rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Well like we talked about earlier in the thread, she went from condom sex to bare creampie with well known swingers. The dev thinks this escalation is perfectly normal even though multiple others felt otherwise. So I imagine he'll have Nicole getting plowed in the streets before we know it; this may be going the direction of "Adventurous Couple" ~ and we all know how THAT turned out
You're quite the pessimist. Personally, I liked TAC for quite some time, but I'll admit it went off the rails at some point.
And then the dev pulled of these new chapter shenanigans invalidating any and all player choices - that's my main problem with that title. Nicole is less of a slut, Steve is less of a cuck and their relationship appears to be stronger, that's the main points setting the games apart, imo. As for Nicole being plowed in the streets ... the first time there was a chance of something happening with someone else was on a toilet, so ... I don't really see the inconsistency.

My main criticism with EG (and it's a really minor one, I like the game as-is) would be it's relatively rigit progression.
The last posts contained a lot of speculation about things that could happen - the dev planted a lot of story seeds - but I'd prefer if you as the player had more agency about what was going to happen. The events you describe could be in one thread of the story, but not in others. That's not really how the game works, though.
Now, as I wrote, I' m happy with the game as is, but if I had to guess, the main reason it's not more versatile in this way is just resources - developing mutually exclusive content is a ton of work that is always doomed to disappoint parts of the playerbase.

Anyway, if I were GR, I'd try to get to the finish line asap by selecting some major story beats I want to concentrate on.
Once the game is "1.0", there's always the chance of further expanding on it. But on the other hand ... what do I know? :D

Reactions: Adviar5050

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
There has been mention of several options for branching in this and regardless of the path each takes I am looking forward to them all. Given the process through which the husband is navigating all of the sharing, swinging, etc. it could be there are options we haven't even thought of yet.

Regarding the "orgy" or "dark room" thoughts, would that be considered too much too quickly? Or has the story-line developed enough in everyone's opinion for that to happen at this juncture?

I'm also wondering about several potential plot lines that have only been partially developed:

Joseph path (contract/will outcome)
Black Warrior / Best friend
Professional Photographer (anonymous and nothing since the initial contact online)
Mohan/Amit
Others?
i don't think its quick
in ep11 and in their first visit at club they did kind of 3on1 ! so 1 or 2 more guy is not weird...
Dark Room is even easier, Dar Room is Safe, its hard to recognize someone there plus Dark Room is not just about penetration! in the scene i saw in movies people use it for Blowbang ... so sucking some stranger without getting revealed is not big step forward! its just new idea for another exciting game ...

Reactions: Beowulf72

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
don't forget about that visiting The Club is their biggest step so far, they jumped from some teasing to foursome ...
they use The Club for their wildest Adventure and now they are way developed compare to their first visit to The Club!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The only problem I have with the game is some choice I made in like chapter 2 or some bikini choice changes different outcome that you had no way of knowing about in the future and really don’t feel like starting back over there to make different choices. I’m too lazy and as long as I can see the scenes I missed in the images folder I’m good with that

Reactions: Beowulf72

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Sometimes I have to be careful to find the right way. Even if I choose wrong in the past, it will have an effect in the future. Also to find some ways is sometimes not easy.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
The only problem I have with the game is some choice I made in like chapter 2 or some bikini choice changes different outcome that you had no way of knowing about in the future and really don’t feel like starting back over there to make different choices. I’m too lazy and as long as I can see the scenes I missed in the images folder I’m good with that
Yeah, I saw on his patreon page that one of his subscribers was going to do a walkthrough. That was like four months ago and I haven't heard anything back. I think he probably got confused on the different paths and what triggers them. I think it's great that he has created so many different paths but I agree the frustration is trying to get to those without going back ten chapters and replaying. Even if you skipped through it would take a long time. You add to that the fact that the choice isn't something you would think would affect the outcome and it does become too much. You almost have to do a save at every decision point and then go back and play the other option. I think he should do a pause at certain choice points and alert that this choice will affect future game play. You aren't giving anything away just making sure they know. But I think that since this is his first game he is learning as he is going along.

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
blackmail with photos taken through the window?
movie date with sara, gabe, the pool boys or john?
some exhibitionism scene with the homeless guy or the gym cleaner?
Nicole embarrassing the hunk at the gym in a pole dance competition?
a bike ride with her friend through the woods, with a stop at a lake for a skinny dipping?
an urgent meeting with Nicole's boss at her house?
a chance meeting at the club with alice?
a threesome with his friend and the blonde who only knows how to get into trouble?

too many options... we'll never get it right, but I'm sure the developer will surprise us as usual.

visan

Jul 28, 2021
This is a great game, most of the games that have couples as protagonists end just being passive cucks, cheated hubbys, and/or whore wifes, this is finaly a game where untill now there is no need of a bad husband and a whore wife to create good fap material, so for me, whatever the creator have coming im positive its going to be good, unless he have a change and take the easy way of "girl fuck every cock she sees" route, that will be sad and will place this game in the same bag as all the other games ppl just fast forward to see fuck scenes

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
The only problem I have with the game is some choice I made in like chapter 2 or some bikini choice changes different outcome that you had no way of knowing about in the future and really don’t feel like starting back over there to make different choices.
Sometimes I have to be careful to find the right way. Even if I choose wrong in the past, it will have an effect in the future. Also to find some ways is sometimes not easy.
I think it's great that he has created so many different paths but I agree the frustration is trying to get to those without going back ten chapters and replaying. Even if you skipped through it would take a long time.
Different folks, different strokes and all that, but I really have a hard time understanding where this complaint is coming from.
It's a VN - a pure VN no less, without minigame shenanigans, without free-roam sections, without other player driven systems like mobile phone conversations or what have you - and in a pure VN such as this, the ONLY gameplay element is making different choices to get different results. For me, that's ... like, the MAIN appeal of a VN.

I mean, literally all you have to do is make a choice now and then and otherwise turn on skip mode during a replay.
It can be cumbersome if a game has VERY many choices, but EG doesn't, so ...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Different folks, different strokes and all that, but I really have a hard time understanding where this complaint is coming from.
It's a VN - a pure VN no less, without minigame shenanigans, without free-roam sections, without other player driven systems like mobile phone conversations or what have you - and in a pure VN such as this, the ONLY gameplay element is making different choices to get different results. For me, that's ... like, the MAIN appeal of a VN.

I mean, literally all you have to do is make a choice now and then and otherwise turn on skip mode during a replay.
It can be cumbersome if a game has VERY many choices, but EG doesn't, so ...
I know but I’m lazy, I already admitted it, atleast our old saves do still work, you don’t know how many games I have fully quit because their games new update broke the code and saves

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Still nothing on patreon. I'm starting to worry that there won't be an update this month. Hopefully I'm wrong but he usually posts a few days before releasing.

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Still nothing on patreon. I'm starting to worry that there won't be an update this month. Hopefully I'm wrong but he usually posts a few days before releasing.
why you think there will be update in this month? almost 3 month past from last update so 1 more month remained.
its not 3 month update anymore... from last year it become 4month

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
why you think there will be update in this month? almost 3 month past from last update so 1 more month remained.
its not 3 month update anymore... from last year it become 4month
Not complaining. I was just hoping. His last discussion on the update was about a month ago and he usually sends out a note about once a month. I agree in that our expectations should be an update every four months.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
where are those pics from? never seen em before!
weird...
you must at least see the first one! its from entering the club for first time in ep11.
you may miss the second one, because you need to do some choices. pick the note when you are looking in the suspicious car...

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
weird...
you must at least see the first one! its from entering the club for first time in ep11.
you may miss the second one, because you need to do some choices. pick the note when you are looking in the suspicious car...
I don't play a lot of games here but I do enjoy this one. One of the biggest benefits is making different choices creates entirely different scenarios. I know that is why the updates take so long. When you have so many different routes you have to take them into account when creating new scenes. I've found that scene where Steve comes across the abandoned car (can't remember what chapter it was) if you pick whether to search the car or leave it alone does lead to lots of different scenes later. It does make it interesting. You can play almost any chapter, make different choices and I can almost guarantee you will see something you didn't expect. That is why I think the choice of whether to sign the document Joseph presented two chapters ago is going to change a lot of things. I'm also wondering if we are going to get to choose to work for Mr. Becker or stay with your current employer.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
weird...
Thanks for the reply! I might have fast forwarded and missed the scene because I have played 2 times, one searching the car and one not!!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't play a lot of games here but I do enjoy this one. One of the biggest benefits is making different choices creates entirely different scenarios. I know that is why the updates take so long. When you have so many different routes you have to take them into account when creating new scenes. I've found that scene where Steve comes across the abandoned car (can't remember what chapter it was) if you pick whether to search the car or leave it alone does lead to lots of different scenes later. It does make it interesting. You can play almost any chapter, make different choices and I can almost guarantee you will see something you didn't expect. That is why I think the choice of whether to sign the document Joseph presented two chapters ago is going to change a lot of things. I'm also wondering if we are going to get to choose to work for Mr. Becker or stay with your current employer.
Well Project Myriam is a game with even more choices in it than this one and he puts out monthly updates. (I know Myriams updates are only 200 renders and maybe the graphics aren’t as good as this, Im not trying to compare the 2 games just about when it comes to choices

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes