Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I have to agree with you. I hope he is okay. It doesn't take long to post something just saying where the update is. So in the meantime I went back and played the game again just to try to see how many different choices I could find. in the scene where Nicole is back in the apartment with Joseph (the old guy) after they went to the museum there are 6 different situations you could see based on the choices you made earlier. 6!??!! I could see three. ONe where you shut him down and just tease him a bit, one where you play in the schoolgirl outfit and one where you play in normal clothes. But 6 is ridiculous. I know he likes giving choices but if this is the kind of thing that is holding up the update I'm not happy. And yes, before you ask, I am one of his patreons and have been for a while.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I have to agree with you. I hope he is okay. It doesn't take long to post something just saying where the update is. So in the meantime I went back and played the game again just to try to see how many different choices I could find. in the scene where Nicole is back in the apartment with Joseph (the old guy) after they went to the museum there are 6 different situations you could see based on the choices you made earlier. 6!??!! I could see three. ONe where you shut him down and just tease him a bit, one where you play in the schoolgirl outfit and one where you play in normal clothes. But 6 is ridiculous. I know he likes giving choices but if this is the kind of thing that is holding up the update I'm not happy. And yes, before you ask, I am one of his patreons and have been for a while.
Well during the time of his poll on how routes and choices are set up, you should have voted. And if you did vote, you should have upped your vote count like I do XD The man's gotta eat, so I'm happy to give a bit extra to skew a poll like the recent one

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Well during the time of his poll on how routes and choices are set up, you should have voted. And if you did vote, you should have upped your vote count like I do XD The man's gotta eat, so I'm happy to give a bit extra to skew a poll like the recent one
I did vote

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
And my issue isn't with different routes. The choices in this game are what makes it great. The issue I have is there shouldn't be 6 different scenarios for one scene

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
I honestly say, beside the rest 2 adult games I played. This is my favorite, the storyline works fine, the writing is definitely written with full of passion where it makes readers feel the session.

I was a subscriber before, but couldn't continue due to certain reason. But I do recommend to be his Patreon, due to Guter Reiter listen what the viewer want.

• Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
I honestly say, beside the rest 2 adult games I played. This is my favorite, the storyline works fine, the writing is definitely written with full of passion where it makes readers feel the session.

I was a subscriber before, but couldn't continue due to certain reason. But I do recommend to be his Patreon, due to Guter Reiter listen what the viewer want.
what was the other ?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
If he waits til august 1st I really can’t blame him. I remember somebody leaked the last update about 4-5 days after his highest level patreons got it. He can’t control that so I guess he is doing it to try something different. That being said, if the update doesn’t come by august 1st or we at least hear from him I may cancel my subscription. No sense staying subscribed with a developer who doesn’t communicate. I did the same with Mircom who does the adventurous couple. He stopped talking on patreon so I left. I’m not asking for much just something to let us know the game is coming

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
This post is not directed to anyone in particular, don't take charge!
I don't think the developer is waiting to get more money or anything like that, I always had the impression that he doesn't make the game for the benefits he gets, but for pleasure and personal satisfaction. That's why for me the patreon is to help him and motivate him to have a continuity, but it doesn't seem to be his main goal, that's why he doesn't dedicate enough attention to it, as many users ask for.

As a patreon I've never thought of leaving even if for months I don't get updates or even news, although I must agree that it takes quite a while to notify updates and have a little more feedback with the followers (it must not be easy to run the project alone as I understand he does).

On the other hand you can not tell a heater not to be a heater, and there are users who abuse, but the few users who try to behave properly if we can do things to improve, both supporting the developer and sharing their content (not ahead of time) for others to support him or simply creating a good atmosphere in the community.

Anyway, I hope we get some good news soon, I can smell the desire to see new things, and as always I recommend you to support the developer in any way possible, it doesn't cost too much to support him on patreon, and if you can't, at least try to motivate others who can do it. We all benefit from it.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I remember he did a poll on his patreon asking if people wanted longer sex scenes with less choices or keep it the same. Keep it the same won overwhelmingly. I voted the other way but lost
It is better if it is kept the same as this dev is not that good with the actual sex scenes. The dev is good with the preamble, all the teasing, "the games" the couple play, etc. But the actual sex, not so much.

Reactions: BartPS

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
It is better if it is kept the same as this dev is not that good with the actual sex scenes. The dev is good with the preamble, all the teasing, "the games" the couple play, etc. But the actual sex, not so much.
I'm only working from memory but I think you might be right. I can remember the preamble for several scenes in some detail, but when I try to recall the actual sex I draw a blank.

Actually, that's probably true for a lot of devs.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes