Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I've heard that part of the sanctions NATO has put on Russia for the invasion of Ukraine was to freeze payments that Russians get on many platforms and Patreon is one of them. If that is true he hasn't gotten any money from patreon for at least a year now. And once again, if that is all true, I give him total credit for keeping the game going while not getting paid from patreon. I'm not 100% sure that is true but I believe that Patreon, Twitch, YouTube and other platforms have stopped paying Russian developers.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Even if, he can also withdraw the payments via Paypal, for example. No matter where you are in the world.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Even if, he can also withdraw the payments via Paypal, for example. No matter where you are in the world.
You may be correct. I don't know much about how payments are done. My information is coming from a guy I work with. He follows a Russian YouTuber who said he wasn't getting paid because part of the government sanctions from stopping Russian developers from getting money from their platforms.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
well in one path when steve leaves the dorm to get snacks and nichole has a 3some with the college boys, wasnt that cheating, or did he plan that to happen, which would make him a cuck
it was planed by both of them, and they knew whats goings on in their minds. so its sharing and netorase ...

Jan 16, 2018
it's not a matter of where you are (a simple VPN would do otherwise), it's a matter of nationality.
Paypal won't even let you registering with russian IDs, not to mention russian accounts were democratically shut. Same applies to Payoneer (the other Patreon payment processor).

Source: I'm a former nsfw dev who worked (and still works :p)* with russians.

*as there are other ways. :sneaky:

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
it's not a matter of where you are (a simple VPN would do otherwise), it's a matter of nationality.
Paypal won't even let you registering with russian IDs, not to mention russian accounts were democratically shut. Same applies to Payoneer (the other Patreon payment processor).

Source: I'm a former nsfw dev who worked (and still works :p)* with russians.

*as there are other ways. :sneaky:
this payments limits started for our country from lkie 20 years ago!
after creating any payments method first thing they dd was bannd our country!!!
believe me even best static vpn won't help.

Reactions: jenyabest

Leastprob

Jun 7, 2023
Games at the workplace.

This one didn't turn out as nice as the others, but I've kinda lost steam trying to make the mirror and lighting look proper. Maybe some of y'all will appreciate the idea anyway.
can you do more pls cause of this content feed

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
can you do more pls cause of this content feed
Sarcasm can be difficult in writing, but I'll assume you were being sarcastic about me bumping up the thread and people being disappointed when they find a crappy render instead of an update.
Fair enough, I'll refrain from posting more images for a while. :)

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Games at the workplace.

This one didn't turn out as nice as the others, but I've kinda lost steam trying to make the mirror and lighting look proper. Maybe some of y'all will appreciate the idea anyway.
Great work dude. It gets us through to the next update. Keep em coming. I enjoy your work.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes