Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I don't mind having choices that you may affect something down the road but now if I want to see both scenes, I have to go back and run through 5 episodes again? A little frustrating.
It is one of the frustrating things about this game. But just imagine if you want to play both vacation scenarios. You will have to go back to chapter 2 and make a different choice

Reactions: RCC14

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
No, the developer has a long plan ahead and admits he does not know how many episodes the game will be, but he's already thinking of new project ideas. I imagine he will end this game in mid-2024.
Yeah, the game definitely has another year to go. He has said he already knows what happens in the end which is good. Too many developers just move aimlessly around until they get tired and decide to the end the game. I haven't heard him talk about his next game. I would be interested in what he has planned. Hopefully something similar. There aren't many guys who write the NTR tag this way. He has a talent for it. Even if his english isn't great. I have gone back and played some of the chapters where he has rewritten the dialogue and I like them.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
screenshot0106.png

On a related note, judging by the silly inclusion of custom medieval outfits in Chapter 12, I think the developer's next game will not be set in modern times.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes