blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I am really enjoying this game. I like the dev's take on swinging/sharing. I also like the fact that the MC is in the same room for (most) of the scenes. The major one's at least. I like the mix of the different type of characters that the couple interacts with. One thing I think would be nice would be a replay option or gallery.

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020

Hello my Friends!
I want to hold a small poll, I would be interested to know your opinion.
Out of all the people Steve and Nicole have played with, which character would you most like to see another scene with.
Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

Yanlin
0%

Eric and/or Colin
43%

Kevin
11%

Joseph
35%

Nancy
3%

Martin and Sarah
8%
37 votes total

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018

Hello my Friends!
Out of all the people Steve and Nicole have played with, which character would you most like to see another scene with.

Yanlin
0%

Eric and/or Colin
43%

Kevin
11%

Joseph
35%

Nancy
3%

Martin and Sarah
8%
37 votes total
It occurs to me, this dev could probably have a ton more patrons if he did more polls. I like the excitement of waiting to see how the poll turns out :3

Reactions: Beowulf72

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I was thinking about something regarding the game. The last time I downloaded it I think it was about 2.5GB. That is a huge game. I am hoping he does a part two or downloading future updates are going to make the game a little ridiculous. The problem is there are so many choices that affect future events (some of them I'm sure we aren't even aware of yet) I don't see how he could do it. I hope he finds a way.

• Angry
Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I was thinking about something regarding the game. The last time I downloaded it I think it was about 2.5GB. That is a huge game. I am hoping he does a part two or downloading future updates are going to make the game a little ridiculous. The problem is there are so many choices that affect future events (some of them I'm sure we aren't even aware of yet) I don't see how he could do it. I hope he finds a way.
Yeah I would stop supporting this game if it got split into parts because those games never get completed. I'll take 6GB cohesive instead.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
What annoys me in the meantime when 14 episodes on Android must play through because the updates are not pairing.
And
I wouldn't be surprised if Archie meets Nicole at the club. Archie was already hot for Nicole at the garden party. Besides, she won't have anything against Archie's dick. Until now everything was smaller except Steve? There is a need to catch up.

Last edited:

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020

Hello my Friends!

Yanlin
0%

Eric and/or Colin
43%

Kevin
11%

Joseph
35%

Nancy
3%

Martin and Sarah
8%
37 votes total
Hello, I think Nicole is old enough and can have fun without Steve as a chaperone. My favorite candidate is Jim. He is young and still naive. Nicole should also show him life below the belt. A spa visit with him would certainly broaden his horizons.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Hello, I think Nicole is old enough and can have fun without Steve as a chaperone. My favorite candidate is Jim. He is young and still naive. Nicole should also show him life below the belt. A spa visit with him would certainly broaden his horizons.
One of the things that sets apart EG from similar games - at least so far - though is that Nicole has Steve as a "chaperone".
There were scenes where he wasn't physically present, but he was very much "in the picture".
Personally, I hope it stays that way - I'd be fine with having a different story branch where things progress otherwise, but GuterReiter doesn't seem to plan on having different branches.
By my definition, EG is, until now, a swinging / sharing game, not a ntr game. So far, there isn't even real ntr tendencies - Nicole would have to prever other guys over Steve and, worst case scenario, decide to leave Steve for somebody else - that's the terminal ntr outcome. Without branches, I, for one, hope it won't get to that.
It Nicole started to act on her own accord, without Steve's chaperoning, that'd be cheating, no? And a first step towards an unfortunate end to these "Exciting Games". With branching, I'd be all for it, without branches, I'd not like to see the game go in that direction.
But let's see what GR decides on doing.

Last edited:

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hi, by "Anna" you must mean Nicole? But I think the same as you. But if he jerks off in the presence of Nicole, that would be great. And Steve also gives Nikki security and she can then also live out her fantasy.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Hi, by "Anna" you must mean Nicole? But I think the same as you. But if he jerks off in the presence of Nicole, that would be great. And Steve also gives Nikki security and she can then also live out her fantasy.
Thanks for the heads-up, I corrected this. Dunno what was going on in my mind there. Apologies.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
One of the things that sets apart EG from similar games - at least so far - though is that Nicole has Steve as a "chaperone".
There were scenes where he wasn't physically present, but he was very much "in the picture".
Personally, I hope it stays that way - I'd be fine with having a different story branch where things progress otherwise, but GuterReiter doesn't seem to plan on having different branches.
By my definition, EG is, until now, a swinging / sharing game, not a ntr game. So far, there isn't even real ntr tendencies - Nicole would have to prever other guys over Steve and, worst case scenario, decide to leave Steve for somebody else - that's the terminal ntr outcome. Without branches, I, for one, hope it won't get to that.
It Nicole started to act on her own accord, without Steve's chaperoning, that'd be cheating, no? And a first step towards an unfortunate end to these "Exciting Games". With branching, I'd be all for it, without branches, I'd not like to see the game go in that direction.
But let's see what GR decides on doing.
well in one path when steve leaves the dorm to get snacks and nichole has a 3some with the college boys, wasnt that cheating, or did he plan that to happen, which would make him a cuck

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Nicole could absolutely have sex without Steve presence without calling it cheating.
Steve numerous times said to Nicole she is free to do what she want. So, she already has the approval of her husband for anything which could happen without him.
Also, even if Nicole has sex with someone else, she will always tell to Steve to share the fun with him.
"I'm sure Steve would like this, I can't wait to tell him!"
This is how they work. Even when they are not physically together, they always think about the other.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
well in one path when steve leaves the dorm to get snacks and nichole has a 3some with the college boys, wasnt that cheating, or did he plan that to happen, which would make him a cuck
Interesting point. I imagine he wanted it to happen, but I'm not sure if that makes him a cuck. At least not anymore than at the first opportunity Nicole can have sex with someone else, in that bathroom stall.
It's a fine line, and some people will interpret some stuff differently. For example, my personal definition of ntr is clearly not shared by most other people - which is fine, like I said, I feel these things have a dose of subjectivity to them that rules out the possibility of one person being right and the other being wrong.
Still, fair point.

Nicole could absolutely have sex without Steve presence without calling it cheating.
Steve numerous times said to Nicole she is free to do what she want. So, she already has the approval of her husband for anything which could happen without him.
Also, even if Nicole has sex with someone else, she will always tell to Steve to share the fun with him.
This is how they work. Even when they are not physically together, they always think about the other.
Like I wrote above, there's some subjectivity to this. But I'm neither firmly in the "I hate ntr" nor in the "I love ntr" camp - I don't self-insert, so whatever happens isn't a big issue for me as long as I find it captivating. Consequently, ff that's where the game is headed, I'll still keep playing and not bitch and moan about it. :)

Reactions: uniformless

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yep you are spot on. One of the things I love about this game is its hubby is always near. Its common for this lifestyle (Hotwife, Open, Stag/Vixen, etc) that hubby is always near. It isn't common in VNs unfortunately.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes