Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
i think its the time!
its not optimistic
end of this month is almost 4 month gap time between updates...
Well that's the same as 2022. 4 Months between updates.
He will update it this month or early August.
Then he'll develop more in Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov;
Then he'll release his Christmas update, exactly like 2022.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
is it worth subscribing to the patreon? updates are starting to seem sparce at the moment.
Good question. I am a patreon of this developer and there are some benefits. He doesn't post on his patreon as much as some developers but he has a few polls, he releases renders of his upcoming chapters and he does have a few fan fiction stories on the site (but I don't think he has posted any in quite a while so maybe he stopped that). I think he deserves more patreons since the game is so good but in order to do that you have to give them a reason to join. His releases early on were every 8-10 weeks then for the last two he has gone 10-12 weeks. I know he works alone on the game so sometimes that causes delays. Hope that helped.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
is it worth subscribing to the patreon? updates are starting to seem scarce at the moment.
His discord is inactive, he only visits the patreon once a month, its 4 months between updates the past 2 years. I only patronize to get early releases and influence polling. So like, I patronize him maybe 3-4 months out of a year.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
His discord is inactive, he only visits the patreon once a month, its 4 months between updates the past 2 years. I only patronize to get early releases and influence polling. So like, I patronize him maybe 3-4 months out of a year.
Not quite right. He released last July, September and December. It's only been since november that he has gone four months.

• Angry
Reactions: Rastafoo

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Okay, I'm gonna go off on a little rant about this game for a second that I'm sure may be unpopular with many people but I need to say it. Before I start I need to say, I really enjoy this game. It may be my favorite game to play between the characters, the hottness of the female characters and the storyline. In my opinion it is the best NTR out there without question. Now here is my problem. I think there are too many options that impact the story lines. While I enjoy choices and I enjoy playing different scenarios some of them are too complicated and don't really make sense. Let me give you an example. In the episode where Joseph offers Nicole his country house you don't give him an answer and go take a shower. What happens next is dependant on so many things. First the choice you made in chapter 8 on whether to take the subway or the bus impacts what happens in this chapter. ON top of that the choice you made with Joseph in chapter 14 on whether you allow him or stop him effects the results of what happens when you walk out. I get it that the decision on whether to wear the schoolgirl outfit or the normal clothes should have an impact on what happens but why would something that doesn't make seem to be an issue 6 chapters ago would change the outcome of chapter 14.
Another would be in chapter 2 or 3 (can't remember which one) where you come across the couple in the car, if you shut them down it creates a opportunity to talk to Fiona in Chapter 8 and then you can have sex with her in Chapter 15. I like choices on whether to have sex or not with certain people but making a decision 12 chapters ago shouldn't affect that much in what happens later. The rest of the game I love, I want to say again that I do love choices in a game. I just don't like them so many chapters away from the payoff.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Yes, I know that. I was always looking for solutions. For example, in Ep. 11, when Anthony jerks off in her mouth. It really took me a while to figure that out!

Trans. Deepl.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Okay, I'm gonna go off on a little rant about this game for a second that I'm sure may be unpopular with many people but I need to say it. Before I start I need to say, I really enjoy this game. It may be my favorite game to play between the characters, the hottness of the female characters and the storyline. In my opinion it is the best NTR out there without question. Now here is my problem. I think there are too many options that impact the story lines. While I enjoy choices and I enjoy playing different scenarios some of them are too complicated and don't really make sense. Let me give you an example. In the episode where Joseph offers Nicole his country house you don't give him an answer and go take a shower. What happens next is dependant on so many things. First the choice you made in chapter 8 on whether to take the subway or the bus impacts what happens in this chapter. ON top of that the choice you made with Joseph in chapter 14 on whether you allow him or stop him effects the results of what happens when you walk out. I get it that the decision on whether to wear the schoolgirl outfit or the normal clothes should have an impact on what happens but why would something that doesn't make seem to be an issue 6 chapters ago would change the outcome of chapter 14.
Another would be in chapter 2 or 3 (can't remember which one) where you come across the couple in the car, if you shut them down it creates a opportunity to talk to Fiona in Chapter 8 and then you can have sex with her in Chapter 15. I like choices on whether to have sex or not with certain people but making a decision 12 chapters ago shouldn't affect that much in what happens later. The rest of the game I love, I want to say again that I do love choices in a game. I just don't like them so many chapters away from the payoff.
IMG_0742.gif

manoqui

May 14, 2020
Totally agree with you

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
when ep 8 came out , i mentioned about these options and kept saying that. these options gonna effect badly in later updates.
dev is solo, he has many idea, he could have use time for rendering better.
personally i prefer linear story with little options from this dev to have more different contents at the end.
tomorrow i will put some examples from these kinds of options too...
i wish he skip opening new routes.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
when ep 8 came out , i mentioned about these options and kept saying that. these options gonna effect badly in later updates.
dev is solo, he has many idea, he could have use time for rendering better.
personally i prefer linear story with little options from this dev to have more different contents at the end.
tomorrow i will put some examples from these kinds of options too...
i wish he skip opening new routes.
I remember he did a poll on his patreon asking if people wanted longer sex scenes with less choices or keep it the same. Keep it the same won overwhelmingly. I voted the other way but lost

• Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
There aren't that many choices during sex scenes though...

I also prefer choices where you can tell in which direction they'll push the story, but seemingly arbitrary impact like that can be a way to have pseudo- randomness in RenPy. By that I mean, having something unexpected / unpredictable happen without making it straight up random.
Real randomness has the downside that game progression becomes unpredictable, which is a bad thing in a pure vn.

Reactions: cococonmono

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I remember he did a poll on his patreon asking if people wanted longer sex scenes with less choices or keep it the same. Keep it the same won overwhelmingly. I voted the other way but lost
people love more choices more animation more routes, its natural, but they don't consider the renders and Dev who want to biuld it solo.
this dev has lot of fresh ideas, but he can't build all of them with this way.

• Angry
Reactions: Back and pavlogrk

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
people love more choices more animation more routes, its natural, but they don't consider the renders and Dev who want to biuld it solo.
this dev has lot of fresh ideas, but he can't build all of them with this way.
I agree. I’m amazed he can keep all the paths going. If you try real hard Nicole really hasn’t fooled around with anybody. Just some teasing. If you continually play that path then sooner or later she’s gotta do something. I think for his own sanity he should have cut down on some of the choices. I’ve always felt in games like this you should have options. My issue is, if you look back at most of the sex scenes they are relatively short because the developer has so many different scenarios. For instance look at the scene with Kevin and Nancy. You have one scenario where Steve and Nancy fool around but Nicole shuts down Kevin. You have the same situation where Nicole allows Kevin. Then you can have Nicole choose to go with Steve and Kevin with Nancy but you also get the choice to let Nicole finish off Kevin even though he went with Nancy (I think I may have just confused myself writing that). I would have preferred either Nicole go with Kevin or Steve but have the scene last longer. For instance a little oral by each and several positions or they could all meet up in the center of the room for one big free for all. Once again it’s just my opinion but I would have preferred that to six different choices

• Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I agree. I’m amazed he can keep all the paths going. If you try real hard Nicole really hasn’t fooled around with anybody. Just some teasing. If you continually play that path then sooner or later she’s gotta do something. I think for his own sanity he should have cut down on some of the choices. I’ve always felt in games like this you should have options. My issue is, if you look back at most of the sex scenes they are relatively short because the developer has so many different scenarios. For instance look at the scene with Kevin and Nancy. You have one scenario where Steve and Nancy fool around but Nicole shuts down Kevin. You have the same situation where Nicole allows Kevin. Then you can have Nicole choose to go with Steve and Kevin with Nancy but you also get the choice to let Nicole finish off Kevin even though he went with Nancy (I think I may have just confused myself writing that). I would have preferred either Nicole go with Kevin or Steve but have the scene last longer. For instance a little oral by each and several positions or they could all meet up in the center of the room for one big free for all. Once again it’s just my opinion but I would have preferred that to six different choices
a gallery would be a nice idea also

Reactions: Geko1711
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes