Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
You know I was thinking and the last time he sent a message that he was in the final stages it took about a week for the update to be released. So if he stays true to form the release should be Wednesday. But then again what the hell do I know

Reactions: Rastafoo

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
You know I was thinking and the last time he sent a message that he was in the final stages it took about a week for the update to be released. So if he stays true to form the release should be Wednesday. But then again what the hell do I know
this release is bigger than the previous ones, maybe it takes more time to review it, but like you, what the hell do I know?
like everyone else, I hope it comes out soon....

Reactions: Rastafoo

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
Site is being weird about attachments right now, so you'll have to click each one to view.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Site is being weird about attachments right now, so you'll have to click each one to view.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems that our Nicole has found a new exciting way to play.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Yes...it run now:love:fun in the supermarket fun in the office. Threesome fun with the caretaker. If you want, you can also have fun with John.
Inline spoiler tags are there for a reason, it's for those not wanting to know yet what's about to happen but to allow those who do to be able to do so. If you didn't know or just got overly excited about informing those who do, well now ya know.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes