blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Am I understanding correctly, NTR or cuckold is optional? I don't mind if a husband and wife have their own fantasy games where they both play role-playing games, I'm not even against group sex or couples swapping, I just wanted to clarify if I can avoid NTR where they cheat on each other? I have nothing against NTR, I’m just not a fan of them))) I don’t mind if there is sharing there, for example, where a husband and girlfriends with their wives have fun or where a couple exchanges)
Yes, so far that is how the game has been for me. I only do sharing routes in these games and this game does it the best IMO.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yes, so far that is how the game has been for me. I only do sharing routes in these games and this game does it the best IMO.
Thank you for the answer! don’t get me wrong, I just don’t like it when I see a wife having sex with everyone, and her husband acting like a cuckold, I remembered one game, I can’t say the name exactly, there was a situation where the wife gave to every man, I don’t like such games, I I like it when a husband and wife are on the same wavelength and have fun together wherever they go, and not cheat on each other and then deceive each other that they were on vacation

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thank you for the answer! don’t get me wrong, I just don’t like it when I see a wife having sex with everyone, and her husband acting like a cuckold, I remembered one game, I can’t say the name exactly, there was a situation where the wife gave to every man, I don’t like such games, I I like it when a husband and wife are on the same wavelength and have fun together wherever they go, and not cheat on each other and then deceive each other that they were on vacation
(Attention: This game is not about cheating and beta MC!)
Right in the OP. Everything that happens is by player choice and with both MC and wife's agreement. I don't see that changing at all in this game. When she is with other men, it's because MC is into it, but there is no humiliation or anything like that. She hasn't cheated in the game and if MC's not present, she shares the details with him. In many scenes, player decides how far things will go, as well.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Right in the OP. Everything that happens is by player choice and with both MC and wife's agreement. I don't see that changing at all in this game. When she is with other men, it's because MC is into it, but there is no humiliation or anything like that. She hasn't cheated in the game and if MC's not present, she shares the details with him. In many scenes, player decides how far things will go, as well.
Yes, I don’t argue that everything depends on the choice of the MC, here it’s a completely different matter, what I mean is that at the beginning, like every game, the wife and husband live happily, then they think about how to change their sex life, the more it progresses, then what -then the authors manage to ruin the moments and make the wife f*ck with her husband’s friends or colleagues and with many men without letting her husband know! as if they forgot how the game began, I hope you understand me, I had nothing against NTR, it’s just not my topic))) that’s why I was interested in you.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yes, I don’t argue that everything depends on the choice of the MC, here it’s a completely different matter, what I mean is that at the beginning, like every game, the wife and husband live happily, then they think about how to change their sex life, the more it progresses, then what -then the authors manage to ruin the moments and make the wife f*ck with her husband’s friends or colleagues and with many men without letting her husband know! as if they forgot how the game began, I hope you understand me, I had nothing against NTR, it’s just not my topic))) that’s why I was interested in you.
Yeah, I'm with you. It was the problem with The Adventurous Couple. Starting off good but then went completely off the rails. This game is the exact opposite of that. They share everything and the developer has kept true to that. In the last update their was a situation in the swinger club they go to that could have gone completely crazy and while I kinda wanted it to happen when I played I have to give Guter credit that he didn't change his initial concept. That all being said, I think that in a few updates he is going to have to put in some kind of issue with the couple. If you read the game preview on Page 1 it hints that things may go too far. But so far, I think this game is just what you are looking for.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I get you. You're probably thinking of games like The Adventurous Couple which turned the wife into a complete disgusting cheating whore. So far, this game is nothing like that and I don't think it will get to that point.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, I'm with you. It was the problem with The Adventurous Couple. Starting off good but then went completely off the rails. This game is the exact opposite of that. They share everything and the developer has kept true to that. In the last update their was a situation in the swinger club they go to that could have gone completely crazy and while I kinda wanted it to happen when I played I have to give Guter credit that he didn't change his initial concept. That all being said, I think that in a few updates he is going to have to put in some kind of issue with the couple. If you read the game preview on Page 1 it hints that things may go too far. But so far, I think this game is just what you are looking for.
I get you. You're probably thinking of games like The Adventurous Couple which turned the wife into a complete disgusting cheating whore. So far, this game is nothing like that and I don't think it will get to that point.
Thank you both for your answers and for providing clear information and understanding. Yes, I already remembered about the Adventurous Couple. there was such a cringe going on when I downloaded it six months ago, they completely ruined the game, I was even a little shocked I like tags like sharing or group and maybe exchange of couple, but not when both cheat on each other and do rash things. I hope I enjoy this game, thanks you!

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Thank you both for your answers and for providing clear information and understanding. Yes, I already remembered about the Adventurous Couple. there was such a cringe going on when I downloaded it six months ago, they completely ruined the game, I was even a little shocked I like tags like sharing or group and maybe exchange of couple, but not when both cheat on each other and do rash things. I hope I enjoy this game, thanks you!
Yeah, there are quite a few of us on that forum that are disappointed with what happened with TAC. But we are hopeful, he will correct his mistakes with TACOS. So far it's been good. Only time will tell.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah, there are quite a few of us on that forum that are disappointed with what happened with TAC. But we are hopeful, he will correct his mistakes with TACOS. So far it's been good. Only time will tell.
He's redoing it? Interesting? I gave up on it when he tried that stupid story with the uncle. I'm enjoying this game a lot more. The only thing TAC had was that Annie was one of the hottest looking game characters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So who is the hottest character. I always thought the wife from deliverance was hot but I'm A fan of dark haired characters. That's why I like Nicole
Yeap, Deliverance wife is hot for sure. And it's not like I don't think there is any redeemable qualities for Anne... I do like her overall body shape and the fact that she doesn't have gigantic tits.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes