1ZeRat

Apr 19, 2018
Question:
does anyone think that the *dongs in this game are a little on the small side or is it just me? I don't want exaggerations necessarily, but in this game, all the schlongs look kind of small. For the rest, it is a great game.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Question:
does anyone think that the *dongs in this game are a little on the small side or is it just me? I don't want exaggerations necessarily, but in this game, all the schlongs look kind of small. For the rest, it is a great game.
Well the bbc guy makes Steve’s look smaller

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Question:
Probably because the majority of the games on this website feature characters with overly huge, or exaggerated dick sizes. This game has normal sized dicks, so it seems abnormal in comparison

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Not that I'm looking...But I think Steve has gotten a bit bigger since the first update. Not that I'm looking...

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
seriously? then the old man doesn't jerk off on the floor? this subway/bus choice was probably when they were going to the old one and she was dancing with him

if she gives a coin to a homeless man or ignores him, things will be different later too...
yes, if you use bus and dance with him, you will get oldman cum on Nicole face

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What choice and what chapter were we supposed to pick so that student doesn’t get beat up and Steve beats up the bully in front of student and his mom?
Cause my playthrough Steve shows up after dudes ass was kicked

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
What choice and what chapter were we supposed to pick so that student doesn’t get beat up and Steve beats up the bully in front of student and his mom?
Cause my playthrough Steve shows up after dudes ass was kicked
I'm not totally sure but I think it's in chapter 9 or 10. When Thomas asks you to work for him. If you say no I think you get there before he gets beaten up and you meet the girl.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Probably because the majority of the games on this website feature characters with overly huge, or exaggerated dick sizes. This game has normal sized dicks, so it seems abnormal in comparison
I agree. And let's not forget unrealistic balloon tits.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 14: Part 1)
NOTE: My update to Ep 12 Final won't be done for a few days.
So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
Hi, just wondering if you will update the mod for the ep 14 final version?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 14 Pt 1 + WT by Lord Ashram
Size 279 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Until Lord Ashram is recovered I'm gonna pause this port. You can use the dev's version if you don't want to wait.

Reactions: Malika1234
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes