Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
okay so who is dropping the spoilers and juices?
Nicole gets gawked at when she visits the gym
Nicole flashes publically and privately.
The couple goes to the Red Angel Club where Nicole gives a public blowjob.
Then you can choose condom sex with stranger or handjobs with multiple guys.
The End.

Normally Part 2 of a Chapter goes wild with unexpected things like sex with ex in CH12 or double creampie from college boys in CH11. But this chapter (CH15) ended in a very underwhelming way. The majority of the chapter is a setup for the Christmas update which will likely include BBC friend, College Kid Jaime, & other events set up here.

Jan 16, 2018
The End.
Hm. Guess I'll pass on this one.
Well, thanks for the highlights, and see you in December/January! :ROFLMAO:

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
The End.

Normally Part 2 of a Chapter goes wild with unexpected things like sex with ex in CH12 or double creampie from college boys in CH11. But this chapter (CH15) ended in a very underwhelming way. The majority of the chapter is a setup for the Christmas update which will likely include BBC friend, College Kid Jaime, & other events set up here.
as much as I love this game this is so disappointing considering we've waited for 4 months :(

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Hm. Guess I'll pass on this one.
Well, thanks for the highlights, and see you in December/January! :ROFLMAO:
as much as I love this game this is so disappointing considering we've waited for 4 months :(
You say that now, but he's dangling the interracial carrot. The hype will return when he releases November teasers of interracial, maybe another poll, and everyone will flock back to his patreon so he can get your Christmas Bonus.

Reactions: RK - Milf

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
You say that now, but he's dangling the interracial carrot. The hype will return when he releases November teasers of interracial, maybe another poll, and everyone will flock back to his patreon so he can get your Christmas Bonus.
I thought the next update was the long anticipated vacation to either the mountains or the beach

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I thought the next update was the long anticipated vacation to either the mountains or the beach
yeah, I was expecting that soon. That could be a full chapter on its own.

On another note, I'm wondering if anyone else noticed some of the render quality going down this update. Some of the images looked very grainy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are kind a jinxing it ... if dev looks around here and says: oopps, they got me;
change of plans,
what are y”all left with? Do you not want to be surprised anymore?
yes, if your assumptions are correct (hopefully), next update should best resemble something that I'm more likely to enjoy.
But in my case, the "carrot" would be the college kid :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 college kids and husbands black dude friends are in next line.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It wouldn’t be the first interracial scene, she already did that bbc in the shower at the water park

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
You are kind a jinxing it ... if dev looks around here and says: oopps, they got me;
change of plans,
what are y”all left with? Do you not want to be surprised anymore?
It will be a surprise for the people who play the game from Chapter 1.
For the people playing update by update, nothing can be a surprise. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the gym scene in Episode 15 Part 2, and know for a fact that Jaime will get a shot. Unless you think the dev is just introducing characters with no purpose XD

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
It will be a surprise for the people who play the game from Chapter 1.
For the people playing update by update, nothing can be a surprise. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the gym scene in Episode 15 Part 2, and know for a fact that Jaime will get a shot. Unless you think the dev is just introducing characters with no purpose XD
How long ago did he introduce Mohan? Haven’t heard from him in a long time. Also they said they are going on their vacation next week and Guter said episode 16 would be the vacation. I think this update is going to take awhile. He basically has to do two separate updates. One for the beach and one for the mountains. I don’t think you can do too many crossover scenes

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
The game will be releasing on f95 will be a week later right?
Last time it was released pretty quickly. Just as an FYI I saw on his Patreon page that the Android link is not working. Guter said he would have it fixed "in the near future". Not sure how long that will be.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I'm going to go back and play the update but I had a question. Did anyone play it where you got the secret code for the Red Angel Club from Sarah in the gym from Chapter 14 (or 15 I can't remember). Did it make a difference when Steve and Nicole went back? I also have to go back and play when Steve stopped the bullies from attacking Eric. I think his girlfriend was there and she said she wanted to go with Eric when he learned self defense. I want to see if she is there instead of Jamie.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I'm going to go back and play the update but I had a question. Did anyone play it where you got the secret code for the Red Angel Club from Sarah in the gym from Chapter 14 (or 15 I can't remember). Did it make a difference when Steve and Nicole went back? I also have to go back and play when Steve stopped the bullies from attacking Eric. I think his girlfriend was there and she said she wanted to go with Eric when he learned self defense. I want to see if she is there instead of Jamie.
just check the image folder if you wanna check you missed anything or any scene...

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes