SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
(Attention: This game is not about cheating and beta MC!)
It literally says on the front page that this game is not about cheating, and in regards to the scene with Eric & Colin, he literally had an inner monologue about knowing that something might go down if he leaves and that it will leave Nicole to make her own decisions, and before that you get a choice if you even want things to go that far with them. (Clearly it's not cheating)

1688923047226.png

Also the definition of cuckolding is far too debated and broad to frame it in any definitive way, some people believe it's only cuckolding if humiliation is involved, someone who derives sexual pleasure from their significant other humiliating them while being intimate with someone else. There are other people who believe it's just someone who derives pleasure from their significant other being intimate with anyone else with no humiliation needing to be involved, they just get off on seeing their partner being with someone else in general. There's even some people who wouldn't consider it cuckolding unless there was unfaithfulness involved, in other words someone finds pleasure in their wife actually being unfaithful and doing it behind their back.

Regardless, It's quite clear that Nicole has no intentions of being unfaithful to Steve, and has absolutely no intentions of leaving him and only does this for his and her own sexual pleasure. To me personally someone is only a cuck if they enjoy watching their own partner be with others, more than they like being with their partner themselves, and in this case I guess that would depend on what choices you make throughout the game.

Anyways, I'm just glad that Guter has made this amazing game that highlights exactly how this kind of relationship should be, a lot of games unfortunately miss the mark on this genre. (IMO)

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Anyways, I'm just glad that Guter has made this amazing game that highlights exactly how this kind of relationship should be, a lot of games unfortunately miss the mark on this genre. (IMO)
Great post. Guter has done a great job. Many in this type of lifestyle don't like anything to do with the humiliation aspect. EG reflects that. Steve and Nic don't go there and I love that about this game.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I have to agree with what everyone has said about the game being different which ( I think) is its biggest appeal. There are some things they have done without the partner knowing until after. Without giving spoilers for the last update when Steve has the option of letting the girl go or getting some favors I think was a major shift in the story. It basically is the concept of getting pleasure in the moment and then letting your partner know what you did. When Nicole was fine with what he did it opens up more possibilities of them pushing the line. I think that sooner or later one of them is going to go too far and cause conflict. IMHO I think that sooner later the game has to go there. Realize the developer said no cheating in the game but based on where they are what would be cheating? The only thing I can think is one of them does something and doesn't tell the other. For instance what would happen if Henry got video of Steve and the thief in the alley and then told Nicole she had to "compensate" him for Steve to keep his job. It probably won't happen but its just an example of what could.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Everything is far too complicated. I am glad that "Guterreiter" leaves the story simple. You can also write the adventure love, right?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
If the dev operates according to his typical pace, we can't expect anything for another month.
But if an update comes out in July, I'll be hyped

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I think he comes from Russia. There are such typical signs in the picture and the coreo. As for the exchange of messages, everything is slow. Until now, the updates always came quarterly. The quality of the images is good. Of course, there are games where images are qualitatively even better. I am confident that the next update will come soon.
Deepl Transl.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think he comes from Russia. There are such typical signs in the picture and the coreo. As for the exchange of messages, everything is slow. Until now, the updates always came quarterly. The quality of the images is good. Of course, there are games where images are qualitatively even better. I am confident that the next update will come soon.
Deepl Transl.
I always thought the dev was from Germany

Reactions: Neil2Raise

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Deepl Transl.
The dev is definitely German. The chapter with Colin & Eric makes heavy references to a popular German Board game and other german terminology. Its also implied the game takes place in Germany, since Nicole says she grew up playing that game with her family and it has no real presence outside of Germany.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
The dev is definitely German. The chapter with Colin & Eric makes heavy references to a popular German Board game and other german terminology. Its also implied the game takes place in Germany, since Nicole says she grew up playing that game with her family and it has no real presence outside of Germany.
I also was under the impression the author was russian - somehow the references must've eluded me. :D
Are they playing "Das Schwarze Auge"? It's been a looooong time since I played that, so I figured it might just as well be some edition of D&D or somesuch.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
At the moment there are 115 Patrons at Guterreiter. If you take the cut of €10, then it's not worth it in Germany, but in Russia it's a lot of money. I also believe that he is Russian and has not gone under cover without a reason. He also told about his family and vacation. You can't afford that in Germany.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Even in Russia it's not THAT much money. More than in germany, sure, but not fundamentally more.
If you take out the Patreon cut, GR probably leaves with $250 to $500 a month. Well, the world is not a just place - there are way worse games that make bank on Patreon and Subscribestar. Made a post about that a while ago.

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
I had written to him once and he is not a german. The name "Guter Reiter" makes no sense in German in relation to motorcycling.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I also was under the impression the author was russian - somehow the references must've eluded me. :D
Are they playing "Das Schwarze Auge"? It's been a looooong time since I played that, so I figured it might just as well be some edition of D&D or somesuch.
I know one mention was Carcassonne but he's made numerous others that make it very clear he's german and all the characters are german.

Sep 16, 2019
his script notes is russian so...
1689089853874.png
but on the other hand his nickname is german. so my guess is an older east german :WeSmart:

edit: thx rezaf

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
At the moment there are 115 Patrons at Guterreiter. If you take the cut of €10, then it's not worth it in Germany, but in Russia it's a lot of money. I also believe that he is Russian and has not gone under cover without a reason. He also told about his family and vacation. You can't afford that in Germany.
1689089954346.png

Speaking of patron count, he could have more if he did more polls rather than going dark every few months.
Also, he's said this is more of a passion project than a career for him.
Also even at 115 patrons, plenty of them (myself included) sign up for the premium membership at +40 USD to have extra votes and influence the results of polling and content direction. So in a good month he can pull in thousands, I'm sure he has before, but probably not reliably.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes