SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm not really big into swinging games, but I don't hate them either. I can even appreciate and enjoy them from time to time, and in this case, this game is a gem of the genre.

I'm not into the whole watching thing, I almost exclusively went with only sharing/swinging stuff instead of straight-up cuckold stuff. (with the exception of 1 scene) I gotta say, some of the scenes in this game were so fucking well done and super hot. Nicole is a gem of a character, a truly loving wife, and just a fun character all around; also did I mention super sexy? :love:

All in all, super quality game, the characters are fun, Nicole as I mentioned is amazing, and some of the other girls are really great as well. The sound design in this game is super well done, and the erotic scenes are very well done and usually have lots of flavor.

Needless to say, keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to more!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
man i have never seen the word "super" used so much in my life as i have since i started playing VN"s 2 years ago. i am now 54 yrs old and it's amazing how much this word is used in writers dialogues..and to be honest..i have begun using it now more and more when talking to people..which is weird..word to the non english speakers that write for VN's the word "super" is not that common in everyday conversations. at least not in my experience :cool:

Jan 24, 2022
I'm not really big into swinging games, but I don't hate them either. I can even appreciate and enjoy them from time to time, and in this case, this game is a gem of the genre.

I'm not into the whole watching thing, I almost exclusively went with only sharing/swinging stuff instead of straight-up cuckold stuff. (with the exception of 1 scene) I gotta say, some of the scenes in this game were so fucking well done and super hot. Nicole is a gem of a character, a truly loving wife, and just a fun character all around; also did I mention super sexy? :love:

All in all, super quality game, the characters are fun, Nicole as I mentioned is amazing, and some of the other girls are really great as well. The sound design in this game is super well done, and the erotic scenes are very well done and usually have lots of flavor.

Needless to say, keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to more!
My 5 cents here but in the world of swinging/sharing one can be an active participant or from time to time a happy observer. Being a happy observer occasionally is not necessarily cuckolding. Just sayn.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
My 5 cents here but in the world of swinging/sharing one can be an active participant or from time to time a happy observer. Being a happy observer occasionally is not necessarily cuckolding. Just sayn.
Well, I guess it depends on the context, but in the context of THIS game, it definitely would be cuckolding. Cuckolding is someone who derives pleasure from it, in which case based on the dialogue in this game is pretty obviously the case.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, I already wrote about the maze of processes (paths) in this game. The acoustics, for example during an act, also sound strange (?). Also, I don't pay attention to Fiona's role in this game. It's still about Nicole + Steve. Then about their friends, then about acquaintances. Nicole's solo experiences are interesting. I think they're great.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 15 Pt 1 + WT/Cheat by Lord Ashram

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 344 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Mar 1, 2018
I think it was meant to convey the idea that Nicole and Steve are not your (our) average nsfw game couple willing to "play" with anything that walks/approaches them, and that they're always somehow in charge of the "exciting games" they play.
In that specific case, that guy was rude and way too upfront from the beginning, and I perceived that as sort of a tutorial from the dev about what you shouldn't do when approaching swingers :LOL:
Chapeau Bro

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think the thief scene, and the one with John, is supposed to demonstrate that they're starting to become addicted to risky sex scenarios. With Steve even willing to betray his principles so he can experience the buzz. I just wonder whether this and other choices will lead to one or both of them going too far, and possibly lead to situations that might start undermining their relationship, rather than strengthening it?
Ok can someone explain to me how Nichole can go from hating John, (her coworker) but loves to tease him to having sex with him when her hubby leaves the apartment? Now I didn’t play that path (I picked bring him home and fuck hubby in front of him while John jacks off) but if you go through the images folder for the chapter, it shows him screwing her and without the text, so I have no idea what was said to allow him to get to screw her? Also saw the janitor in the images folder can come over for a 3some with hubby

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
it shows him screwing her and without the text, so I have no idea what was said to allow him to get to screw her?
Are you so afraid of picking a different path that you need to ask here for a summary of why she decided to finally let him fuck her? :ROFLMAO:

I throw you a bone, it went down like this:
No, I'm not interested - I don't like your advances, back off - Listen, I'm married - Okay, put it in me.

The path wasn't well thought out. Kinda wish GuterReiter would rewrite the scene. Instead of directing her to fulfill her coworker's wish her husband is way too passive. He just goes out of the apartment after setting up cameras and then she's basically too annoyed to say no after a short while. Instead of playing with the cameras she doesn't even know of. *I overread that part. He tells her about the plan via message.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Are you so afraid of picking a different path that you need to ask here for a summary of why she decided to finally let him fuck her? :ROFLMAO:

I throw you a bone, it went down like this:
No, I'm not interested - I don't like your advances, back off - Listen, I'm married - Okay, put it in me.

The path wasn't well thought out. Kinda wish GuterReiter would rewrite the scene. Instead of directing her to fulfill her coworker's wish her husband is way too passive. He just goes out of the apartment after setting up cameras and then she's basically too annoyed to say no after a short while. Instead of playing with the cameras she doesn't even know of their existence.
Not afraid, just didn’t want to give him that satisfaction, it was enough he got to come to her apartment and see her naked and getting fucked by hubby, how she goes from hating him and teasing him to letting him fuck her makes no sense, unless his patrons voted to see him fuck her

Reactions: slightchance

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Not afraid, just didn’t want to give him that satisfaction,
Yeah, I was honestly hoping she would play him a little bit more and make him ask her husband for permission or something like that. Make him a bit smaller or into a sub even so he gets to eat his slice of cake without any future commitment or say.

I do like wife sharing, corruption and similar stuff but the scene felt like she lowered herself down too much. I bet the dev will come up with a flimsy excuse why the rules are different in the next encounter.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah, I was honestly hoping she would play him a little bit more and make him ask her husband for permission or something like that. Make him a bit smaller or into a sub even so he gets to eat his slice of cake without any future commitment or say.

I do like wife sharing, corruption and similar stuff but the scene felt like she lowered herself down too much. I bet the dev will come up with a flimsy excuse why the rules are different in the next encounter.
This is why the NTR tag is the hardest one to write. Probably 1/3 of the people would love your idea. 1/3 would absolutely hate it and wish she would shut him down and the last 1/3 would hate both of them and have a hybrid of both ideas.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
This is why the NTR tag is the hardest one to write. Probably 1/3 of the people would love your idea. 1/3 would absolutely hate it and wish she would shut him down and the last 1/3 would hate both of them and have a hybrid of both ideas.
I mean the other options do exist though?! She can say no to him at the very end and only teases him while he's not allowed to touch her. The path where she finally says yes to him felt odd, that's all. I wasn't aware that they had talked about a cheating wife fantasy before. That took me off-guard since it seemed she wasn't even remotely enjoying John's company before.

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
An intelligent woman like Nicole, playing with her husband an "exiting games", maybe can overlook the fact that she doesn't like John as long as she can have sex with him while your husband enjoy when he is watching him on hidden cameras... I think is a very nice acting by she playing hard to get her fucked.

They both enjoy pushing the limits, having sexual encounters with others to give pleasure to their partner. Some people would like to see Nicole with many guys, others wouldn't share her or would just show her. I like all the versions, playing many times and finder all paths than the developer put. Then I can say wich is the best or wich more like route for me.
Sometimes I have a surprise when see some path, but I like see it all, always find a good and exiting path to the couple.

From this last chapter I liked the 3 phone call options that Nicole makes at the end... play more foolishly, there is still a long way to go for another update!

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes