SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
got a couple of thoughts on this update (no real spoilers), I liked the fact that the developer has kept Steve and Nicole the same while slowly expanding their horizons. I have to admit for me it's a little slower than I would like but at least he hasn't made Nicole a turbo slut who screws every guy she comes across. The negative is if you are going to revisit the Red Angel Club you need to step it up a level from the first time. While I think this visit is slightly better than the first it could have been better. Also, the situation with the friend Brian is interesting. I won't spoil it but I will be interested how Guter handles it moving forward. I do have a couple of suggestions when you play. First of all when Thomas asks you in an earlier episode to help him out and work a shift if you refuse you come across Eric and his girlfriend. In the new update if you picked that Steve does a workout session with Eric and the girl. If you agreed to help Thomas then in the new update you get a scene with Eric and Jamie (the young guy with Colin at the waterpark in the last episode). Also, in an earlier update you can suggest a gym for Casey to go to. If you pick the one near Thomas you will get a different scene in the new update than if you suggest Sarah and Nicole's gym. Anybody else have thoughts on the last update?
Thanks for this and thank you even more for not explicitly spoiling anything - there have already been a couple of posts that spell out what happens in the update and it is a bit frustrating for those of us that prefer surprises, I guess they forgot what the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is for.

That said, once I play through the latest update I will be glad to respond to your inquiries...I think Guter may have his hands full trying to continue with all of the potential story branches.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Thanks for this and thank you even more for not explicitly spoiling anything - there have already been a couple of posts that spell out what happens in the update and it is a bit frustrating for those of us that prefer surprises, I guess they forgot what the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is for.

That said, once I play through the latest update I will be glad to respond to your inquiries...I think Guter may have his hands full trying to continue with all of the potential story branches.
Yes, but APK run not and is not aviable!

Reactions: RK - Milf

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
got a couple of thoughts on this update (no real spoilers), I liked the fact that the developer has kept Steve and Nicole the same while slowly expanding their horizons. I have to admit for me it's a little slower than I would like but at least he hasn't made Nicole a turbo slut who screws every guy she comes across. The negative is if you are going to revisit the Red Angel Club you need to step it up a level from the first time. While I think this visit is slightly better than the first it could have been better. Also, the situation with the friend Brian is interesting. I won't spoil it but I will be interested how Guter handles it moving forward. I do have a couple of suggestions when you play. First of all when Thomas asks you in an earlier episode to help him out and work a shift if you refuse you come across Eric and his girlfriend. In the new update if you picked that Steve does a workout session with Eric and the girl. If you agreed to help Thomas then in the new update you get a scene with Eric and Jamie (the young guy with Colin at the waterpark in the last episode). Also, in an earlier update you can suggest a gym for Casey to go to. If you pick the one near Thomas you will get a different scene in the new update than if you suggest Sarah and Nicole's gym. Anybody else have thoughts on the last update?
our Dev is one of the greatest believers of butterfly effect.
this kind of choices is one of his speciality .

Reactions: Back and RK - Milf
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes