Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
The game is fantastic. but only thing is, game developer can we have more face reaction/expressions from female characters during sex / pre sex. I think that will make it even more interesting.
Yeah I agree. I have made this suggestion here before. I think because he is a new developer he is just learning and probably spends more time on the story and learning the craft of rendering.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
He has been amazingly consistent with his releases. this one is actually longer than most. He usually stays about 2 months between releases. This one (depending on how late in March he releases) will be 2 1/2 months. Looking forward to this one.
average each update took 3 month(for last 2 year) , each year 4 release and 2 chapter.
if nothing special happen next update will be release in 2-3 week

Reactions: cococonmono

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
Ep 14 Final
  • Backport changes to Episodes 11, 12, 13 and their Flashbacks to Episode 14 Final changes
  • Update Episode 14 and its Flashback to Episode 14 Final
  • Update Flashback 4 about the possibility of having sex with Sarah or a guy in Episode 14 depending on which swimsuit you choose
  • Update and clean up the WT for Episodes 11-14

My first mod update release since my cancer hiatus.

Edit: I forgot to mention you really need to start the game towards then end of Chapter 10 or you will probably run into issues though I'm sure this has already been discussed by now.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
Ep 14 Final
  • Backport changes to Episodes 11, 12, 13 and their Flashbacks to Episode 14 Final changes
  • Update Flashback 4 about the possibility of having sex with Sarah or a guy in Episode 14 depending on which swimsuit you choose

D4AA85FD-6336-451C-BFEF-E01731B29B4B.gif

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
Ep 14 Final

(y)

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hey Guter Reiter, I'm surprised you kept the first_xyz variables instead of using nicole_xyz variables instead. I know it's suppose to be hidden from the player but I did include when you change them as part of the WT so I hope it doesn't confuse players and they get what it is.

Reactions: wt8989 and D Dog

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
reminds me a bit of Anna from Anna Exciting Affection. I prefer the OG Nicole body proportions, though.
I have no problem with OG Nicole. She is one of sexiest (and naughty :devilish:) characters i ever play in a VN, it's just that thicness is my weakness. And that hair is also great. I'll love if OG Nicole could have that hair in some scenes of the game.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I have no problem with OG Nicole. She is one of sexiest (and naughty :devilish:) characters i ever play in a VN, it's just that thicness is my weakness. And that hair is also great. I'll love if OG Nicole could have that hair in some scenes of the game.
For sure, that hair is sexy. And I have nothing against thick girls. I just like variety of body types and Nicole's definitely got a sexy lil bod.

Reactions: lipe2410
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes