Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I believe it will be launching at around whenit'sready'o'clock.
That's why I USED to be a patron; On March 30th it will have been a full 3 months without an update. Unless its gravy from the Gods I don't see why it would be worth the wait

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Me too brother..but it has very delayed update release cycle..lets see how this update works out
How is it a very delayed release schedule? The last release was end of December. It's only been a little over 2 months. He's quite consistently delivered a release every 3-4 months. Much better than those that take a year or more.

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
Thats why its more difficult to wait
it's always a long and difficult wait, but if you want we can discuss what you think will be in the next episode. There are a lot of very good possible future scenes, but if one thing is clear to me is that the developer never disappoints with their updates and they are worth the wait.

Beastwarrior91

Dec 13, 2021
it's always a long and difficult wait, but if you want we can discuss what you think will be in the next episode. There are a lot of very good possible future scenes, but if one thing is clear to me is that the developer never disappoints with their updates and they are worth the wait.
That i can see brother..he never disappoints..and this update will be quite big

Reactions: ghostrider4570

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I'm not saying this to be a jerk, it's an honest question. The complaint that he has taken 3 months to update is valid. It's true. He has however been very consistent on an 8-9 week release schedule. If this one has taken a little longer I'm fine with that. He said on his patreon that this update was a little bigger. On top of that he has said many times he is working alone and it's not his full time gig. I give developers like that a bit of a pass when it comes to release dates. But now onto my question. I don't follow the threads of many games on here so if you are upset with a 3 month release schedule please let me know a game that consistently releases in less than an 8-9 week schedule? I'm not saying this to be a smart ass I'm actually interested in a game that updates regularly in less time. From what I have seen from most games they go on a 3-4 month release schedule and don't even usually stay on that. One of the games I enjoy and follow is a Life Worth Living. They update on a 5 month release schedule and have more than one person working on it. Granted there updates are usually longer but I would be interested in following a game that updates frequently.

Reactions: Rastafoo
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes