DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
each update usually take 3 month. one was around x-mas another one came out with 1 month delay.
so if dev can finish it in 3 month still one and half month left.
but personally i think because of opening too many branches Dev cant finish each update it in 3 month anymore.
we probably have to wait more than 2 month for ep15-2.
and we get ep16-1 before x-mas 2024.
unless Dev close lot of branches sooner that i don't think so.
I didn’t realize there were so many branches open in this game. Does he have a poll on Patreon about which branch is least popular?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I didn’t realize there were so many branches open in this game. Does he have a poll on Patreon about which branch is least popular?
Its not branches like routes; rather there are so many choices/characters that every update has to account for every choice.
And so, there is no poll to request the dev focus on progress.
Like I said, we'll be lucky to get 2-3 updates this year.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
The developer is capable. When you release up to 4 (!) updates per year, that's already way above average. The presentation and photoart play an important role. If the story is kept lean, you can also bring out öffters updates. With games like "Jessica's hard news", the technology is very complex.
With Stoper, there are usually 2 updates a year. And if you design a game alone and do everything on the side(!), that's already enormous.

Transl Deepl....!

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, can anyone write me how Nicole swallows Anthony's seed in Ep.11 at the club???? I have not found the way yet. Thanks...

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, a great suggestion to translate the game into German. Then you can correct some rude translators in English in German. Because from Russian into English and then into German, that gives only translation salad.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I don't know if it will matter but since it looks like Steve and Nicole will be revisiting the Red Angel Club some of you may want to go back a few chapters and replay. I think it's in Chapter 12 or 13 where Steve and Casey are having lunch and she asks him to suggest a gym for her to workout in. If you pick the one near Thomas then when they show the scene with Steve at the gym Sarah is there (martin's wife). When you talk to her she gives you a code for the next time you go to the Club. I'm not sure what the code does (it's three words and no, I don't remember it) and I'm not even sure it matters. Just making a suggestion that you may want to play that version, if you haven't already.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I can help you with that. "Violet 32 is the code.
Thanks. I forgot it. The question is whether the developer has created a separate path based upon you talking to sarah or you just need the code. That is why I suggested playing the path. I’m not sure but he has done stuff like in the past

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Question. What other games like this one do you enjoy playing? I've been looking for a new game. I have tried the following"
The Adventurous Couple
Indecent Wife Hana
A life Worth Living
A couples duet
Any other suggestions?

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes