Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
wow dont even remember picking bikini for Sarah, i thought it had to do with which dildo you bought nichole, i think i bought her the dog dildo as a joke, not sure what i missed or affected with that.
I did too. I do have a question. I opted to work late for Thomas which made me late for the water park. Is there anything different? Knowing the developer there is.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
As much as I enjoy this game I have to agree with you. Choices should be played closer to the outcomes so you can see every scene. I'm just trying to imagine what the vacation update will look like. Realize that question was answered in chapter 1 or 2. I have to image that the story lines are going to be drastically different. I'd love to see the scene with the guy in the shower but I'm not going back to episode 3 to see the scene with the bikini choice.
I understand your reasoning, but I really like that these seemingly minor choices have some impact on the story. Far too often in games we have alibi choices which do absolutely zero for the overall story. Still, I see why you do not want to go back to the early chapters.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I understand your reasoning, but I really like that these seemingly minor choices have some impact on the story. Far too often in games we have alibi choices which do absolutely zero for the overall story. Still, I see why you do not want to go back to the early chapters.
I don't have a problem with going back but the game has gotten so big that going back to episode 3 and replaying the whole thing just for one scene isn't worth it. I agree that I like different scenarios and situations that affect future events. The problem is when you have to go back and replay an hour of gameplay for just one scene.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 14: Part 1)
NOTE: My update to Ep 12 Final won't be done for a few days.
So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
so does anybody know how you get the bbc in the shower with nichole at the waterpark, i got the sarah nichole and mc shower scene but dont know how you unlock this scene
View attachment 2294969
Strange, i got the scene you missed but i did not get the scene you got, with Sarah and Nicole in the shower. I can only guess it depends on previous choices which one you get since it seems to be "either/or", but till Lord Ashram will update his mod to v. 14 final there is no way to say what choice does what(and there's also some cheats in the mod!).. And since it seems that Lord Ashram has some health problems we should wish him all the best so that he will soon be able to do his great work for this and other games.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
most wired choice effect is using Metro instead of bus in early episodes for having blowjob scene with old man in ep14 !
this game definitely need detailed Walkthrough mod ...
Which old man, you got to be more specific :ROFLMAO:
the old jealous neighbor or the old guy in the yellow pimp suit or the old janitor or the old guy in the park bench

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
And yes, the MC starts behaving more and more like a cuck if you let this happen. As long as you decide not to cross the red line, he just enjoys the power of being the only one who can fuck his hot wife and gets horny seeing other men staring at her, eating her alive.
Even if you don't cross the line, the mc have fantasies with the wife with young (or old) cocks, the young one was early in the game, but the old was not and he get turned on by thinking of her with them. For me, if i was on a "not sharing" path, i wish that he could act more "alpha" (and i hate this term) and not be thinking his wife with young or old cocks, for me that is he being a cuck. There is also another examples why i think that don't matter what, the mc is a cuck, for example, even if we don't want her on the lesbian path she kiss yanlin behind his back, when she play with john and send him a hot pic and the mc like that, when she touch colin dick, nicole and kevin, for me those are not exhibitionism content, was him being a cuck. For me exhibitionism is you look but you don't touch.

On the other hand, cheating is in the air, that's for sure.
In the nightclub, don't matter what route you take, if you bring her to the bathroom she touch the other guy cock (like she was going to stroke him without your consent, like a slut on a gangbang), if you bring her to the room and fuck in front of that guy (i don't remember his name) she touch his cock the same way as the bathroom, so yeah, even if we don't want that, she cleary have a slut way (or past).

Reactions: Mamonetti

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
for some reason this Update is mostly about Steve! and he was absolute Hero of this Update
All sex Scenes Belongs to him and you don't have option not to get Steve involve, unless you reject whole Scene like Cuckquean Scene or bathroom
and each new update we get more talk and action about Husband have fun and sex with other womans more and more
Game is on Cuckquean path in general
This game is neither about cuckolding nor is it about cuckqueening. It is about an open relationship! In which both partners are allowed to have sex with others, be that in the presence of the partner or without him/her around. The only rule of such open relationships is that both partners KNOW what the other does, either by being there when it happens or by being told about it in detail after it happened.

The hope of some players that in the future there may be some "cheating" is totally unfounded in this game cause cheating is absolutely out of question in an open relationship based on love and trust. Nothing happens "behind the back" of a partner! Unless the dev would like to add some "drama" and some "conflict" in the future by ignoring that main rule of an open relationship. Or maybe just "play with that rule" a little :)

And also cuckolding is not the theme of this game. In the previous versions it was mostly Nicole who had sex with other men, with "permission" from her husband which may have looked at times as if it was "cuckolding" or "hotwifing". Now it is only fair, for an open relationship, that also Steve has sex with other women and Nicole also likes to watch. That doesn't make her a cuckqueen! The fact that both like to watch their partner having sex with others is just part of what makes an open relationship.

And thank God, this time we even got a classic swinging scene (wife swap), classic in the sense that 2 couples changing partners is exactly what swinging should be, unlike in other games with the tag "swinging" where you can only see some threesomes but never (or very seldom) a real 4 some , 2 couples changing partners..

I would have loved to see some animations in this swinging scene, but animations seem to be kind of a problem for this dev. Thanks a lot anyway for this classical swinging scene, GuterRiter! Hope to see more like this in the future, maybe in the club and/or in that hotel they were talking about.. because (classical) swinging does belong to the life style of an open relationship, among other things, of course :)

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I really don't mind choices that I know are going to affect the story. Like early in the game you pick your fantasy of being watched or lesbian sex. Making that decision I knew would affect future events so I just did a save and went back and played the different options. But picking a bikini for someone other than my wife 12 chapters ago..... Well I didn't see that coming

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
And one more point. I'm playing the android version and I noticed there is no option to name your saves. With so many options it would be nice if you could name them. For instance if I chose camping as a vacation destination I could name all my saves in that path as "camp chapter 5". It may make it easier

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
most wired choice effect is using Metro instead of bus in early episodes for having blowjob scene with old man in ep14 !
this game definitely need detailed Walkthrough mod ...
seriously? then the old man doesn't jerk off on the floor? this subway/bus choice was probably when they were going to the old one and she was dancing with him

if she gives a coin to a homeless man or ignores him, things will be different later too...

Last edited:

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Strange, i got the scene you missed but i did not get the scene you got, with Sarah and Nicole in the shower. I can only guess it depends on previous choices which one you get since it seems to be "either/or", but till Lord Ashram will update his mod to v. 14 final there is no way to say what choice does what(and there's also some cheats in the mod!).. And since it seems that Lord Ashram has some health problems we should wish him all the best so that he will soon be able to do his great work for this and other games.

It's really just the choice which swimsuit Sarah should buy in EP9 that defines the scene in EP14:

1673245989456.png

Sith2009

May 9, 2019
As always, a very successful update. Think it's great what Guter Reiter can do because it stands out from the crowd. What I find a pity, sometimes the update to Android doesn't work and you have to play it from the beginning. Is there a trick or something?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
As always, a very successful update. Think it's great what Guter Reiter can do because it stands out from the crowd. What I find a pity, sometimes the update to Android doesn't work and you have to play it from the beginning. Is there a trick or something?
I usually don’t have that problem but for this update I did. I think it’s because he changed some of the choices

• Sad
Reactions: Sith2009

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This game is neither about cuckolding nor is it about cuckqueening. It is about an open relationship! In which both partners are allowed to have sex with others, be that in the presence of the partner or without him/her around. The only rule of such open relationships is that both partners KNOW what the other does, either by being there when it happens or by being told about it in detail after it happened.

The hope of some players that in the future there may be some "cheating" is totally unfounded in this game cause cheating is absolutely out of question in an open relationship based on love and trust. Nothing happens "behind the back" of a partner! Unless the dev would like to add some "drama" and some "conflict" in the future by ignoring that main rule of an open relationship. Or maybe just "play with that rule" a little :)

And also cuckolding is not the theme of this game. In the previous versions it was mostly Nicole who had sex with other men, with "permission" from her husband which may have looked at times as if it was "cuckolding" or "hotwifing". Now it is only fair, for an open relationship, that also Steve has sex with other women and Nicole also likes to watch. That doesn't make her a cuckqueen! The fact that both like to watch their partner having sex with others is just part of what makes an open relationship.

And thank God, this time we even got a classic swinging scene (wife swap), classic in the sense that 2 couples changing partners is exactly what swinging should be, unlike in other games with the tag "swinging" where you can only see some threesomes but never (or very seldom) a real 4 some , 2 couples changing partners..

I would have loved to see some animations in this swinging scene, but animations seem to be kind of a problem for this dev. Thanks a lot anyway for this classical swinging scene, GuterRiter! Hope to see more like this in the future, maybe in the club and/or in that hotel they were talking about.. because (classical) swinging does belong to the life style of an open relationship, among other things, of course :)
Want to see them have a 3some with Nichole’s hot boss Miss Audley :love:

Reactions: latex lvr
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes