sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
The John storyline is hot. setting him up to believe she is cheating is something they both relish. what happens when she is in the office with John though and Steve is not around? he's going to expect some fun and Steve won't be watching there. does she give in to keep up the charade, try to maintain some kind of dominance over John, or let John know it was all a game. John has a fairly alpha personality so I don't see the dominance thing happening.

while we're chatting, I did enjoy the teasing and sex with the kids. those kids wouldn't stop trying. fun to explore some more.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I think the subtle choice that Steve made to Nicole on the phone before the water park about whether he was interested in older women will decide whether we get with Carmen. If you said no then Steve tried to hit on the blonde chick with the blog. If you said yes he hit on an older woman (not Carmen). It’s one of those decision points that didn’t seem like a big deal but probably will end up being important

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
It's the same with Fiona. The point of decision is where Steve meets Ariana+Archie on the side of the road in the car. There you can decide what Fiona does in ep. 14. (blow concert or a quickie).It's sometimes not easy which direction to go because you don't realize it when it's several episodes in the future!

Leastprob

Jun 7, 2023
Hello there. I'm new one here and I liked EG. Wanted to know if new chapter is going to release soon or I can download this and play until new chapter? Sorry for being lazy to read all comments

Reactions: Rastafoo

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Hello there. I'm new one here and I liked EG. Wanted to know if new chapter is going to release soon or I can download this and play until new chapter? Sorry for being lazy to read all comments
No problem. The developer originally said the release would be in June but a couple of days ago he said it would be delayed. Probably at least 2-3 weeks. You can play it now. It’s fairly long. I would suggest saving at almost every choice point. There are so many choices that you don’t think will impact the story but they do.

Reactions: cococonmono

Leastprob

Jun 7, 2023
No problem. The developer originally said the release would be in June but a couple of days ago he said it would be delayed. Probably at least 2-3 weeks. You can play it now. It’s fairly long. I would suggest saving at almost every choice point. There are so many choices that you don’t think will impact the story but they do.
Thanks a lot for reply wil surely do)

Reactions: jenyabest

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
He has a new poll on his patreon. Basically it asks which person who the couple has already had fun with would you like to see them with again?
Options are
Yanlin
Eric and colin
Kevin
Joseph
Martin and sarah
Nancy (I’m not sure but I think she is the chick Steve picked up in the bar when Nicole was with Kevin)
So far it’s close between Eric/Colin, Joseph and Kevin. I just don’t get the concept of the old man thing but to each their own. Which would you like to see? I thought the Sara/Martin thing was really good

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
Jan 16, 2018
He has a new poll on his patreon. Basically it asks which person who the couple has already had fun with would you like to see them with again?
Options are
Yanlin
Eric and colin
Kevin
Joseph
Martin and sarah
Nancy (I’m not sure but I think she is the chick Steve picked up in the bar when Nicole was with Kevin)
So far it’s close between Eric/Colin, Joseph and Kevin. I just don’t get the concept of the old man thing but to each their own. Which would you like to see? I thought the Sara/Martin thing was really good
I wouldn't mind another round of Eric and Colin, tbh

Reactions: Rastafoo

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Options are
Yanlin
Eric and colin
Kevin
Joseph
Martin and sarah
oh, lots of clean and better storyline remained like Henry , Oliver , john ... and we are gonna back to those 2 kid or Lesbian things!!!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
oh, lots of clean and better storyline remained like Henry , Oliver , john ... and we are gonna back to those 2 kid or Lesbian things!!!
I can't speak for him but I just assumed he meant if the patreons wanted to revisit with someone they have already played with who would it be. The last time he did a poll he didn't pay it off for about 2 or 3 chapters. I think he's just thinking into the future.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Options are
Yanlin
Eric and colin
Kevin
Joseph
Martin and sarah
Oh man, no Carmen bummer, what about the 2 babes from the water park he flirted with and got their numbers, are they even in the poll?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Oh man, no Carmen bummer, what about the 2 babes from the water park he flirted with and got their numbers, are they even in the poll?
No I think the poll just includes people they have fooled around with. I wonder if he will do a poll like that next. Like what character would you like to see them fool around with that they haven’t? I would be interested in who would win that one?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No I think the poll just includes people they have fooled around with. I wonder if he will do a poll like that next. Like what character would you like to see them fool around with that they haven’t? I would be interested in who would win that one?
Please vote for Carmen and hopefully she’s bisexual too so they can have a 3some

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
Options are
Yanlin
Eric and colin
Kevin
Joseph
Martin and sarah
I think a movie date with Sarah, Colin and Jamie would be interesting....
but for sure, whichever option wins, we will have an incredible story behind it.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes