Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I think this is the best update to date. First of all the options are great. When you play I advise saving at each choice and go back and play both options. Even if you choose not to play with other people I think you will be happy with the scenes. Second is the story. It has progressed at the right pace. Unlike other games where once the female gets some strange sick she immediately becomes a turbo slut who drops her panties to any guy who enters the scene, Nicole knows what she is doing and always thinks of her husband and what he wants. Next is the introduction of new characters. In this update they bring in two totally new characters that will probably be involved in future sessions. Also, I don’t know if his English has gotten better or he is getting help but the dialogues have improved.

Jan 16, 2018
"waiting party" member here :alien: and I'm not gonna beg for an hero (you all are, fellow men of culture! :LOL:)

I just feel like praising the dev for the good work he has been making so far.
In particular, I'd like to express my appreciation for the female character: she's not your average V3 vanilla model, looks pretty unique, and with a natural-looking body type: I'm not a fan of "exaggerations" (aka "huge boobies" and/or "super thicc"), so she's nothing short of perfect.

As for the males, I'm glad we're not in the typical 3D VN "mandingo land" where literally every character has an 11 inches pecker :LOL::
"variety" adds to both the realism and to the "mature" vibe of the whole creation, and it's much appreciated.

Thanks for this game and best of luck, dev!

Last edited:

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
"waiting party" member here :alien: and I'm not gonna beg for an hero (you all are, fellow men of culture! :LOL:)

I just feel like praising the dev for the good work he has been making so far.
In particular, I'd like to express my appreciation for the female character: she's not your average V3 vanilla model, looks pretty unique, and with a natural-looking body type: I'm not a fan of "exhaggerations" (aka "huge boobies" and/or "super thicc"), so she's nothing short of perfect.

As for the males, I'm glad we're not in the typical 3D VN "mandingo land" where literally every character has 11 inches peckers :LOL::
"variety" adds to both the realism and to the "mature" vibe of the whole creation, and it's much appreciated.

Thanks for this game and best of luck, dev!
Why did you say everything I wanted to say:oops::ROFLMAO:

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
I leave some good dope... as a tip, play it a few times to see all the paths, I think one is better than the other. I was surprised to see some characters I thought I would never see again. The developer never disappoints us!

On the other hand, sincerely and even if you are a bunch of pirates, try to support the developer, thanks to him we have the possibility to enjoy this jewel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So great job!
Thanks Guter Reiter =)

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
I leave some good dope... as a tip, play it a few times to see all the paths, I think one is better than the other. I was surprised to see some characters I thought I would never see again. The developer never disappoints us!

On the other hand, sincerely and even if you are a bunch of pirates, try to support the developer, thanks to him we have the possibility to enjoy this jewel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So great job!
Thanks Guter Reiter =)
thanks for the "tips" but you shared some pics that have been already shared before :'(

Reactions: JIE^_^

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Omg, man. I swear to God I've never seen him before. I wonder how many storylines I've been missing so far... Maybe I should try different choices or check a walkthrough (if there even is such thing).
Thanks anyway :)
I think he's new. but I think a gallery or walkthrough mod would be cool. just so we know were not missing anything you may want to see

Reactions: Deleted Member 69
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes