DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Its a new poster. Nicole is kneeling down next to a motorcyle.
It’s locked on Patreon but you can make out the first sentence. “Does anyone want to help Nichole repair a motorcycle, otherwise She will have to spend the night there alone.”
she doesn’t drive a motorcycle right? I’d love to see her on it though

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
why is this post so inactive? this game deserved more than this man :(
Couldn't agree more. So the next question is what should we talk about? From what I've seen from other discussions they usually fall into these categories:
1. Complaints about how slow the updates are. I don't think this works for this game. From what I've seen the developer seems to update every 60-90 days and has been pretty consistent in updating. Also, from everything I've seen on his patreon he works on the game by himself (He has mentioned he has someone help him change his dialogues but that is after the update so I don't think he works with anyone else in updating) so it's hard to complain about someone who works individually.
2. The direction of the game. I think we can all agree that this game is different than most NTR games in that they are doing this together and the developer has said there won't be any cheating. I guess we can talk about how fast or slow the game is progressing. Or we could talk about how the first update seems just to be a set up for the second update. I have noticed that when he does the first update there is little sexual activity going on and that ramps up in the second update.
3. Quality of the renders/lack of animation/quality of dialogues. I will agree that animations usually help any game, especially if they are done correctly. I like the renders. I find Nicole to be an attractive person (I like dark haired women) and I like the fact that all the guys don't have horse dicks that would kill someone. Regarding the dialogue, like I said, he has someone fix the dialogues after the releases. It would be nice if he could fix them before the release. It is obvious that English is not his first language and it does affect the story. I enjoy going back and replaying the game to see the changes. It just seems general proofreading changes and it makes the dialogue a little more conversational.
4. Where do we want the story to go. This is usually the most controversial conversations to have. Everybody sees the story going in different directions but it is usually one of the more enjoyable topics. I don't know how frequently the developer comes onto this site but I always wonder if they get any ideas for future story lines based on these discussions.
So there you go. Let's pick one and have a discussion. I enjoy talking about this game because, alone with A Life Worth Living, it is my favorite game to play.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I’ve noticed not only this game but others as well, they don’t update their preview images on the first page. And there’s only like 12, I’m pretty sure you can have atleast 20, some devs have more. So since the 12 on the preview page are pretty outdated I thought we could each pick our favorite and send it to the mod or whoever changes those pics to get some more lewd or naughty pics to either add to or replace what’s there now, which is pretty outdated pics. The most recent is Nichole about to give him a bj in the bathroom which happened couple updates ago

Reactions: Adviar5050

Rhoener

Nov 9, 2020
Can anyone help ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 251, in script call
    call episode_14 from _call_episode_14
  File "game/flashbacks/flashback_15/fl_15_aa.rpy", line 658, in script
    return
Exception: Could not find return label u'_call_flashback_15_aa'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 251, in script call
    call episode_14 from _call_episode_14
  File "game/flashbacks/flashback_15/fl_15_aa.rpy", line 658, in script
    return
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1782, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 726, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label u'_call_flashback_15_aa'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
EG Ep.14 Final 
Fri Feb 17 09:54:03 2023

heyhey31

Dec 12, 2021
Couldn't agree more. So the next question is what should we talk about? From what I've seen from other discussions they usually fall into these categories:
1. Complaints about how slow the updates are. I don't think this works for this game. From what I've seen the developer seems to update every 60-90 days and has been pretty consistent in updating. Also, from everything I've seen on his patreon he works on the game by himself (He has mentioned he has someone help him change his dialogues but that is after the update so I don't think he works with anyone else in updating) so it's hard to complain about someone who works individually.
2. The direction of the game. I think we can all agree that this game is different than most NTR games in that they are doing this together and the developer has said there won't be any cheating. I guess we can talk about how fast or slow the game is progressing. Or we could talk about how the first update seems just to be a set up for the second update. I have noticed that when he does the first update there is little sexual activity going on and that ramps up in the second update.
3. Quality of the renders/lack of animation/quality of dialogues. I will agree that animations usually help any game, especially if they are done correctly. I like the renders. I find Nicole to be an attractive person (I like dark haired women) and I like the fact that all the guys don't have horse dicks that would kill someone. Regarding the dialogue, like I said, he has someone fix the dialogues after the releases. It would be nice if he could fix them before the release. It is obvious that English is not his first language and it does affect the story. I enjoy going back and replaying the game to see the changes. It just seems general proofreading changes and it makes the dialogue a little more conversational.
4. Where do we want the story to go. This is usually the most controversial conversations to have. Everybody sees the story going in different directions but it is usually one of the more enjoyable topics. I don't know how frequently the developer comes onto this site but I always wonder if they get any ideas for future story lines based on these discussions.
So there you go. Let's pick one and have a discussion. I enjoy talking about this game because, alone with A Life Worth Living, it is my favorite game to play.
I would love to delve deeper into Nicole's job. Do we know what sort of work Nicole's does at the moment? It looks like we might be exploring that path soon with the hints at a possible coworker date. Also the tutoring side gig she has with the foreign kid would be fun to explore.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I would love to delve deeper into Nicole's job. Do we know what sort of work Nicole's does at the moment? It looks like we might be exploring that path soon with the hints at a possible coworker date. Also the tutoring side gig she has with the foreign kid would be fun to explore.
I totally forgot about the tutoring side job, it’s been so long, & she does like teasing the guys at work. But I want to see a 3some with her hot boss they met at the water park who is hotter than Nichole in my opinion

heyhey31

Dec 12, 2021
  1. Her tutoring side job with some action would be great.
  2. Meeting a fan from their onlyfans(like) page could be exciting.
  3. Her having some fun with a co-worker sounds fun.
Yeah, I'm excited to see where they go with the photography. Hopefully it leads to more exhibitionism opportunities
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LBS10

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
If you think about it there are so many options. I actually think the developer has created too many options. Just think about it. Here are the ones that come to mind.
1. A return visit to the Red Angel Club
2. Her dancing competition. If you remember, in earlier chapters she was practicing for this but it seems to have been dropped.
3. The tutoring with the young guy
4. John, the co-worker. I think it was the chapter where she was with Eric and Colin where he called him and you had the option to go on a date with him.
5. Oliver, the gym guy. He asked Nicole to perform with his team at "events".
6. The photographer. If you chose to give him your contact info he reached out to Steve.
7. The long anticipated vacation option. I'm just not sure how he's gonna pay this off. You had the option of picking the beach or the mountains. Those have to be two totally separate situations so he would have to write two different ones. I also have a problem with this. You make the choice in Chapter 1 or 2. If you want to see both scenarios you would have to go back to Chapter 2 and then skip through 14 chapters to see that other option. He should make this choices closer to the payoff so you don't have to go so far back.
8. The whole "Henry" situation. He has kinda dropped that whole storyline which was interesting. I think he needs to go back and explore it.
9. The Casey issue. In the last chapter, Steve either volunteered to help or not help Casey investigate him. Either way there is going to be more options.
10. Is there a payoff to Nicole signing (or not signing) the offer from Joseph.
11. A return to the old guy who was painting her. It seemed they wanted her to go back.
12. Steve helping out Eric. If you choose not to help Thomas and didn't stay late the day you went to the pool you encountered ERic getting bullied by some other students and you volunteered to help train him and his girlfriend.
13. If you didn't fool around with Eric and Colin, Colin asks nicole on a date when he sees her at the waterpark.
14. The Mrs. Audley situation. Or the young woman at the waterpark. Based on the choice of "like old woman, or disgusted by old woman" you flirt with different people at teh waterpark. On top of that you encountered Nicole's boss and it looks like that may lead to something.
15. the two young people that Steve encountered as a cop that he had the option of letting them continue or sending them away and who you later encountered at Martin and Sarah's party. He seemed to be really into Nicole.
16. Fiona. That may be a one time thing but she really seemed to be into Steve.
17. Yanlin. She is obviously turned on by Nicole.
And those are just the ones that come to mind. I'm sure I'm forgetting one or two.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
  1. Her tutoring side job with some action would be great.
  2. Meeting a fan from their onlyfans(like) page could be exciting.
  3. Her having some fun with a co-worker sounds fun.
Yeah damn been waiting to see what happens with that storyline. Hope we get something soon

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Anyway, according to the descriptions, the story lasts for a long time. The only question is how long there will be updates for the game. Many(!) developers (see TAC, or Jessie's hard news ) take their time or start something new although the old story is good. The fact that the "patron" may have already invested a lot of money in the game is not given much attention. I only have one participation at the moment!

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes