Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
how we can get 3some scene with janitor(old man with red dress!)?
he is not coming in my story lines!
I’m in the same situation. On patreon he mentioned that something in chapter 12 alters what you see in this chapter so I’m gonna go back and play from there. I’ll let you know if I figure it out

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow it is really refreshing to have a sharing/swinging game with such a solid foundational couple. No matter who they swing with or share with there's no jelaously or dishonesty and their sex is still the best. It of course was a little lopsidded toeards the wife at first but I'm glad to see the wife start to enjoy seeing MC with other women as well. MC's police partner is so cute though I naively hope she isn't just a part of their game but maybe a more permanent addition.

I think the only scenes I decline are wife sleeping with her ex (I know afterwards she'll say it mean't nothing but still a little ehhhhh in my book) and MC sleeping with the shoplifter in exchange for letting her go. I would've let her go without blackmailing her for sex but it wasn't an option. Otherwise everything else was hot as fuck. I was hesitent with pervert officemate John but Nicole is so smart and aware of these guys idiotic come ons (like how she shut down the janitor when any other feMC would've caved) I enjoyed their scene especially since he couldn't satisfy her like her husband could. Wonderful game all around can't wait to see more updates.

edit: also it's nice to see a swinging game that isn't purely older disgusting men or black dudes. It's fine for them to be there for flavor (and the scenes with the neighbor where she pretends to be his daughter is hot as fuck as is the double BJ shower scene) but when it's the sole focus the games suffer

Last edited:

Andrey1975

Jun 9, 2018
I thought that this game had already been abandoned, a pleasant surprise, if there are updates so rarely, then people will forget about it))

BaoDiao

Apr 7, 2023
这个游戏真的很不错,我非常喜欢,期待很快更新,但是有些剧情找不到,希望有游戏指南,谢谢

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
这个游戏真的很不错,我非常喜欢,期待很快更新,但是有些剧情找不到,希望有游戏指南,谢谢

This game is really good. I like it very much. I look forward to updating it soon, but some plots can't be found. I hope there is a game guide. Thank you.
try to use a translator... please.

尝试使用翻译。.. 請。.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I’m in the same situation. On patreon he mentioned that something in chapter 12 alters what you see in this chapter so I’m gonna go back and play from there. I’ll let you know if I figure it out
I got an error about a missing variable from ep12... so went back to then to start playing again... got an error about a missing variable from ep11... seems like the dev keeps retroactively adding stuff (which sorta indicates no real set plan and is winging each episode as it goes) and it'll keep messing stuff up unless you start over each time :cautious:.

Edit: Ha, so I loaded up a save from even earlier, got to almost the end of the update and got a missing variable from ep10... this time I just added with the console as I wasn't going back again.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You guys ever had problems with the client just not starting?

It's the usual renpy game thing where there's no indication of runtime after double click - except here its completely fresh install, no mods, no edits, 100% stock.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I am not really complaining. It's still exciting and that's the most you can asked of a game like that.

The writing could be a tad better. It's nice that they're both feel the same way about their new sex life (I wouldn't mind a bit more cat & mouse) but them talking about it a little bit too often without having an actual conversations makes this game a bit shallow. That Steve is aware of every minute detail is also not as exciting to be honest.

It feels like the dev is trying to make it look like Nicole is pulling the reigns but then fails on making her dominate her lovers once the green light has been given. It would have made it way juicer if Nicole had taken the ring with her and put it on in plain view of her coworker to signal him that she's willing to "cheat" on her husband, making him blow his load prematurely. She was a bit too willing after turning him down in the prior scenes. That the coworker is a childish jock lessens the impact the scene could have had.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hmmm sonething has gone wrong in mine game.
When Fiona gets my attention, I got an error.
Fion_like does not exsist ??
I opened the save game and indeed there is no Fiiona_like.
Can somebody help me??
I did track this down, and fiona_like is referenced in Ep 10 in this code, though I add a WT Hint in my WT/Cheat Mod:
Code:
menu:
            st0 "(Is this woman flirting with me or just making conversation?)"

"Offer to teach how to cook steaks":
                $ fiona_like += 1
                st "If you want, I can teach you how to do it. It's not as hard as it looks."

scene ep_10_234 with dissolve

fi "Oh, really? Thanks [steve] I will definitely take you up on that offer."
                st "No problem. It would be my pleasure."
                fi "So... Let me grab a drink and I’ll be right back."

"Sympathize":

st "That’s insane. Grilling is something anybody has the talent to do. It’s just a matter of knowing how long to cook and how to spice it up."

scene ep_10_234 with dissolve

fi "Well it’s nice to find a man who has that opinion. And a handsome one at that."
                fi "Well, I'm going to get myself a drink."
Guter Reiter forgot to add this to the Sympathize choice:
$ fiona_like = 0

If you are already using my WT/Cheat mod then you can drop into the console by holding down the ctrl key and pressing the letter o on your save just before the error happens then type:
fiona_like = 0
if you don't like fiona or
fiona_like = 1
if you meant to like her.
Then press the esc key to get back into the game and you will be fine. If you don't have my mod installed then save the following attachment to the game folder where either eg_ep14_fl.exe or eg_ep15_pt1.exe is located depending on which version of the game you are playing.

Reactions: KiraJames

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Good update but I would have preferred Nichole to go further with the IT guy Jim, also wasn’t attracted to the thief that offered bj, so skipped it. Like what Nichole did in front of John with hubby, don’t know if I want to see the scene what happens if hubby leaves and watches her alone with him on secret cameras. Hope next update we go to Mrs Audleys house and get some action with that milf

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes