Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
This brings up a good point. If you had to pick one which do you think would had more to the game
1. Animations
2. Voice over during sex
I've seen both done and I can see the merits of both. I know the developer has added a generic sound on orgasm but what if the whole scene had a voice?
non of them ofcourse
for this game and solo Devs who are making games as side job
if you want to wait one more month for each update because of 10 sec animation and few fake sound ask devs for those

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Not sure if this was mentioned before, but I ran into an error when I was trying out different choices. The error occurs late in the game at the office with the young IT technician.
Here's the traceback Guter Reiter...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fun game with wholesome sharing where the preeminent couple love and trust one another completely. They are open and honest about their shared adventures and very communicative about their thoughts with each other. Good deal. <3 Love to see more games like that so let's make this game better by squishing bugs like these whenever they pop up! Cheers! ;)(y)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i love this game. though not really a fan of Steve's character model. i have seen this in several games and never really liked him. but Nicole..damn she is fucking hot. and i love the relationship they have. i always have Nicole teasing guys a bit, but that's it. she is mine. this game is what The Adventurous Couple should have been imo.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Of course, the game only works because Nicole has the exciting part. Steve wants to control the game, tells Nicole his ideas. Nicole should do it with Jim, she goes for his shyness. She should go to the club with him and have fun.
Translation Deepl

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Of course, the game only works because Nicole has the exciting part. Steve wants to control the game, tells Nicole his ideas. Nicole should do it with Jim, she goes for his shyness. She should go to the club with him and have fun.
Translation Deepl
Steve could have some exciting parts. A few potential partners/girls and possible scenarios have been set up. But so far there is not much development there.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, what ways and decisions do I have to make that Nicole swallows the juice in Ep.11 in the club at the Glory Hole and at Anthony's? Thanks...☺

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I just found this game again after being away from it for over a year. Played from the start and loved it. Some funny moments in it as well.

There were a few things that I wanted to change to make the gameplay better, so I modded the game slightly (didn't touch the original script) with the following changes...

- Got rid of the text box, and instead adds black outlines to the font to make it easy to read without covering up half the image.
- Enabled the developers console mode (SHIFT+O), so you can adjust variables or whatever if you wish.
- Changed the game so when you save a screenshot, it saves it as a JPG instead of a PNG as PNGs are much larger in size.
- Added in a LOADING screen when you run the game so you know it is actually doing something when you first run it.
- Removed the glow from the images in the wife's flashback scenes.

I'll attach my changes for anyone else that wants to try it out.
View attachment Exciting_Games-NHmod.7z

Most of the modifications (those in the "Night Hacker" folder and the loading images) can be used in ANY game. I often copy these into other games as well. The only real thing specific to THIS game is the GLOW (images folder) otherwise, you can use this in any game (without the glow replacement anyhow).

Last edited:

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I just found this game again after being away from it for over a year. Played from the start and loved it. Some funny moments in it as well.

There were a few things that I wanted to change to make the gameplay better, so I modded the game slightly (didn't touch the original script) with the following changes...

- Got rid of the text box, and instead adds black outlines to the font to make it easy to read without covering up half the image.
- Enabled the developers console mode (SHIFT+O), so you can adjust variables or whatever if you wish.
- Changed the game so when you save a screenshot, it saves it as a JPG instead of a PNG as PNGs are much larger in size.
- Added in a LOADING screen when you run the game so you know it is actually doing something when you first run it.
- Removed the glow from the images in the wife's flashback scenes.

I'll attach my changes for anyone else that wants to try it out.
View attachment 2591228

Most of the modifications (those in the "Night Hacker" folder and the loading images) can be used in ANY game. I often copy these into other games as well. The only real thing specific to THIS game is the GLOW (images folder) otherwise, you can use this in any game (without the glow replacement anyhow).
Really thanks for share
i liked your job...
is it gonna work for all future updates too?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Does anyone know which assets were used for the wife in this? She looks SO familiar I am sure I seen her before. Plus I just like the way she looks and wouldn't mind messing around with her assets. ;) :p

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes