Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hello, thanks for the tip. But what should I understand by Nicole_5_ courage. ? Do you mean ep 5 ? There is nothing to be found with "courage".
You would be better off just Starting a New Game while using my WT/Cheat mod to help you see everything you want.

Strobe Adverse

Jul 1, 2022
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 15: Part 1)

So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
Thanks so much for the mods, but I'm getting a write error from the mega link on this. Am I the only one?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Thanks so much for the mods, but I'm getting a write error from the mega link on this. Am I the only one?
If you haven't, always right click the file, select Download->Standard Download.

If anybody has much of an issue with downloading from MEGA through their browser, then JDownloader 2 is a great download manager that I use for other hoster sites but does work well with MEGA too.

Reactions: Strobe Adverse

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
is it only me or anyone else liked the previous writing more!
previous writing was more unique style, after edit it become like all other usual games, more slutty and less Arty!
its true that grammars are improved and there are less mistakes but i prefer to keep last non-edit version (EP12)

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
is it only me or anyone else liked the previous writing more!
previous writing was more unique style, after edit it become like all other usual games, more slutty and less Arty!
its true that grammars are improved and there are less mistakes but i prefer to keep last non-edit version (EP12)
Hey, there's still plenty of typos to be enjoyed! XD

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 15: Part 1)

So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
Hello, how do I apply your mods? Greetings

Reactions: Joschy

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
what's the point of that scene where nicole is standing alone on the corner with her coat unbuttoned and no bra or panties on and this guy thinks she's a whore and her husband knocked him out everyone would think if they saw her dressed like that

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
what's the point of that scene where nicole is standing alone on the corner with her coat unbuttoned and no bra or panties on and this guy thinks she's a whore and her husband knocked him out everyone would think if they saw her dressed like that
I'm glad someone else brought that up. I was wondering the same thing. There weren't any choices so I can't think of a reason it was in there. But knowing the developer there is something about that scene that we will see in a future episode. I'm just spitballing here but my thought is that he works for the older guy who tried to get Nicole to work for him and once she joins up with him he will remember her. I'm pretty sure I'm wrong but it's something. Also, if you choose to spend time with John there is another scene where it looks like somebody is looking at them through the window with binoculars or a camera lens. I know it happened once with Joseph when he came to the apartment and then once again when Nicole and Steve went to the roof at Joseph's place. I think there was another one but I can't remember it. I keep wondering if that is going to mean anything moving forward. I mean why would he show that perspective if he wasn't going to pay it off?

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Let's see, I hope that Nicole will let herself be painted by Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee also knows Anthony from Red Angel. In further Frene is also still the vacation at the beach planned.

Jan 16, 2018
I think it was meant to convey the idea that Nicole and Steve are not your (our) average nsfw game couple willing to "play" with anything that walks/approaches them, and that they're always somehow in charge of the "exciting games" they play.
In that specific case, that guy was rude and way too upfront from the beginning, and I perceived that as sort of a tutorial from the dev about what you shouldn't do when approaching swingers :LOL:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I think it was meant to convey the idea that Nicole and Steve are not your (our) average nsfw game couple willing to "play" with anything that walks/approaches them, and that they're always somehow in charge of the "exciting games" they play.
In that specific case, that guy was rude and way too upfront from the beginning, and I perceived that as sort of a tutorial from the dev about what you shouldn't do when approaching swingers :LOL:
a guy sees a woman dressed as a prostitute in a dark alley what he was supposed to say to her "good evening ma'am you seem like a very decent woman" :LOL:

what this couple is doing is provocative

then why leave her alone in a dark alley hiding behind some dumpster dressed like a prostitute.and watches the whole event instead of immediately intervening, although the guy may have stabbed her several times before

he could tell the guy to fuck off and not immediately hit him with a partisan punch

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Happen to know what assets are used for Sarah or any other females or males? Asking about Sarah more so as I love my redheads lol!

You should setup a fanart page with all this! Artwork
I'm guessing Sarah should be - just look at the tattoo.
Kinda gave up on the whole asset searching thing due to lack of public interest - can't do it all by myself. ;)

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, at the moment I am screenshotting the selection of the game (which paths) you can go. Up to Ep.10 I have already come. I still have not found all the paths. It is very extensive.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
But the guy who approaches Nicole doesn't know that she's a swinger. I mean she looks like a street prostitute, so why wouldn't he think she was one? It's not unusual for men to treat women in those situations exactly like that. If you were an experienced swinger, playing risky games like that, you'd expect to get that kind of reaction from some men. What it demonstrates is that Steve and Nicole are still relative novices, when it comes to the more extreme sex games that they're starting to partake in, because they didn't make allowances for that kind of unpleasant eventuality.

Perhaps in the future, this will lead Steve and Nicole to roleplay that exact scenario though? With Nicole pretending to be a street hooker and Steve acting as her pimp? They both seem to be starting to push the boundaries, trying out riskier sex scenarios. So maybe this encounter will eventually prove to be an inspiration for such a scenario?

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
a guy sees a woman dressed as a prostitute in a dark alley what he was supposed to say to her "good evening ma'am you seem like a very decent woman" :LOL:

what this couple is doing is provocative

then why leave her alone in a dark alley hiding behind some dumpster dressed like a prostitute.and watches the whole event instead of immediately intervening, although the guy may have stabbed her several times before

he could tell the guy to fuck off and not immediately hit him with a partisan punch
If Nicole had been expecting that kind of reaction from men. Which you would if you had any kind of experience, of playing those kinds of risky games. She probably could have handled that situation on her own.

She's dressed like a street prostitute in a dark alley, in an area that hookers obviously operate in. And it never occurs to her that maybe some men might mistake her for being one? And even more bizarrely her husband, who is police patrolman, and thus probably deals with such matters on a regular basis, also fails to anticipate such a possibility?

Probably everyone who saw them that night, would assume that Nicole was a prostitute and Steve was either one of her customers or her pimp. Nobody would assume they were swingers playing sex games. If Steve was an experienced police officer he would know that. And would have made allowances for his wife being treated that way by guys. There is no way he would have allowed his wife to take part, without first making her aware of the possible consequences. Which means that Nicole would have been half expecting the reaction she got from that guy in the alley.

The reason Steve overreacts is because he wasn't expecting his wife to get treated that way. This guy calling her a whore and insulting her like she was really a street hooker, comes as a complete shock to him. Because bizarrely he never anticipated such a possibility. Being a police patrolman this is extremely unrealistic. He would have to deal with working girls as part of his job, so he would have anticipated something like that happening in such a scenario. He wouldn't have left his wife alone on that street corner anyway, he would have taken her with him, to wherever he decided to have a piss

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Good update but I would have preferred Nichole to go further with the IT guy Jim, also wasn’t attracted to the thief that offered bj, so skipped it. Like what Nichole did in front of John with hubby, don’t know if I want to see the scene what happens if hubby leaves and watches her alone with him on secret cameras. Hope next update we go to Mrs Audleys house and get some action with that milf
I think the thief scene, and the one with John, is supposed to demonstrate that they're starting to become addicted to risky sex scenarios. With Steve even willing to betray his principles so he can experience the buzz. I just wonder whether this and other choices will lead to one or both of them going too far, and possibly lead to situations that might start undermining their relationship, rather than strengthening it?

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes