Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I don't understand why we always have 3 separate versions for windows, linux and mac (not only in this game). The additional size required to include all the renpy stuff for the 3 OSs in one compressed file is ridiculous and would make the life easier for compressors.

As usual, you can copy the lib and renpy folders as well as the scripts from other games (v7.5.3 for python 2 and v8.0.3 for python 3). This way, you can download the windows version of the update and use it for example in linux since the linux version of the OP hasn't been updated yet.

Regards

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Exciting Games [Ep. 15 Final] [Guter Reiter] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,05 GB / 465 MB - ExcitingGames-Ep.15-Final-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: x,xx GB / 455 MB - ExcitingGames-Ep.15-Final-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 449 MB - ExcitingGames-Ep.15-Final-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,7% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yep, there is. You had to visit the gym near the house of Thomas instead the one where Nicole and Sarah train in episode 12 to trigger it in ep15.
Yup. If you tell Casey to choose the gym near Thomas then Steve meets sarah at the gym instead of Casey. Sarah will give you a code to use the next time you go. Don’t worry about remembering the code Steve automically gives it to the lady at the front door.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Exciting Games [Ep. 15 Final] [Guter Reiter] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,05 GB / 465 MB - ExcitingGames-Ep.15-Final-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: x,xx GB / 455 MB - ExcitingGames-Ep.15-Final-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 449 MB - ExcitingGames-Ep.15-Final-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,7% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Ya-ba-dab-a-doo!!!! I'm draining my pieto tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 15: Part 1)

So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
up pls if you have time ^^

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes