Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
anyone find out how to get these scenes?
View attachment 2834636
View attachment 2834637
Yes way back (and I can’t remember the chapter) Steve’s partner Thomas asks if he can cover for his shift. Refuse him then you go to the water park earlier and come across the kid Eric and this chick is his “girlfriend”. Then she shows up in the last update when Steve does the self defense training and you have the option to spend time with her. This is one of those things that proves the developer has his shit together. He must have planned this 3 chapters ago

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I have a question in the red angel club you have the option of Nicole participating in a contest (I won’t say what kind so I don’t spoil anything). Is there an option where she wins the contest? When I play the other woman wins.

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
I have a question in the red angel club you have the option of Nicole participating in a contest (I won’t say what kind so I don’t spoil anything). Is there an option where she wins the contest? When I play the other woman wins.
you must first go to the massage ,, that makes steve hornier

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Great update, loved the club section, especially the scene with the other couple. :giggle:

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
In some parts it's really annoying when you have to jump way back to find a game change and if you know where? In Ep.15.2 I'm still trying to find her lap dance scene. I find the massage scene boring and doesn't go too far!
Picture 1656 is the best picture in the whole game. There finally lets go completely. I love it.

Reactions: Beowulf72

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
In some parts it's really annoying when you have to jump way back to find a game change and if you know where? In Ep.15.2 I'm still trying to find her lap dance scene. I find the massage scene boring and doesn't go too far!
Picture 1656 is the best picture in the whole game. There finally lets go completely. I love it.
in my opinion Nicole first onstage pole dance was one of the hottest scene so far. way better than massage route

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
in my opinion Nicole first onstage pole dance was one of the hottest scene so far. way better than massage route
Can you share which major choice getting the pole dance is tied to? Got the massage scene in both savegames I still had from the last version.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes