Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
usually sex scenes and parallel worlds of Dev begins at second half of the story,
thats why first half always finish in 1 month but second half takes 2-3 month.
there is only one way he can finish it faster,
Dev skip scenes, specially sex scenes with 3-9 parallel scenario! and make it max 2 option.
I think you may be on to something. He said something in his patreon post about leaving the main story for Chapter 16 part 1 and 2. I think that means he will be cutting back on the choices and the impact on this update. I mean besides the choice between the beach and the mountains. So I wonder if choices made in previous chapters will impact these next two updates.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I think you may be on to something. He said something in his patreon post about leaving the main story for Chapter 16 part 1 and 2. I think that means he will be cutting back on the choices and the impact on this update. I mean besides the choice between the beach and the mountains. So I wonder if choices made in previous chapters will impact these next two updates.
Knowing the way he works, I'm sure some choices made earlier will affect what happens.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
even in fresh senses he make minimum 3 option.
all my point is he shouldn't waste renders to satisfy everyone
story should be more linear

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So I know this is his first game and I wonder what his response would be if asked “if you could go back to the beginning knowing what you know now, what would you change or do differently “

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
How many endings are there currently and is there an ending with the wife leaves the mc? If so how do I avoid that?

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey guys I went back on this forum until the release and I haven't seen anyone post this yet - I just downloaded the update final for ep15 and I got this error when Nikki comes in where the guys are training with the MC - Did anyone else get this and if so was there a fix for it? Thank you

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episodes/episode_15/ep_15.rpy", line 2671, in script
    if yes_fun_ep12:
  File "game/episodes/episode_15/ep_15.rpy", line 2671, in <module>
    if yes_fun_ep12:
NameError: name 'yes_fun_ep12' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if yes_fun_ep12:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if yes_fun_ep12:

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
EG Ep.15 Final 
Wed Sep 20 00:06:12 2023

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Hey guys I went back on this forum until the release and I haven't seen anyone post this yet - I just downloaded the update final for ep15 and I got this error when Nikki comes in where the guys are training with the MC - Did anyone else get this and if so was there a fix for it? Thank you

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if yes_fun_ep12:
    if yes_fun_ep12:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if yes_fun_ep12:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if yes_fun_ep12:

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
EG Ep.15 Final
Wed Sep 20 00:06:12 2023
i ve got same errors, these errors will disappear when you play from start!!!

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hello everyone! I wanted to know those who play this game, is NTR required or can I play as I want? for example, sharing a wife, or let’s say if the wife does not deceive her husband, can I avoid this? I don’t mind if there is sharing or swinger a wife or something like that, the main thing is can I avoid my wife cheating on me or are there other ways? I will be glad if you answer

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Hello everyone! I wanted to know those who play this game, is NTR required or can I play as I want? for example, sharing a wife, or let’s say if the wife does not deceive her husband, can I avoid this? I don’t mind if there is sharing or swinger a wife or something like that, the main thing is can I avoid my wife cheating on me or are there other ways? I will be glad if you answer
It's a stag/vixen, netorase game. A couple experimenting with exciting games.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes

Jan 24, 2022
Good to see someone actually sees the difference between sharing/swinging and NTR. Sharing/swinging IS NOT NTR

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Its all optional wife sharing, the only mandatory bits are some minor exhibitionism.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Its all optional wife sharing, the only mandatory bits are some minor exhibitionism.
Am I understanding correctly, NTR or cuckold is optional? I don't mind if a husband and wife have their own fantasy games where they both play role-playing games, I'm not even against group sex or couples swapping, I just wanted to clarify if I can avoid NTR where they cheat on each other? I have nothing against NTR, I’m just not a fan of them))) I don’t mind if there is sharing there, for example, where a husband and girlfriends with their wives have fun or where a couple exchanges)

I don’t particularly like to play cuckold or where the wife with others with her husband’s back cheats at every step, I like the plot game where everything goes beautifully, I hope you understand what I mean

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes