Jan 16, 2018
Regarding the cheating, yeah I don't think Guter has any plans for that. Buttttttt.. I think blackmail might be in the future. It's been discussed here before that every once in a while when Nicole is engaged either by a window or outside someone is watching her either through binoculars or a telephoto lens. I think this person is going to blackmail Nicole into doing things that she may not want to. As someone else said, I think you have to create some kind of tension or conflict between Steve and Nicole. Whether that is a romantic involvment or just a sexual one I can't see him progressing the story without doing it. We will have to wait and see.
I kind of agree, although it would be nice to leave players an option to resist blackmail and face the consequences. Something along the lines of Good Girl Gone bad, so to speak. I think such tension could be created regardless of the choice players would make. "Why you haven't told me" can work for both scenarios, I guess.

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 15: Part 1)

So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
did you plan to upload the walkthrough for ep15 final

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Hey I found another interesting story that I never came across before. In episode 9 when Steve finds the abandoned car you have the option to pick up the note in the car or leave it. Everytime I played I always chose to pick up the note. However, if you leave the note then at the end of the chapter where Nicole plays around with John or the maintenance guy when they go to bed Nicole wakes up and says that Sarah texted her that Fiona never came home the night they all got to together and she is now missing. I don't know if it's important but I don't think the option comes out with any other option.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hey I found another interesting story that I never came across before. In episode 9 when Steve finds the abandoned car you have the option to pick up the note in the car or leave it. Everytime I played I always chose to pick up the note. However, if you leave the note then at the end of the chapter where Nicole plays around with John or the maintenance guy when they go to bed Nicole wakes up and says that Sarah texted her that Fiona never came home the night they all got to together and she is now missing. I don't know if it's important but I don't think the option comes out with any other option.
Yep, that's right.

Reactions: jenyabest

shreyanzh

Jun 18, 2020
Bro i found out how to get here so thought i would let you know........

First you must discourage nicole when she asks if you want her to go on a date with jhon..choose the <its her choice what she wants to do>...happens when you visit the two boys house......
after that you must not tease jhon when nicole is at the office with jim<intern> and jhon.....do not tase him at all.......
After which nicole will leave with bob the janitor......if you had chosen that you want her to go on a date with jhon she will always leave with jhon ..........when she gets home you must not play with bob and let him leave after which you will get these options for phone calls.......
If you want four options in names you must have helped Nicole with laundry so she goes to the post office and gets a guys number there

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Damn!!! This developer is really like Marvel, alot of hidden storyline

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
talking about multiii Routs that gonna make each update shorter for players and harder to make for Dev!
more Renders, more time needed to wait but shorter story and less content for any route!!!
This is Example from previous Updates:
i found 9 different scenario for 1 scene!
last scene of part1 ep15
if nicole invite john and be alone with him, he can have sex with him and rest of story she need to pretend she is cheated on her husband and she started secret relationship with john! or she can prevent the sex and keep teasing him.
View attachment 2823695

in another scenario Husband will be there and they start sharing with john! and it gonna effect on rest of story for sure. there are also some sub choice with less effect.
View attachment 2823702

in other routs john is completely out of story, we have Bob another co-worker in couples game. still we gonna have some sub choices, Bob can fuck nicole or just watch and masturbate...
View attachment 2823706

in another scenario there will be no Bob or john! couples gonna have sex But they playing another game that can effect rest of the story. Nicole gonna make call to Lee or Kevin or john! and talking about futures plans with them. maybe Dev gonna ignore this 3 option effects on rest of the story .
View attachment 2823716
this is insane.
it can't going on like this. some routs gonna crash soon.
this is the biggest reason why we have to wait more for each update.
we getting 850-900 render update and it feels less compare to old 600 render updates...
I agree, this dev is making scenes like a shotgun blast and tons of stuff never gets felt by the average player

Reactions: RK - Milf

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I agree, this dev is making scenes like a shotgun blast and tons of stuff never gets felt by the average player
Yeah but you have to give him credit. He must have had all this planned out before. I can’t imagine the decision tree he has right now. There must be 60 branches each with 20 side branches of their own. The only way I found the Fiona disappearance was I was playing through and decided not to go through the whole search of the warehouse thing so I chose to leave the ladder. It makes you think how many other things we may have missed. I said it earlier that I think Guter should list choices from earlier chapters that affect his latest release. He doesn’t have to give anything away about what they change just that they do.

Reactions: blkcrow820

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
and these Blast keep getting separated too
in last update:
1- if you choose weird couple to have sex, they will exchange the Number for future meetings! but if you choose mini Bukkake, its dead end! and you will Loose those Couple forever!
2- if you go on massage Route its dead end ! but if you go Pole-Dance Route you will get offer and couple talking seriously about doing pole-dance job at club.
3- We have to choose Between Jamie with Nicole or Steve with Collage girl route! Both seems fun and fresh route!

almost every scnce can lead to fresh exciting game in this update!

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
in ep 11 Gabe fingered and fucked Nicole, Anthony fucked her and she swallow his cum ...
but in ep 15 Nicole didn't let them even touch ! just watch and wank ! it felt more like backward to me!
if it wasn't for onstage contest and also Nicole pole dance, i would say in ep 20 they will come back to be Moral and agree to be normal couple again!
Indeed, these decisions are inconsistent, because if anything, these scenes should have been done the other way round, which does not change the fact that the scenes in the club are the best and the bukkake with Nicole was very hot, although I hoped that Nicole being horny would do more with these men when the husband was busy blowjob

same with blowjob contest if nicole chooses another guy steve watches her sucking other guy's cock but later they are only allowed to watch

it's a pity that we'll probably have to wait a few chapters for the next visit to the club of this couple

Last edited:
Reactions: Hotocochoro

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
and these Blast keep getting separated too
in last update:
1- if you choose weird couple to have sex, they will exchange the Number for future meetings! but if you choose mini Bukkake, its dead end! and you will Loose those Couple forever!
2- if you go on massage Route its dead end ! but if you go Pole-Dance Route you will get offer and couple talking seriously about doing pole-dance job at club.
3- We have to choose Between Jamie with Nicole or Steve with Collage girl route! Both seems fun and fresh route!

almost every scnce can lead to fresh exciting game in this update!
which massage is the one with the last update after entering the sex club?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
While I appreciate this game's divergence from the usual avn trend of horse dicks left and right, I'm starting to think it goes too far in that regard. Surely, out of a sample of n=12+ men at this point, SOME of them would be well-endowed (particularly at a swinger's club). Watching the wife go through swinger events with smoll pp #17 just doesn't hit the same.

/nohomo :LOL:

Reactions: Adviar5050

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I have some sad news to report. Some of you may have already seen, but Lord Ashram lost his battle with cancer and has passed away. All his mods are now no longer maintained. Keep his wife in your thoughts as she tries to process everything.

RIP Lord Ashram.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes