control on how far you want to go.

To be honest, I feel like this was the kind of content I'd like to see in the good wife route of A Wife and Mother in case you're into this other game that I personally love.

Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch
Sep 16, 2019
so does anybody know how you get the bbc in the shower with nichole at the waterpark, i got the sarah nichole and mc shower scene but dont know how you unlock this scene
View attachment 2294969
its depends on which bikini you choose for sarah. it happens much much early in the game(ep 9). thats my problem with the game btw little choices effects scenes couple of episodes later. its hard to see all scenes without looking at script and using console.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
its depends on which bikini you choose for sarah. it happens much much early in the game(ep 9). thats my problem with the game btw little choices effects scenes couple of episodes later. its hard to see all scenes without looking at script and using console.

As much as I enjoy this game I have to agree with you. Choices should be played closer to the outcomes so you can see every scene. I'm just trying to imagine what the vacation update will look like. Realize that question was answered in chapter 1 or 2. I have to image that the story lines are going to be drastically different. I'd love to see the scene with the guy in the shower but I'm not going back to episode 3 to see the scene with the bikini choice.

Sep 16, 2019
As much as I enjoy this game I have to agree with you. Choices should be played closer to the outcomes so you can see every scene. I'm just trying to imagine what the vacation update will look like. Realize that question was answered in chapter 1 or 2. I have to image that the story lines are going to be drastically different. I'd love to see the scene with the guy in the shower but I'm not going back to episode 3 to see the scene with the bikini choice.
yea thats annoying. also there are a choice to using bus or subway in ep8 effects ep14 joseph scene. its easy when using console but thats break the immersion, idk.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
you can just open the image folder for episode 14 and see all the scenes that you missed, only problem is theres no text to what they are saying, id like to know what nichole says before her double facial in the mens changing room

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

wow dont even remember picking bikini for Sarah, i thought it had to do with which dildo you bought nichole, i think i bought her the dog dildo as a joke, not sure what i missed or affected with that.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes