Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Well Project Myriam is a game with even more choices in it than this one and he puts out monthly updates. (I know Myriams updates are only 200 renders and maybe the graphics aren’t as good as this, Im not trying to compare the 2 games just about when it comes to choices
Never played it but I have heard good things about it. I'll give it a try. I just saw the bestiality tag and I usually stay away from games like that. That one and loli are my two that I don't play.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
Well Project Myriam is a game with even more choices in it than this one and he puts out monthly updates. (I know Myriams updates are only 200 renders and maybe the graphics aren’t as good as this, Im not trying to compare the 2 games just about when it comes to choices
Well this guy is supposedly doing this part-time, like a hobby they or so they say there is that. AS for the quality? Well it's not entirely better than myriam!!
Never played it but I have heard good things about it. I'll give it a try. I just saw the bestiality tag and I usually stay away from games like that. That one and loli are my two that I don't play.
Bestiality is skippable, mate !!

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There are 2 versions, the SS version that "has +p" at the end is the one with bestiality. The version that just says a or something else does not have that content, so you can get the

Reactions: Adviar5050

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well this guy is supposedly doing this part-time, like a hobby they or so they say there is that. AS for the quality? Well it's not entirely better than myriam!!

Bestiality is skippable, mate !!
Also most paths are optional, basically she can fuck whoever she wants to or not, yes you can avoid beastiality and golden showers too

Reactions: pavlogrk

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, who has played Ep.15.1, has noticed that Nicole likes a certain role. She now likes to show herself openly. Before it was her fantasies, now she wants to live them out.
And that is exactly what distinguishes and differentiates this game from others. If you were to write the game like "tacos" now, it wouldn't fit. Also, as she realizes that they are keen on her by the men because of her figure and appearance. She enjoys playing with the men, having a certain power over them.
How she has John on her heels or teases Jim, but doesn't let them influence her. Which I think would be great if she continued to be into exhibition in public. Steve doesn't have to be there all the time either.
It's time to make a fan page. There are just too few picture releases between the "updates". nicole.jpg

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Hello, who has played Ep.15.1, has noticed that Nicole likes a certain role. She now likes to show herself openly. Before it was her fantasies, now she wants to live them out.
And that is exactly what distinguishes and differentiates this game from others. If you were to write the game like "tacos" now, it wouldn't fit. Also, as she realizes that they are keen on her by the men because of her figure and appearance. She enjoys playing with the men, having a certain power over them.
How she has John on her heels or teases Jim, but doesn't let them influence her. Which I think would be great if she continued to be into exhibition in public. Steve doesn't have to be there all the time either.
It's time to make a fan page. There are just too few picture releases between the "updates". View attachment 2725100
its from new ep or fan made? if its fan made it is really great...

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
It's time to make a fan page. There are just too few picture releases between the "updates". View attachment 2725100
Why did you erase Steve from the picture?!?? he's so cute! he's so sexy with that shaved head. ))))))
He is the hero in this story, Nicole wouldn't be what she is without him!

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
oh, so you did your own creativity by erasing steve. i liked that
btw your writing skill and your caption for this image was great too. you can build your story or Develop this one later ...

Reactions: jenyabest

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I am curious if she will present her body to the audience? I think in 2 or 3 weeks we will know more....

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I am curious if she will present her body to the audience? I think in 2 or 3 weeks we will know more....
i think she will do it.
going up on stage in hidden intense special sex club and just dance with fully cloth on is not make sense.
maybe Dev give option to avoid it! for Ntr hatred who don't want to see Nicole striptease in front of strangers!!
maybe she stop at underwear ...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
i think she will do it.
going up on stage in hidden intense special sex club and just dance with fully cloth on is not make sense.
maybe Dev give option to avoid it! for Ntr hatred who don't want to see Nicole striptease in front of strangers!!
maybe she stop at underwear ...
I have a feeling there will be someone in the audience, that knows her, like that old fucker in the yellow pimp suit, or old fucker from the park or that janitor or the old perv neighbor :ROFLMAO:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I have a feeling there will be someone in the audience, that knows her, like that old fucker in the yellow pimp suit, or old fucker from the park or that janitor or the old perv neighbor :ROFLMAO:
Interesting idea. There are so many options. I first thought of the coworker John. Maybe it will be Mr Becker the guy that offered her the job? Can’t wait to see how this turns out

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
this club is private and high class
that old man from park or janitor or that neighbor won't belong to Red Angel club
Mr Becker, Oliver or Henry himself maybe will be there

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes