OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hotshower in the Waterparc.I would have left her alone with the guy. Even if he fucks her, but it's definitely more when it comes out. Steve could have stayed in the background they would have had their fun.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
The developer did say that they are going to go on the long promised vacation in Chapter 16. I'm not sure if the next one is 15 or 16.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I think since the main character is Nicole, she should decide more for herself. The Patreon page states that the vacation is coming in Ep. 16. Well, guys like John or Archie don't work at all! Nicole+Steve should look for adventures with strangers, which I would prefer to her. Also, the Red Angel is still the leader in adventures, but the dialogue is terrible. You don't talk such nonsense, especially not when it comes to shagging someone.

Reactions: homejorz

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
what is the most recent post on patreon about?
He talks about the game. He says it is his first game and he realizes he has made some mistakes. He does say that in future updates he will let you know when an important decision comes up. I think he mentioned that the vacation scenario is one he would change. He also says the characters have turned out differently than he intended but doesn't give specifics. He does know how the game will end and said he is planning on a new game when this one ends. Lastly he does say that he is working alone on this project and he likes the storytelling aspect but not the coding. Hope that helps

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
He talks about the game. He says it is his first game and he realizes he has made some mistakes. He does say that in future updates he will let you know when an important decision comes up. I think he mentioned that the vacation scenario is one he would change. He also says the characters have turned out differently than he intended but doesn't give specifics. He does know how the game will end and said he is planning on a new game when this one ends. Lastly he does say that he is working alone on this project and he likes the storytelling aspect but not the coding. Hope that helps
Yeah I can definitely tell he loves the storytelling. If you ignore the grammar errors and weird phrasing from time to time; you can tell he's put a lot of thought into each character and their psyche. TBH, when the game is completed it could use a full spellcheck and edit to really bring the script to max potential.

shreyanzh

Jun 18, 2020
I had a question i am playing the game from beginning and the last time i played when nicole went to the water resort in the washroom she gave blowjob to a black dude now this time steve is getting blown by sarah......what choices have caused this?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I had a question i am playing the game from beginning and the last time i played when nicole went to the water resort in the washroom she gave blowjob to a black dude now this time steve is getting blown by sarah......what choices have caused this?
No clue but I think its Sarah's bikini? Not sure. Its usually a choice made in a previous chapter

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I posted this before but I’ll throw it out again. When you encounter the couple in the car early in the game and the girl asks for you to let them continue say no. Then when you go to Sarah and martins party you spend time with Fiona. Finally in the last update if you did all that when you go outside with Fiona you get more action than just a BJ. It just shows all the thought that the developer has put into this

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I posted this before but I’ll throw it out again. When you encounter the couple in the car early in the game and the girl asks for you to let them continue say no. Then when you go to Sarah and martins party you spend time with Fiona. Finally in the last update if you did all that when you go outside with Fiona you get more action than just a BJ. It just shows all the thought that the developer has put into this
Yeah Fiona creampie made me unload a bucket of cum

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
He has been amazingly consistent with his releases. this one is actually longer than most. He usually stays about 2 months between releases. This one (depending on how late in March he releases) will be 2 1/2 months. Looking forward to this one.
Oh yeah; EP 14 released on December 30th
So it actually has been 2 months so far. Mmm... too long!

donivlove

May 15, 2022
The game is fantastic. but only thing is, game developer can we have more face reaction/expressions from female characters during sex / pre sex. I think that will make it even more interesting.

Reactions: RCC14
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes