Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
talking about multiii Routs that gonna make each update shorter for players and harder to make for Dev!
more Renders, more time needed to wait but shorter story and less content for any route!!!
This is Example from previous Updates:
i found 9 different scenario for 1 scene!
last scene of part1 ep15
if nicole invite john and be alone with him, he can have sex with him and rest of story she need to pretend she is cheated on her husband and she started secret relationship with john! or she can prevent the sex and keep teasing him.
View attachment 2823695

in another scenario Husband will be there and they start sharing with john! and it gonna effect on rest of story for sure. there are also some sub choice with less effect.
View attachment 2823702

in other routs john is completely out of story, we have Bob another co-worker in couples game. still we gonna have some sub choices, Bob can fuck nicole or just watch and masturbate...
View attachment 2823706

in another scenario there will be no Bob or john! couples gonna have sex But they playing another game that can effect rest of the story. Nicole gonna make call to Lee or Kevin or john! and talking about futures plans with them. maybe Dev gonna ignore this 3 option effects on rest of the story .
View attachment 2823716
this is insane.
it can't going on like this. some routs gonna crash soon.
this is the biggest reason why we have to wait more for each update.
we getting 850-900 render update and it feels less compare to old 600 render updates...

For the Bob scene the husband have to discourage Nicole to continue to tease John… the final Bob scene (a simple technician) is more exciting in my opinion, and he tell that he lives in an apartment with two other workers… so a worker's gangbang for Nicole could happen soon! :)
However a detailed walkthrough is necessary...

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
How did you get here? For me it always ends up with her either coming with janitor or with Jhon..........
when you play so many times that you can't find enough places to save your games... there comes a time when you start to opt for options that even if they don't motivate you too much (because you know what's in the other route) you give them a chance... don't ask me how I got there... the answer is, you haven't played enough! xD

this is one of the things I like most about the developer, he really is a genius and never ceases to amaze me update after update.
I hope I don't see too many spoilers before I can see the latest update... it's time to enter the forum carefully.
Thanks GR.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
That's the problem when a new update shows up early on the forum. Also, it's time to make a plan for game. That you can go different ways in the game I find good. The story makes you hungry for more and I think before Christmas we will have the next update. Also, the APK version is not running at the moment and has come out.

Reactions: jenyabest

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I want to make one point. I did list my criticisms of the update (only Guter can say if they were constructive) but I still say this is my favorite game. There are three things (to me) that make a game great. First is choices and we all know this game has an abundance of them. Second is renders and I think Nicole is hot and sexy. Third is story. While I think the story is interesting I was hoping the Henry storyline would have progressed a little farther. But then again, the Brian storyline that was introduced in this update is very interesting. Keep up the great work and can’t wait for the next update

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
not to correct you, but... I also have the same signature as your "fan" and I can tell you that you missed 1 ending, it's 10! xD apart from Jhon, Kevin and Lee there is also "Sid" (the guy who made a good move to pass his phone number to Nicole at the post office), and since we are going to spoil... I think they were talking about going to the movies, and I look forward to that scene that may also be with Jamie that they talked in the pool next to Sarah. What an exciting game!
View attachment 2823797
Thanks for info, I actually left out a lot of other scene damn. You made my day

• Love
Reactions: cococonmono

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
He already start working on the next development. Guess Guter need to source income to motivate for the next chapter
I think it’s more that he knows this update is going to be huge. Two totally separate updates. One for the mountains and one for the beach. BTW I just wondered which option did everyone pick? As much as I enjoy Nicole in a bikini I picked the mountains. I just felt every game had a beach scene

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
I think it’s more that he knows this update is going to be huge. Two totally separate updates. One for the mountains and one for the beach. BTW I just wondered which option did everyone pick? As much as I enjoy Nicole in a bikini I picked the mountains. I just felt every game had a beach scene
Ya exactly... Would like to know what spicy things are coming in the woods

Reactions: pavlogrk

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
We should first wait and see when the APK version of Ep.15.2 comes? This was withdrawn because it did not run (invalid package).I hope that there will be more releases in between. So far, there has always been little and the response rate to questions is sporadic.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes