homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
How is it a very delayed release schedule? The last release was end of December. It's only been a little over 2 months. He's quite consistently delivered a release every 3-4 months. Much better than those that take a year or more.
To be fair, some of those updates that take almost a year are usually pretty large updates. IE being a dik

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
To be fair, some of those updates that take almost a year are usually pretty large updates. IE being a dik
Sure. I'm not even complaining. It's really up to the dev how often they release. So long as the content is good quality and they are consistent, I've no problem with it. My point was really that guter reiter consistently releases updates in what I consider a short interval (3-4 months is really good, in my book).

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Sure. I'm not even complaining. It's really up to the dev how often they release. So long as the content is good quality and they are consistent, I've no problem with it. My point was really that guter reiter consistently releases updates in what I consider a short interval (3-4 months is really good, in my book).
I agree. and quality updates with a decent amount of content also

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
This game doesn't have cheating right as explained in description? Then why is there netorare tag? Can somebody explain.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
This game doesn't have cheating right as explained in description? Then why is there netorare tag? Can somebody explain.
The story is that they do everything with the knowledge of the partner. Basically the husband encourages the wife to enjoy experiences with other people they either do it together or she tells him later. They talk a lot about how far they should go and whether the partner is okay with what they are doing

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The story is that they do everything with the knowledge of the partner. Basically the husband encourages the wife to enjoy experiences with other people they either do it together or she tells him later. They talk a lot about how far they should go and whether the partner is okay with what they are doing
Thanks. That I know but the netorare tag is confusing. Netorare means cheating. If the partner have discussion then why add netorare tag?:unsure:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Thanks. That I know but the netorare tag is confusing. Netorare means cheating. If the partner have discussion then why add netorare tag?:unsure:
Yeah it's funny. NTR has about 6,000 different meanings. Everybody has there own interpretation of it but for this game it's about sharing and everything is done together. So far there hasn't been any conflict between the two. They are both encouraging each other but like the synopsis at the main screen says "Be Careful What you wish for." I think the developer is going to try and add something in that will shake things up. He has said in the past that their is more than one ending he has planned so my guess is the couple may not end up happy together based on how you play.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The reason for the tag, is this site used to have an "NTR" tag. Downside is, the community (not the site's rules) have thousands of definitions for what NTR is and is not. Since there is no tag for sharing/swinging, this game got the NTR tag (since at the time, it fell under the "community's definition" of NTR).

Well since then, the site has changed the NTR tag to now "netorare". But every game that had the NTR tag before, is now using the netorare tag instead. So that's why it has the tag.

There is no actual netorare though. It is just sharing/swinging.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The reason for the tag, is this site used to have an "NTR" tag. Downside is, the community (not the site's rules) have thousands of definitions for what NTR is and is not. Since there is no tag for sharing/swinging, this game got the NTR tag (since at the time, it fell under the "community's definition" of NTR).

Well since then, the site has changed the NTR tag to now "netorare". But every game that had the NTR tag before, is now using the netorare tag instead. So that's why it has the tag.

There is no actual netorare though. It is just sharing/swinging.
Ah I see. That explains why some game added netorare even though their isn't any cheating. Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpyderArachnid
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes