2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
I'm not gonna go into details before I know I can deliver on them, but you can get an idea about which themes I might be going for when you look at my posts in the fan renders thread. There's more, of course, but ... we'll see. ;)
Checked the fan art. Great work!

So the mod is about actually adding new scenes to EG. Thanks for the info!

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I think it’s more that he knows this update is going to be huge. Two totally separate updates. One for the mountains and one for the beach. BTW I just wondered which option did everyone pick? As much as I enjoy Nicole in a bikini I picked the mountains. I just felt every game had a beach scene
Totally agree with you. Beach scenes abound in AVNs. I'd like to see what they get up to in the mountains also.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Question - on the day where Nicole goes and hangs out with Sarah, she comes home drunk and wants to do a photo shoot. What are the repercussions of the two choices? Last playthrough, I did the photo shoot. Does much of the story change if I don't do it and postpone it?

Reactions: OllisNews

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Question - on the day where Nicole goes and hangs out with Sarah, she comes home drunk and wants to do a photo shoot. What are the repercussions of the two choices? Last playthrough, I did the photo shoot. Does much of the story change if I don't do it and postpone it?
That's exactly what sucks sometimes, I've also asked in the past how Nicole swallows Anthony's cum in the club in the back room. I haven't managed to get the game to go in that direction yet. That's why I want a plan for the game. View attachment ep_11_469.webp

riftxd

May 3, 2020
I have played this game and I took the path while Nicole had a relationships with Yanlin and pick lesbian, maybe it's interesting when Nicole and Yanlin do some threesome with Steve or invite Sarah to make some foursome with them

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
That's exactly what sucks sometimes, I've also asked in the past how Nicole swallows Anthony's cum in the club in the back room. I haven't managed to get the game to go in that direction yet. That's why I want a plan for the game. View attachment 2882079
It might not be easy to read (you can't do a text search in an image), but you can find out that info when checking my scene diagram.
The only consequence as for now is that you can check user reactions in ep11 and then opt to give out contact details to an interested photographer.
If you do that, he ends up contacting Steve in ep13, but the only result is that Steve comments on wanting to contact him someday.
That last part is only a single comment Steve makes, so I didn't even include it in the diagram.

Reactions: blkcrow820

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
where do you use your help, directly at "game"?
I'm afraid I don't understand the question.
If you're asking how to use the guide in-game, you obviously can't, that's what a walkthrough mod is for (I haven't used the one in this game, so I can't attest to that). But you can check the choice in the guide, look what variable I assigned to it, and see if that variable is ever used again.
I DID answer the question directly as well, in case the diagram is too difficult to read. It's not for me, but obviously, I am biased, having created it myself. :p

riftxd

May 3, 2020
If anyone is interested, I wrote kind of a scene diagram for the game.
I was negotiating with GuterReiter about making a mod and wanted to use it to find proper entry and exit points for modded content. GR seemed supportive at first, but sadly has since stopped responding to my messages, so I'm afraid there'll be no mod after all.
But the scene diagram can be used as sort of a walkthrough. I skipped over some details I deemed unneccessary and there might be a missing scene or two, but overall, it should be pretty complete.
The variable names are not the actual ones used in the game code and serve only as a reference.

Variables are written in [] brackets. _ is sometimes used to clarify the variable is used for the choice as a whole as opposed to one of the options. {} brackets mean a variable is referenced / evaluated.

Sorry if it isn't as good as something like this could be, but maybe it's helpful for somebody after all.
maybe thats good tho, giving some new storyline that didnt exist in original storyline

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
It might not be easy to read (you can't do a text search in an image), but you can find out that info when checking my scene diagram.
The only consequence as for now is that you can check user reactions in ep11 and then opt to give out contact details to an interested photographer.
If you do that, he ends up contacting Steve in ep13, but the only result is that Steve comments on wanting to contact him someday.
That last part is only a single comment Steve makes, so I didn't even include it in the diagram.
Thank you. I forgot you had posted that. It's very helpful. A solid WT for this game would be nice. Also being able to name your saves.

Reactions: jenyabest

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
There is 0 chance i'm letting John near Nicole.

I had to deal with a creepy twat like him at the last place I worked at. In fact he was the sole reason women kept leaving, me included.

John has no chance.
John is a total douche and a loser. If he can't take a hint after two years? Did I say he's stupid also? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
You're missing some stuff from Episode 15. You have Nikki going home with John after work. But that's optional, she can go home with Bob instead. That's another whole line of story.

Sorry, but I could never let that douchebag (John) anywhere near Nikki.

Reactions: Zorkan

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
You're missing some stuff from Episode 15. You have Nikki going home with John after work. But that's optional, she can go home with Bob instead. That's another whole line of story.

Sorry, but I could never let that douchebag (John) anywhere near Nikki.
Thanks for the heads-up! I'll try to update the diagram asap.

Reactions: blkcrow820
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes