Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 15: Part 1)

So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
Will it work for Ep15 final?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Lord Ashram has sadly passed away. So someone else will need to confirm if there have been any variable changes since the last time the mod was updated.
That's too bad. I just noticed the post on his account from his wife. I feel SO sorry for that woman. I lost my own wife to cancer two years ago this month and it is the WORST grief you can imagine. She's in for a VERY rough few years.

This is her post on what happened...
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-walkthroughs-and-cheat-mods.84767/post-11457284

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
That's too bad. I just noticed the post on his account from his wife. I feel SO sorry for that woman. I lost my own wife to cancer two years ago this month and it is the WORST grief you can imagine. She's in for a VERY rough few years.

This is her post on what happened...
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-walkthroughs-and-cheat-mods.84767/post-11457284
I hope you are healing. Lord Ashram seemed like a really great asset to the f95 community, and he was. Expect his wife will need a lot of time, I can't even imagine.

As a group, we spend a lot of time here, only really thinking about the faces presented, and not the people behind them. With him, his wife, and you, those people are always unique and special. Maybe worth considering more often.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I hope you are healing. Lord Ashram seemed like a really great asset to the f95 community, and he was. Expect his wife will need a lot of time, I can't even imagine.

As a group, we spend a lot of time here, only really thinking about the faces presented, and not the people behind them. With him, his wife, and you, those people are always unique and special. Maybe worth considering more often.
These forums have helped a lot. There's a lot of great people here and I have had a lot of laughs from some of the more humorous fan art etc... I just had a rough patch the last couple weeks as I finally got rid of my wife's clothes and quite a bit else as I try and clean up and re-organize... it hit me harder than I thought it would. Just taking it one day at a time. It's not easy, but it is part of life that is unavoidable.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
development news just dropped. Anybody knows what it is?
yeah he just said he's making progress, about halfway through on the renders. Gave an update on how he plans to break chapter 16 into two parts and put up about 6 pictures of Nicole and Steve on the road. I would suggest anyone who likes the game to join his patreon, even on the lowest tier. I don't like giving away too much of what the developer puts out on their patreon but I also understand everyone is interested.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Enjoy what exactly? We only get 1 update every 4 months
He said he's hoping for end of October. This should be the easier update since it seems the actual trip to get to either the mountains or beach is exactly the same. It will be part 2 of episode 16 that will probably take a longer time since he has to do separate updates for the beach and the mountains.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
yeah he just said he's making progress, about halfway through on the renders. Gave an update on how he plans to break chapter 16 into two parts and put up about 6 pictures of Nicole and Steve on the road. I would suggest anyone who likes the game to join his patreon, even on the lowest tier. I don't like giving away too much of what the developer puts out on their patreon but I also understand everyone is interested.
Yeah, I signed up the other day. I think this is the best game out there for sharing/swinging right now.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Better waiting for months for a game which is worth it, than a lot of shitty, ill-thought or very small updates.
I surely appreciate to be able to enjoy this great game for free, don't mind the waiting, it's part of the pleasure in a way, thinking of what might happen in the next release. Like the serials that old timers enjoyed.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Better waiting for months for a game which is worth it, than a lot of shitty, ill-thought or very small updates.
I surely appreciate to be able to enjoy this great game for free, don't mind the waiting, it's part of the pleasure in a way, thinking of what might happen in the next release. Like the serials that old timers enjoyed.
Agreed. Also, four months between releases is actually pretty good compared to some. There's a lot of work that goes into them.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
He said he's hoping for end of October. This should be the easier update since it seems the actual trip to get to either the mountains or beach is exactly the same. It will be part 2 of episode 16 that will probably take a longer time since he has to do separate updates for the beach and the mountains.
usually sex scenes and parallel worlds of Dev begins at second half of the story,
thats why first half always finish in 1 month but second half takes 2-3 month.
there is only one way he can finish it faster,
Dev skip scenes, specially sex scenes with 3-9 parallel scenario! and make it max 2 option.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes