Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Hey I just figured out how to unlock a different scene with Fiona from the last update. You have to go back to when you come across the couple in the car and the woman is going to give a BJ to the guy (this is the same couple that show up at the cookout at Martin and sarahs) anyway if you shut them down at the Martin and Sarah party later Fiona comes up to you. Fast forward to the last update. When you join Fiona outside instead of just getting a BJ you will get a little more.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
I like the way you go. Nicole will not have sex (vaginal, anal, oral) with other men if you do not want to. Thats the important think for me because this couple is perfect in their relationship.
Exactly, for this type of relationship to be successful, if it really works, communication between the two partners should prevail so that neither feels bad.
Quick question. When after the scene with Yanlin, you say that you don't like her very much, does that option close her path ?
Also, is there a way to make Steve less accommodating every time Nicole tells him about her adventures? It's that at first it was something that they both enjoyed so they could make decisions together, but at a certain point it's like our MC becomes 100% cuckold and we can't make any decisions about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JIE^_^

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
Exactly, for this type of relationship to be successful, if it really works, communication between the two partners should prevail so that neither feels bad.
Quick question. When after the scene with Yanlin, you say that you don't like her very much, does that option close her path ?
Also, is there a way to make Steve less accommodating every time Nicole tells him about her adventures? It's that at first it was something that they both enjoyed so they could make decisions together, but at a certain point it's like our MC becomes 100% cuckold and we can't make any decisions about it.
I made a special attempt a few days ago, and completely chose to refuse to share route, but it doesn't seem to have any essential impact on the route of sharing of tis game。(Forgive me for my poor English):unsure:

Reactions: Lunix00

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I made a special attempt a few days ago, and completely chose to refuse to share route, but it doesn't seem to have any essential impact on the route of sharing of tis game。(Forgive me for my poor English):unsure:
you can prevent almost all sharing Scenes...
i think your definition of sharing is different, you think all non-sex adventures and exciting games are sharing (in this game) ?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Regarding Yanlin, so far it doesn't matter what you choose. The only scene after that with Yanlin is with her and Nicole. HOwever, based on how the game has been progressing, there will probably be something to do with that. What I have noticed is you get to answer that same question about Yanlin, Sarah, and Nancy. I have tried it both ways and so have haven't seen any differences. But probably down the road.

Reactions: Lunix00

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Just wondering if this has been brought up before but has anyone else noticed that at times it seems that someone is looking at Steve or Nicole through a camera or a pair of binoculars? I know it happened when they went on the roof after visiting Joseph and I noticed it again in the last chapter when she went back to the apartment with Joseph after the museum. I think there are other times but I can't remember. I'm just wondering if that is going to be a thing. Maybe someone is stalking Nicole and will use this to try and blackmail her. I'm convinced that the developer is going to have to bring some kind of conflict or issue into the relationship and so far I can't find anything else that he has introduced that would do that.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Just wondering if this has been brought up before but has anyone else noticed that at times it seems that someone is looking at Steve or Nicole through a camera or a pair of binoculars? I know it happened when they went on the roof after visiting Joseph and I noticed it again in the last chapter when she went back to the apartment with Joseph after the museum. I think there are other times but I can't remember. I'm just wondering if that is going to be a thing. Maybe someone is stalking Nicole and will use this to try and blackmail her. I'm convinced that the developer is going to have to bring some kind of conflict or issue into the relationship and so far I can't find anything else that he has introduced that would do that.
Could be that guy Henry, the criminal one? Remember he already knew Steve had a wife named Nicole. So clearly, he keeps tabs on police officers. I imagine it will culminate in Nicole being asked to strip for him or something

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes