Jan 24, 2022
Finally got a chance to play new up date and it was good as always. I have just a few thoughts on future update possibilities.

Can we get a bit more anal action with Nicole, especially when her and Steve bring others into the game? A DP would be nice.

The swing with Martin and Sarah was great and perhaps next time bring Archie and Adriana into the mix.

After Nicole got her BBC toy she expressed interest in trying BBC. Lets give her some and the Red Angle Club would be the perfect place. But why give her just one, giver her several and Steve can either be an active participant or a happy spectator.

Steve needs to get his Army buddies together for a night of booze and cards and poker night could turn into poke-her night.

Got to bring the hot mature lady Gloria from the water park back for Steve to have some fun with.

As I said these are just a few of my thoughts on possible future updates but no matter what Guter Reiter brings us I'm sure it will be interesting.

• Angry
Reactions: Rastafoo

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Finally got a chance to play new up date and it was good as always. I have just a few thoughts on future update possibilities.

Can we get a bit more anal action with Nicole, especially when her and Steve bring others into the game? A DP would be nice.

The swing with Martin and Sarah was great and perhaps next time bring Archie and Adriana into the mix.

After Nicole got her BBC toy she expressed interest in trying BBC. Lets give her some and the Red Angle Club would be the perfect place. But why give her just one, giver her several and Steve can either be an active participant or a happy spectator.

Steve needs to get his Army buddies together for a night of booze and cards and poker night could turn into poke-her night.

Got to bring the hot mature lady Gloria from the water park back for Steve to have some fun with.

As I said these are just a few of my thoughts on possible future updates but no matter what Guter Reiter brings us I'm sure it will be interesting.
Haha, love that poke-her-night idea with his army buddies, definately want to see that. Also I think I got Nichole the dog or alien dildo as a joke, can’t remember it was so long ago in the game. Want to see Nichole do anal too, but Steve has to take her anal virginity, don’t be like that “couples duet” game where wife gave her anal cherry to a bbc

Jan 24, 2022
Haha, love that poke-her-night idea with his army buddies, definately want to see that. Also I think I got Nichole the dog or alien dildo as a joke, can’t remember it was so long ago in the game. Want to see Nichole do anal too, but Steve has to take her anal virginity, don’t be like that “couples duet” game where wife gave her anal cherry to a bbc
There was an option to do her in the ass early in the game and then again after they met with Joseph and went up on the roof. Really would like to see more anal in their adventures with others. A DP or air tight would be great.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There was an option to do her in the ass early in the game and then again after they met with Joseph and went up on the roof. Really would like to see more anal in their adventures with others. A DP or air tight would be great.
My memory sucks too many dead brain cells from beer and weed :ROFLMAO:

Nov 8, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 15: Part 1)

So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
Welcome back, bro. I don't give a shit about the mod, I was feeling sorry for you and your family

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, how do I make Nicole swallow Anthony's semen at the club and at the glory hole in Ep.10? I've been looking for a while...thank you.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hello, how do I make Nicole swallow Anthony's semen at the club and at the glory hole in Ep.10? I've been looking for a while...thank you.
Replay the game using my WT/Cheat Mod as it makes it much easier to do scenes like that with the WT hints.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Noooooooooo I just looked through the script hoping it was choices I missed but there are no casey scenes in existence :(

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Noooooooooo I just looked through the script hoping it was choices I missed but there are no casey scenes in existence :(
Not yet, that part of the story is still building unless you fuck up and pass her over to Thomas then you won't get shit when the time comes.

• Haha

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Not yet, that part of the story is still building unless you fuck up and pass her over to Thomas then you won't get shit when the time comes.
Well as it is now, it seems like there's nothing, good OR bad, with casey, thomas, the whole organized crime side story thing....its weird because those prompts all seem like important forks, but they're not.

Separately, I echo the sentiments of a few earlier in this thread that the game's still missing some kind of harder edge..... a lot of the sex scenes feel kinda, well, limp. I hate ntr setups, im not talking about that, but you can have an emotionally strong relationship in place and at the same time intense sex scenes with others.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Well as it is now, it seems like there's nothing, good OR bad, with casey, thomas, the whole organized crime side story thing....its weird because those prompts all seem like important forks, but they're not.
As I said, the dev is moving slowly on that part of the game's story. Some of those prompts will have real value later but the dev is taking his time on those. I do wish the next few episodes would focus more on that aspect of the game but unless more paying Patreons ask him too then he will continue that part at his current pace.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Exciting Games [Ep. 15 Part 1] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 443 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 410 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
You stop responding to my tag pings...and then BAM, like Santa, there you are... Welcome Back!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
He's the faucet repair guy but you're only introduced to him if you choose not do the date with John in Ep 12.

If you wish to see the Bob content:
Wasn't Bob the guy who came in to the storage room when Nicole was taking racy pictures that she would later send to John? I don't remember what chapter it was but it was one of the earlier ones.

Reactions: Deleted Member 69

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wasn't Bob the guy who came in to the storage room when Nicole was taking racy pictures that she would later send to John? I don't remember what chapter it was but it was one of the earlier ones.
I thought that was the old janitor that caught her in the storage room, damn I’m gonna have to start this game all over :ROFLMAO:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I thought that was the old janitor that caught her in the storage room, damn I’m gonna have to start this game all over :ROFLMAO:
Here's a few pieces of the game code from the Ep 15 Flashback:

So yeah I had forgotten that he was in the game earlier, too many games to keep up with sometimes, lol.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes