OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I have cancelled all cartridges. With John, nothing happens anymore. Babysitters too lame. Guterreiter developer no longer responds. I can burn my money right away

• Sad
Reactions: RK - Milf and Back

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
If I put out an update and it doesn't run (APK), I don't go on vacation. Many have asked and so far have not received a response (including me). That is why I have decided to take this step.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I have cancelled all cartridges. With John, nothing happens anymore. Babysitters too lame. Guterreiter developer no longer responds. I can burn my money right away
Yeah I get the frustration. I wish developers would communicate more with the people giving them money. I don't ask for much because I don't pay you much. But if I am going to give you money I don't think asking you to post a quick post once a week or to share a picture from the new update or even a quick poll isn't asking for all that much. If you want to get people to join you all you have to do is give them a reason. With pirate sites like this being so popular you just can't rely on the game to get people to join. There has to be something that I can't get for free.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 15 Final + Partial Walkthrough

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 381 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Adviar5050

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
does it matter before events in club ep11 is nicole doing gloryhole or going to private room to gangbang for club events in ep15?

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes