OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Yes, when Yanlin doesn't give her hdyno, Sarah jumps in later in Ep.10. In Ep.11 in the club I want Nicole to swallow, but it doesn't work. I also couldn't find how Steve is doing it with Fiona in Ep.14. ...

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yes, when Yanlin doesn't give her hdyno, Sarah jumps in later in Ep.10. In Ep.11 in the club I want Nicole to swallow, but it doesn't work. I also couldn't find how Steve is doing it with Fiona in Ep.14. ...
To get Steve and Fiona you need to deny the car blowjob the couple is doing in the earlier chapter. Then Fiona talks to you at the party at Martin and Sarah’s house when Steve is cooking the steaks. If you do all of that in the later party after the water park you will get a chance to do more with Fiona. Hope that helps. It is complicated

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 15: Part 1)

So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
I'd like to start a new game, will your mod work in Ep's before #7?

Reactions: OllisNews

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
At what position do I put this?
The mod?
PC (Windows/Linux): Unzip the mod file and
put the folder named "game" from the mod
in your "Exciting Games-x-pc" folder.
MAC: Unzip the mod ->
Right-click your "Exciting Games" app ->
Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then
"Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and
drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I saw ep 14 had bullies but I never got this event, what's the variable that triggers it?
This one is easier to do. In the earlier chapter your cop friend asks if you can cover his shift for him. Just decline him and you will see the scene. I won't spoil what happens but I would suggest giving it a try. I believe it opens up opportunities for Steve down the road.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, somehow I managed to get Nicole to swallow Anthony's juice in the club. Fiona's fuck with Steve also worked

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
I like this game a lot, but I think it lacks animations, when there are sex scenes.
With some animations the game would gain in quality.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I like this game a lot, but I think it lacks animations, when there are sex scenes.
With some animations the game would gain in quality.
Hmm, when animations are good I appreciate them, but there's another popular game within this same genre that does have animations, but the animations are quite meh, and sometimes outright bad. I would rather have no animations than bad ones.

I appreciate this game for what it is, and if it had good animations would I appreciate it even more? Sure I would, however, it's not needed in my opinion, and if the dev isn't good with animation, I'd rather just not have them at all. It's better than forcing in some animations that aren't good.

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
Hmm, when animations are good I appreciate them, but there's another popular game within this same genre that does have animations, but the animations are quite meh, and sometimes outright bad. I would rather have no animations than bad ones.

I appreciate this game for what it is, and if it had good animations would I appreciate it even more? Sure I would, however, it's not needed in my opinion, and if the dev isn't good with animation, I'd rather just not have them at all. It's better than forcing in some animations that aren't good.
I fully share your opinion.
I wasn't saying this as a negative criticism, just a point where the game could maybe have an improvement.
But I still like this game a lot, with or without animation :)

Reactions: SlapE

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I fully share your opinion.
I wasn't saying this as a negative criticism, just a point where the game could maybe have an improvement.
But I still like this game a lot, with or without animation :)
This brings up a good point. If you had to pick one which do you think would had more to the game
1. Animations
2. Voice over during sex
I've seen both done and I can see the merits of both. I know the developer has added a generic sound on orgasm but what if the whole scene had a voice?

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I find that good(!) animations take a lot of time (see Stoperart). The quality of exiting games is above average. The only real work that needs to be done is on the tone (especially when it comes to sex).

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I find that good(!) animations take a lot of time (see Stoperart). The quality of exiting games is above average. The only real work that needs to be done is on the tone (especially when it comes to sex).
I was wondering what you mean by the tone of the sex. I have suggested before that I thought some of the sex scenes should be longer and have more positions. I'm specifically thinking of the Kevin scenario. Would have liked that to be longer.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes