Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Dude relax abit.
My question was about the first episode that came out. Not episode 15 part 1 or what its called the one that just came out.
That one i´ll wait for until you are ready to do it. No rush.
Gotcha, keep in mind I get spammed hard over WT updates as soon as games get updates and generally by people who post before reading any previous posts that would answer their question. I was also in a bit of a rush and didn't read your question properly and that was my fault.

To answer your question, take a quick look at which files are included in my mod and that will show you which files are changed and which are not. The ones not changed have nothing to for the WT hints to add or no Cheats to be implemented. If I had to guess I'd say I only have modded between 50-75% of the files in the Episodes and Flashbacks combined.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Gotcha, keep in mind I get spammed hard over WT updates as soon as games get updates and generally by people who post before reading any previous posts that would answer their question. I was also in a bit of a rush and didn't read your question properly and that was my fault.

To answer your question, take a quick look at which files are included in my mod and that will show you which files are changed and which are not. The ones not changed have nothing to for the WT hints to add or no Cheats to be implemented. If I had to guess I'd say I only have modded between 50-75% of the files in the Episodes and Flashbacks combined.
Just so you know some of us appreciate the hard work you do. Thanks. And I hope you are doing better.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022

Yeah no problem. I keep seeing people asking as soon as an update apears. Can imagine it gets pretty anoying.
I didn´t check through all the files, I just noticed that it was one folder less than the game (not counting the newest one ofcourse).
If i had thought about it i could have figured out the someone else should have caught it since m guessing the last episode have been out awhile... :rolleyes:
My bad. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Hmmm sonething has gone wrong in mine game.
When Fiona gets my attention, I got an error.
Fion_like does not exsist ??
I opened the save game and indeed there is no Fiiona_like.
Can somebody help me??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So then the overview is lying?
(Attention: This game is not about cheating and beta MC!)
No, the guy that replied you is the one lying
And male MC is not just a cuck, he get his fair share of sex with his wife and other women if you want.

Reactions: Ghost'Xo

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hmmm sonething has gone wrong in mine game.
When Fiona gets my attention, I got an error.
Fion_like does not exsist ??
I opened the save game and indeed there is no Fiiona_like.
Can somebody help me??
I think I may have fixed this bug in my EP14Final WT/Cheat Mod and may have forgotten to message the dev about it.
I will look into it while working on the EP15P1 WT/Cheat Mod and let Guter Reiter know as I think it's a typo error.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
And male MC is not just a cuck, he get his fair share of sex with his wife and other women if you want.
It's amazing to me that this game gets flak or accused of being a "hard-ntr/cuck" experience, while simultaneously over on the 'couples duet' thread people are tripping over themselves to praise the "freedom of choice"..

Truly bizarre.

If it wasn't clear, this is a good game with actual choice.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
I'm confused now lol, so does the game have cheating or no cheating? Me personally, I like female protag games where you can make them cheat and do things behind their partners backs, I could care less if the male MC gets laid if I'm playing a NTR game tbh.

Reactions: Cedrog

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm confused now lol, so does the game have cheating or no cheating? Me personally, I like female protag games where you can make them cheat and do things behind their partners backs, I could care less if the male MC gets laid if I'm playing a NTR game tbh.
There isn't. Both wife and husband can have sex with other people if you choose, but it's always with the consent of each other.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghost'Xo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It does say so in the description.

(Attention: This game is not about cheating and beta MC!)
They are playing sex games and spicing up the bedroom but won't be cheating or splitting up.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
It does say so in the description.

They are playing sex games and spicing up the bedroom but won't be cheating or splitting up.
Yeah, I know it says that, I literally copy/pasted that just a couple posts ago.. If you read the thread I was confused because someone's reply.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 14: Final)
NOTE: My update to Ep 12 Final won't be done for a few days.
So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
Hi Lord Ashram , any chance for an update, pretty please?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hello! Any way to change the names of the characters ? Thank you
Apart from playing the game from the beginning and entering the names you want to use, you can use the dev console:

steve = "Name you want to use for Steve"
walker = "Name you want to use as your surname"
nicole = "Name you want to use for Nicole
nicki = "Name you want to use as Nicole's short/nick name"

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Could we get a GOFILE link? Everything else is so damn slow it fails before it ever finished downloading.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Replying to my own plea for help as for identifying game assets.
I think I managed to find a few featured in episodes 1-4.

General:
Nicole: (Actually identified by MrKnobbs, who unfortunately has since closed his account) - modified
Nicole's Hair:
Steve:
Beard:
Wedding Ring:

Ep1:
Tube Dress:
Panties:
Heels:
Bracelet:
Choker:
Police Uniform:
Corridor:
Apartment:
Bed:
Bedroom TV & Cabinet:
Carpet:
Coffee Mug: (Not sure at all, but close enough - probably not the most important asset anyway)
Dildo:
Vibrator:
Anal toy:
Lube bottle:

Ep2:
City:
Police Car:
Most pedestrians:
Truck:
Landrover:
(could not identify the red car at the end of the street, it's too far away to get a good look)
Stretch limousine:
(see Ep1 for apartment)
Pan, Eggs & Spatula:
Steve's Tanktop & Sweatpants:
Steve's Bracelet:
Steve's Necklace:
Joseph:
Joseph's clothes:
Joseph's hair:
Toolbox & Tools:
Nicole's office clothes:
Nicole's heels: (Unsure)
Nicole's casual clothes: ,

Ep3:
Steve's Casual Outfit: &
Steve's Sneakers:
(see Ep2 for Bracelet and Necklace)
Blue car:
Colin: ???
Colin's Clothing: &
Colin's Bracelets & Shoes:
Colin's Headphones:
Eric: (Unsure)
Eirc's Hair:
Eric's T-Shirt:
Nicole's street clothes and handbag: &
Nicole's Necklace:
Nicole's Dress:
Nicole's Socks:
(Couldn't find Nicole's not-so-sexy underpants, though not for a lack of trying)
Food: and
Apple: (Unsure)
Nicole's Tanktop: (Unsure)
Nicole's Shorts:

Ep4:
Nicole's Lingerie:
Breakfast: and
Steve's clothing: &
Steve's Shoes:
Nicole's dress and jewelry:
Nicole's heels:
Park: No idea about the actual environment, but bench and gazebo are from and , respectively.
Dragonfly:
Camera:
Courtyard:
Stranger: Unknown
Stranger's Clothes: &
Stranger's Shoes:
Stranger's Hair:
Fake-Macbook:
Nicole's lingerie: and
Nicole's Choker:

Ep5:
Armored Vehicle:
Army Uniform: and
Assault Rifle: (Unsure)
Steve's Smartphone:
Steve's Underwear:
Traffic:
Other Guy: ???
Nicole's outfit:
Nicole's Choker:
Nicole's Bracelet:
Bar:
Restroom:
Stranger: ???
Stranger's Outfit:

Ep6:
Hot Dog Cart:
Hot Dog Guy: ???
Hot Dog Guy's Clothes:
Hot Dog Guy's Hair:
Environment on first photo scene: ???
Nicole's Clothes on first photo scene:
Environment on second photo scene: ???
Nicole's clothes on second photo scene: See Ep2 ?
Nicole's necklace on second photo scene:
Gal: ???
Gal's clothes:
Gal's shoes:
Alley gal: Also Unsure)
Alley gal's hair: (Unsure)
Alley gal's hoodie:
Alley gal's clothing: &
Alley gal's shoes:
Alley guy: ???
Alley guy's clothes:
Alley guy's hair: (Unsure)
Gun: Couldn't find the exact gun, but this one is pretty close:

Ep7:
Locker room:
Other cop: ???
SUV:
SUV driver: ???
SUV girlfriend: ???
Cat:
Nicole's Panties:
Nicole's Stockings:
Nicole's Ring:
Nicole's Shirt: (Unsure)
Park:
Nicole's Outfit:
Forest:
Nicole's Lingerie:
Caterpillar:
Nicole's Shoes: (Unsure)
Strangers clothes:
Strangers hair: ???

Ep8:
Food:
Chocolates:
Cars: &
Guy: ???
Guy's hair: ???
Guy's outfit:
Guy's wristwatch: (Unsure)
Girl: ???
Girl's hair: (Unsure)
Girls' glasses:
Girl's outfit:
Gift box:
Nicole's dress:
Nicole's shoes:
Bus:
Fat passenger:
Other passenger: ???
Other passengers clothes:
Subway:
Guy on subway: ???
Subway guy's clothes:
Joseph's apartment:
Wine bottle: ???
Wine glasses: (Unsure)
Elevator:
Roof:

Ep9:
Outfit: &
Stranger's Outfit:
Nicole's sportswear:
Nicole's shoes: (Unsure)
Shopping bags:
Hair dryer: ???
Lotion: ???
Water bottle: (Unsure)
TwistPlay game:
Tea cups: ???
Tank top: (Unsure)
Forest road:
Car:
Guy: ???
Guy's jacket:
Guy's trousers: ???
Hobo: ???
Hobo's clothes:
Alley:
Dog:
Box:
Black dildo:
Dog dildo:
Wine bottle: ???
Camera: (Unsure)
Mountain bikes:

I'll try to further my search another time, but any assistance would be appreciated.
Happen to know what assets are used for Sarah or any other females or males? Asking about Sarah more so as I love my redheads lol!

You should setup a fanart page with all this! Artwork

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes