OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, I do not know until today how to save a game progress at the end? Surely someone can help me. Thanks...

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I will allow myself to interject. But not for the purpose of convincing or justifying myself. No one has to like what I do. It can't be liked by everyone, and that's okay.
But speaking of condoms... In real life, experienced swingers don't have sex with just anyone and watch their health. There is a certain category of swingers who don't like condoms, but they won't deal with you without a doctor's note. And behind the scenes Nicole already knew that. Maybe I should have mentioned that, that's my omission. And you shouldn't compare random characters at the club or wherever and old friends about whom you know a lot. After all, Sarah and Nicole may well have discussed how they protect themselves and how their personal lives are arranged. And you can probably remember the situation with Kevin. But I wonder why so many people think the characters are robots. Nicole, being drunk, succumbed to flashbacks. And being out of her mind, out of old habit, she missed the condom situation. That doesn't happen in real life? I wanted to, but I didn't do a scene about her feelings about it, because I didn't want to turn the game into a drama about STDs and going to the doctor. So don't make up inconsistencies where none exist. And let's not forget that this is first and foremost entertainment, a fairy tale where assumptions are sometimes worth making. How many players would want to see sex always in a condom? I don't think so. If you really start to find fault, I can do everything, even oral sex in a condom. It will be more even more realistic, isn’t it?

And now that I've started writing... I'll add a little bit about the situation with the guy who got his ass kicked by Steve. Probably a lot of people who don't know about swingers think that they always act slutty and that the woman in the couple is always a whore in every situation. But I assure you, when they're out of the game, they're perfectly normal people. And they won't tolerate insults or harassment to their loved one. And at that moment, obviously, Nicole was not in the mood for it. They just wanted to go home after playing enough in the store.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I will allow myself to interject. But not for the purpose of convincing or justifying myself. No one has to like what I do. It can't be liked by everyone, and that's okay.
But speaking of condoms... In real life, experienced swingers don't have sex with just anyone and watch their health. There is a certain category of swingers who don't like condoms, but they won't deal with you without a doctor's note. And behind the scenes Nicole already knew that. Maybe I should have mentioned that, that's my omission. And you shouldn't compare random characters at the club or wherever and old friends about whom you know a lot. After all, Sarah and Nicole may well have discussed how they protect themselves and how their personal lives are arranged. And you can probably remember the situation with Kevin. But I wonder why so many people think the characters are robots. Nicole, being drunk, succumbed to flashbacks. And being out of her mind, out of old habit, she missed the condom situation. That doesn't happen in real life? I wanted to, but I didn't do a scene about her feelings about it, because I didn't want to turn the game into a drama about STDs and going to the doctor. So don't make up inconsistencies where none exist. And let's not forget that this is first and foremost entertainment, a fairy tale where assumptions are sometimes worth making. How many players would want to see sex always in a condom? I don't think so. If you really start to find fault, I can do everything, even oral sex in a condom. It will be more even more realistic, isn’t it?

And now that I've started writing... I'll add a little bit about the situation with the guy who got his ass kicked by Steve. Probably a lot of people who don't know about swingers think that they always act slutty and that the woman in the couple is always a whore in every situation. But I assure you, when they're out of the game, they're perfectly normal people. And they won't tolerate insults or harassment to their loved one. And at that moment, obviously, Nicole was not in the mood for it. They just wanted to go home after playing enough in the store.
Don’t worry about the condom, don’t need to see it in the game, we know irl that random sex without it could get you an std, but nobody needs to see Nichole getting gonarhea or syphlis. We will just assume everyone is clean that they hookup with

Reactions: Deleted Member 69

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, exactly. This is not reality here, we are not in biology class! If someone is offended by this, he does not understand the game. But we see (who know the game for a long time) that Nicole + Steve increase.

And can someone finally write to me: How I can "Save" the course of the game: Thanks...

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
it happens when you are busy in life and have actual job and making game is not your priority
That's probably it. Guter Reiter / Exciting Games has FAR fewer patreons than he deserves. That leaves him in a catch 22 situation: he lacks incentive to devote more time to the game than he already does, which means we're lucky to get the update speed we get. However, this means interest in the game is like the blips on a heart monitor, there's a spike, and then almost a flatline for the better part of three months. Personally, I even wait 2 full updates, because GR always cuts the updates in two.
The same thing is probably true for communication with the audience, there's little incentive to communicate more, but this also means lower audience engagement.

I hope GR manages to pull through and finishes the game regardless, and then sells the finished game on Steam or itch and thus earns enough money to incentivise him to create a new game. Right now, we can only bank on GRs intrinsic motivation.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
That's probably it. Guter Reiter / Exciting Games has FAR fewer patreons than he deserves. That leaves him in a catch 22 situation: he lacks incentive to devote more time to the game than he already does, which means we're lucky to get the update speed we get. However, this means interest in the game is like the blips on a heart monitor, there's a spike, and then almost a flatline for the better part of three months. Personally, I even wait 2 full updates, because GR always cuts the updates in two.
The same thing is probably true for communication with the audience, there's little incentive to communicate more, but this also means lower audience engagement.

I hope GR manages to pull through and finishes the game regardless, and then sells the finished game on Steam or itch and thus earns enough money to incentivise him to create a new game. Right now, we can only bank on GRs intrinsic motivation.
Couldn’t agree more. I look at some of these developers with 100s of patreons and either their game isn’t as good or they only update two times a year. We all want developers to communicate more but some of these guys who work alone have outside lives and I can understand them not communicating more. That being said, it doesn’t take much to post a quick note on your patreon page at least every other week. I think some developers are fearful that if they tell them the truth they may unsubscribe. All I know is I love this game and I support him and have no intention of stopping. I only support 3 developers and he is one

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
it happens when you are busy in life and have actual job and making game is not your priority
Developing the game and updating it regularly is one thing and communicating with your supporters is another.. I don't expect him to update quickly or anything. He could just write down few sentences once in a while so that we would know he is not dead.

I believe posting a patreon message should not take much time in someone's life :) He would have gotten so many more supporters if he had used patreon regularly.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes