JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 15: Part 1)

So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
I am getting a LOT of error messages, not sure if it is from the game or the mod, but here is the first one, it was right after the scene with the wife pleasuring herself.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I am getting a LOT of error messages, not sure if it is from the game or the mod, but here is the first one, it was right after the scene with the wife pleasuring herself.
NameError: name 'stop_with_joseph_ep14' is not defined
It's the game not my mod, another bug that depends on how you play the game.

Use this in the console before the error happens in your save by following the following link I used to help someone else with a similar issue:

stop_with_joseph_ep14 = False

https://f95zone.to/threads/exciting-games-ep-15-part-1-guter-reiter.65740/post-10482048

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
It's the game not my mod, another bug that depends on how you play the game.

Use this in the console before the error happens in your save by following the following link I used to help someone else with a similar issue:

stop_with_joseph_ep14 = False

https://f95zone.to/threads/exciting-games-ep-15-part-1-guter-reiter.65740/post-10482048
I guess I must be doing something wrong, as I am following those instructions, but still getting the same error message.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

tania

Jun 30, 2017
got an error with IT Jim talk, game ask variable "tease_guy_ep10" now, before was tease_stranger_ep10, so use console and type: tease_guy_ep10=1

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, I'm still having the problem with the path: how do I fix that Nicole swallows in Ep.10 in the club (Glory Hole and at Anthony's). I've played through the game a couple of times, but somehow haven't found the key yet. Thanks...for repeat.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Hello, I'm still having the problem with the path: how do I fix that Nicole swallows in Ep.10 in the club (Glory Hole and at Anthony's). I've played through the game a couple of times, but somehow haven't found the key yet. Thanks...for repeat.
You need nicole_courage >= 5. It's Ep. 11 btw. ;)

Reactions: OllisNews

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 15: Part 1)

So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
Are you really sure that this choice has no effect on the further development of the story and wouldn't need some comment:
d40cff4b5cd86ce62b2baca647dad44b.jpg
I only added your mod as i came to this choice (also because the mod was not updated yet as i download the present version). Should i maybe replay from the previous scene to get a comment here ?

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Hello, thanks for the tip. But what should I understand by Nicole_5_ courage. ? Do you mean ep 5 ? There is nothing to be found with "courage".
No, it's a stat. If it's at its max (in this case "5") Nicole is willing to go further with things.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Are you really sure that this choice has no effect on the further development of the story and wouldn't need some comment:
I only added your mod as i came to this choice (also because the mod was not updated yet as i download the present version). Should i maybe replay from the previous scene to get a comment here ?
At the moment (or Ass to Mouth) the variables used in that choice is besides the possible sex scene is for dialogue purposes in that episode. If the dev uses those variables for more content then I will go back and add WT hints like I have done with other variables. If you notice on my change notes when I update my WT/Cheat mod that I do mention when I do such things. They are also kept in the Changelog Spoiler.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes