tania

Jun 30, 2017
In this update is there a scene at the gym?
Just a teaching fight with a boy or girl (depends past choices)
Then in Red Angel theres a massage scene (depends past choices)* *If no massage you get wife dance on poledance
Also in Red Angel theres a swing scene or a riding dildo scene (depends present choices)
The other scenes are unmissable but have little variants of them (the bj contest if you win you get a bouncy ball dildo)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunix00

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
And here i thought i could bring the blonde cop my partner with my wife and keep them both yes i know i always want more.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
what options triger steve going out with the girl to park and metro?!
i can see pictures in images but can't get it in game!

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Hi guys, can someone provide me a save at the end of the last update or at the beginning of this one please?
Thanks in advance!

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
if It was not teased Jim, but there was a bike ride, there will be a mistake in flashback 16

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 286, in script call
call episode_15 from _call_episode_15
File "game/episodes/episode_15/ep_15.rpy", line 2023, in script call
call flashback_16_a from _call_flashback_16_a
File "game/flashbacks/flashback_16/fl_16_a.rpy", line 76, in script
if tease_guy_ep10:
File "game/flashbacks/flashback_16/fl_16_a.rpy", line 76, in <module>
if tease_guy_ep10:
NameError: name 'tease_guy_ep10' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 286, in script call
call episode_15 from _call_episode_15
File "game/episodes/episode_15/ep_15.rpy", line 2023, in script call
call flashback_16_a from _call_flashback_16_a
File "game/flashbacks/flashback_16/fl_16_a.rpy", line 76, in script
if tease_guy_ep10:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/flashbacks/flashback_16/fl_16_a.rpy", line 76, in <module>
if tease_guy_ep10:
NameError: name 'tease_guy_ep10' is not defined

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Cheating is not planned for this game yet
As per usual that's just a matter of semantics. For example, what if Nicki lets the kids fuck her once her husband is gone (in case you choose to leave)? Would that be cheating? You can always say it's not since she tells him later but that's not something they had agreed beforehand, so for many people that would be cheating.

Regards

Reactions: RCC14 and Rastafoo

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
As per usual that's just a matter of semantics. For example, what if Nicki lets the kids fuck her once her husband is gone (in case you choose to leave)? Would that be cheating? You can always say it's not since she tells him later but that's not something they had agreed beforehand, so for many people that would be cheating.

Regards
I personally hope hubby arrests the douches and has them have accidents in the police cells :devilish: They are the worst part of this game and I hope they get castrated without any anesthetics and ejected from game.

• Haha
Reactions: Mamonetti

queefdesu

Jul 26, 2017
A LOT of painfully awkward dialogues and sudden changing paths leading to situations where sharing your wife is the most normal thing in life, wow.. really weird game.

Sshouldve made it play out in some alternatate reality or something because nothing feels natural about any scenes in it.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
A LOT of painfully awkward dialogues and sudden changing paths leading to situations where sharing your wife is the most normal thing in life, wow.. really weird game.

Sshouldve made it play out in some alternatate reality or something because nothing feels natural about any scenes in it.
I think a lot of the dialogue just suffers from the dev not being a native English speaker. I still get the general idea they are trying to convey. I really like the concept of the game, as it is rare on here plus it is something I experienced in my younger days(not with my former wife, she was too prudish). In my case, I did partners swapping, MFF threesomes and cuckolding other dudes with their wife/gf. I could never bring myself to be the cuck, although I don't think it is anything to be ashamed about, just not my thing. There are far too many cheating or straight up cuckold games but neither are my thing. I have had a lot of sex in my 53 years, some kinky stuff but I have never, nor will I ever partake in any cheating. If your partner does not sayisfy you, teach them to do it, satisfy yourself or leave them. I will play a game with it, if the writing is good enough and there is not any non-con.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020

First of all, let me remind you about the type of game this is. To summarize, we're talking about a couple who start a new life full of swinging, sharing, exhibitionism and cuckolding.

Having said that, what would be normal for you in this case? Ok, honey, let's just bang other people and after that we'll take our time to process the experience to see if we're ok with it and we want more. Is that it? Although it takes some time to get the courage to do that, once you've started, you either like it or not, but this is your decision point.

Are you maybe suggesting that they take let's say a week every time they push things forward just to see how they go? I don't think that's the way it works. In life, the first time you do anything is the most difficult one and after that, it's all about repetition. So once they've crossed the line, for me it's believable that they just want more and more.

Regards

Reactions: Dark_Shader

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I mean you're not wrong. It's certainly not an easy task though, and especially not for a non-native speaker, or there would be more than a handful of games out there with great dialogue and flow. When you're trying to portray a couple that is always honest with each other, even about their innermost thoughts and feelings, it's easy to write yourself into corner, too.

Steve, for example, is turned on by the thought of lending his wife to others (so he says) but he's not a bit jealous or shows any other signs of feelings. He doesn't even masturbate when his wife is having sex and in the end he's always winning the 'competition'. That makes the story too flat and predictable, no matter what the author's intentions are.

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
I like seducing young boys concept as well as old men concept(school girl theme was especially hot), I also like that she wears stockings regularly, they look so good on her.

I don't like very obvious acts though such as this club chapter... Unexpected events excites me more in this game (like bathing in another man's home, taxi driver etc.) When they go to the club I know what happens next :(

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
If you go back and replay he has improved a lot of the dialogues. I think he mentioned on his patreon that he was getting help but it seems to be happening after the release. For instance they just finished chapter 15 and I believe the dialogue up to chapter 13 has been changed. Regarding the comment about Nicole always talking about Steve’s cock as the best is interesting. I noticed that too and I think it is a deliberate plot point. The question is what happens when she finds one better and who will that be? Many people will pick the stereotype and go for Steve’s black friend. I think it’s going to be Brian. I know they hinted about his sexuality in the last update but I think there is something fishy going on with him

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes