Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I'm wondering what the developer meant when he said "break the logic of the narrative"? I think it has to do with them playing their game. Maybe something is going to happen outside of the game. Who knows. He has set up so many different scenarios that I don't think we will see all of them. I also have to wonder about the fate of Steve and Nicole. Is he saying there is a scenario where they don't end up happy? Nothing so far is showing any cracks in their relationship

Aravin00

Nov 7, 2021
Moreover, I gave everyone the opportunity to act out these scenes in their own way. Play your role, play your characters the way you see it. If you choose something that you don't like, then what is my fault? This is in some way a role-playing game. Just play at your own pace. Or maybe it was better for me to decide for the players who would have sex with whom and when?
I absolutely love your way of thinking. Especially your last sentence shows how much you respect not only the medium you chose to tell this story but also us - as in the audience - enjoying it.

riftxd

May 3, 2020
i m glad Dev decide to not create new paths, there are already lot of path and unfinished scenario.
personally waiting to see adventures events like:
1- Oliver inviting Nicole for late night show...
2- photographer who Steve gave him contact info...
3- Nicole Start to perform on stage
4- Back to Angel Club and try other rooms
Spreading legs on bed are boring.
and the vacation that they had planned before, either camping or relaxing on sea. just hoping that devs can explore that options too

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
and the vacation that they had planned before, either camping or relaxing on sea. just hoping that devs can explore that options too
You have to wonder how the developer is going to pull that one off. You almost have to create two separate stories, one for camping and one for the beach. I would imagine that update is going to take a while.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Hey I have a question. I have heard there is a scene in the last update where you get a blowjob from Fiona. I think there is a way to actually have sex with her. Does anyone know how to get that scene? Thanks.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Where can I find the way in the game Ep.11 (Red Angel Club) that Nicole makes Anthony cum in mouth? Same in the stranger's toilet at the glory hole. I haven't found the option yet. I have the photo series. That being said, I still think the Red Angel scenes are the best!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RolandG.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey I have a question. I have heard there is a scene in the last update where you get a blowjob from Fiona. I think there is a way to actually have sex with her. Does anyone know how to get that scene? Thanks.
I got that scene and wasn’t even trying, wife says something to you like look at the way Fiona’s looking at you, she wants you & I think this is after you tell your story how you got that lady’s phone number at the water park but aren’t going to call her since it was just a bet, then she’s drunk outside just follow her out, oh and Nichole spying getting turned on when your getting blown

Reactions: pavlogrk

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
at the barbecue with Sarah and Martin .... you don't follow Nicole in the Living room but stay outside (as far as I remember)

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
It would be nice if there was a map for the paths in the game. I've been playing for almost 2 years and I'm still looking for a way.

Reactions: homejorz
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes