rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
So once they've crossed the line, for me it's believable that they just want more and more.
I agree with this, but that's also a thing that now is a bit of an obstacle to plot development.
Sure, we can have more of the same, but as much as I hate blueballing simulators, maybe it was a little early to let others have their way with Nicole after all way back when it happened in ... what was it, Episode 5?

So far, GuterReiter is doing a good job in finding new "exciting games" to play, but the consequences of the game remain the same.
For me ,at least, the next logical step would be for the games to kinda get out of control.
But GR has the "no cheating" announcement in the OP and he seems to stand by it - which I think is good, don't get me wrong. But it also a pretty big limit to possible plot developments.
Some other things cannot happen due to matters not under GR's control.
With all that said, I wonder how long this can continue and if the game shouldn't start winding down - as much as I enjoy playing it.

We'll see, I guess. Maybe I'm talking nonsense.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I agree with this, but that's also a thing that now is a bit of an obstacle to plot development.
Sure, we can have more of the same, but as much as I hate blueballing simulators, maybe it was a little early to let others have their way with Nicole after all way back when it happened in ... what was it, Episode 5?

So far, GuterReiter is doing a good job in finding new "exciting games" to play, but the consequences of the game remain the same.
For me ,at least, the next logical step would be for the games to kinda get out of control.
But GR has the "no cheating" announcement in the OP and he seems to stand by it - which I think is good, don't get me wrong. But it also a pretty big limit to possible plot developments.
With all that said, I wonder how long this can continue and if the game shouldn't start winding down - as much as I enjoy playing it.

For me what is relevant here is the current status of their relationship. At least 5 men other than her husband can have fucked Nicky by now (the man in the club during the first visit after the gloryhole blowjob, one of the kids, her former boyfriend, their friend in the first swinging scene and the guy of the last swinging scene in the club). In addition, she can have sucked another number of men (and the second kid).

As a result, it's just a matter of time before GR runs out of excuses for not letting Nicky go wild. I'm sure we'll see many interesting scenes that she and her husband can play as a team, but eventually theirs shall turn into a proper open relationship, mixing solo scenes and Xsomes. And here comes the difficult part, keep things balanced so that the story remains interesting and doesn't turn into a boring fuck fest. That's definitely a challenge for GR, we'll see how he/she handles it.

Regards

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Not at all. No cheating is an obstacles but it is a challenge for a good writer. it doesn't mean one of them can't fall in love and threaten the relationship. There could be a crisis, perhaps the couple are separated for a time with work and have to deal with the distance thing, which means Nicole acting alone... There are quite a few plot devices out there to use rather than making it another cheating game. I commend him for taking on the challenge.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Not at all. No cheating is an obstacles but it is a challenge for a good writer. it doesn't mean one of them can't fall in love and threaten the relationship. There could be a crisis, perhaps the couple are separated for a time with work and have to deal with the distance thing, which means Nicole acting alone... There are quite a few plot devices out there to use rather than making it another cheating game. I commend him for taking on the challenge.
Like I said, I don't want GuterReiter to abandon the no cheat approach either. All I'm saying is, it narrows the range of possibilities.
Someone wrote since Steve was away (if he chose to) when Nicole got it on with the boys after the rpg session it can already be considered cheating, but when that choice is presented, Steve knows what is going to happen and clearly is okay with it. If Nicole was completely acting on her own ... it's a fine line, I guess.
It's all just speculation anyway. I DID leave the possiblility open that I was just talking bullshit. ;)

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
For me what is relevant here is the current status of their relationship. At least 5 men other than her husband can have fucked Nicky by now (the man in the club during the first visit after the gloryhole blowjob, one of the kids, her former boyfriend, their friend in the first swinging scene and the guy of the last swinging scene in the club). In addition, she can have sucked another number of men (and the second kid).

As a result, it's just a matter of time before GR runs out of excuses for not letting Nicky go wild. I'm sure we'll see many interesting scenes that she and her husband can play as a team, but eventually theirs shall turn into a proper open relationship, mixing solo scenes and Xsomes. And here comes the difficult part, keep things balanced so that the story remains interesting and doesn't turn into a boring fuck fest. That's definitely a challenge for GR, we'll see how he/she handles it.

Regards
More like at least ten. You can have both the college kids fuck her, she can get fucked in her home in CH15 P1, you can have two guys in the first visit to Red Angel fuck her, etc etc. If you play the game fully trying to get as many partners as possible, Nicole has fucked like ten guys.

Reactions: Mamonetti

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Well, the plot is aimed at joint adventures. The center is Nicole. From a prude to an open woman. A flower that has fully blossomed. The more she experiences, the more she wants to experience. Her anchor is Steve, because she needs validation and they both want it.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Well, the plot is aimed at joint adventures. The center is Nicole. From a prude to an open woman. A flower that has fully blossomed. The more she experiences, the more she wants to experience. Her anchor is Steve, because she needs validation and they both want it.
Agree. Even though the no cheating route may limit choices, I prefer it that way. I don't want cheating. I don't consider what she did with the 2 boys cheating, since he knew what was going to happen. Anyway, that's my humble opinion. :)

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Agree. Even though the no cheating route may limit choices, I prefer it that way. I don't want cheating. I don't consider what she did with the 2 boys cheating, since he knew what was going to happen. Anyway, that's my humble opinion. :)
Exactly, he (Steve) knew what was happening.

Reactions: blkcrow820

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
More like at least ten. You can have both the college kids fuck her, she can get fucked in her home in CH15 P1, you can have two guys in the first visit to Red Angel fuck her, etc etc. If you play the game fully trying to get as many partners as possible, Nicole has fucked like ten guys.
in ep 11 Gabe fingered and fucked Nicole, Anthony fucked her and she swallow his cum ...
but in ep 15 Nicole didn't let them even touch ! just watch and wank ! it felt more like backward to me!
if it wasn't for onstage contest and also Nicole pole dance, i would say in ep 20 they will come back to be Moral and agree to be normal couple again!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Regarding the cheating, yeah I don't think Guter has any plans for that. Buttttttt.. I think blackmail might be in the future. It's been discussed here before that every once in a while when Nicole is engaged either by a window or outside someone is watching her either through binoculars or a telephoto lens. I think this person is going to blackmail Nicole into doing things that she may not want to. As someone else said, I think you have to create some kind of tension or conflict between Steve and Nicole. Whether that is a romantic involvment or just a sexual one I can't see him progressing the story without doing it. We will have to wait and see.

Reactions: palmergames

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
in ep 11 Gabe fingered and fucked Nicole, Anthony fucked her and she swallow his cum ...
but in ep 15 Nicole didn't let them even touch ! just watch and wank ! it felt more like backward to me!
if it wasn't for onstage contest and also Nicole pole dance, i would say in ep 20 they will come back to be Moral and agree to be normal couple again!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: TRUE

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes