Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
There are others out there that you will either like or hate based on your definition of NTR. Turning the Page is pretty much a wife cheating game, the Perfect Housewife is a straight sharing game. There is no story to it other than the wife having fun with the husband's permission. If you like the NTR of Exciting Games then that one is pretty close to the same as this. It's basically wife sharing. But don't play it for the story, there isn't one. Babysitters (not babysitter which was made by the same guy) is an interesting one, you can turn the NTR off, and you can control the wife so you can decide how bad or good she is. I think he just updated. Of course there is always The Adventurous Couple. That game is currently going through like the third redo and I haven't played it yet so I really can't rate the new version, I think it's TACOS now which is an acryonym. But to be honest there isn't a game out there that is better than this one when it comes to a couple that enjoy each other and just want to share new experiences. All the others have their flaws (in my opinion).

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
There are others out there that you will either like or hate based on your definition of NTR. Turning the Page is pretty much a wife cheating game, the Perfect Housewife is a straight sharing game. There is no story to it other than the wife having fun with the husband's permission. If you like the NTR of Exciting Games then that one is pretty close to the same as this. It's basically wife sharing. But don't play it for the story, there isn't one. Babysitters (not babysitter which was made by the same guy) is an interesting one, you can turn the NTR off, and you can control the wife so you can decide how bad or good she is. I think he just updated. Of course there is always The Adventurous Couple. That game is currently going through like the third redo and I haven't played it yet so I really can't rate the new version, I think it's TACOS now which is an acryonym. But to be honest there isn't a game out there that is better than this one when it comes to a couple that enjoy each other and just want to share new experiences. All the others have their flaws (in my opinion).
Personally I prefer games such as EG. Sharing/swinging is very interesting for me even though many associate it with NTR or cucks but I am interested in sharing themed games. That is why i was also very interested in the sharing scenes in a completed game called Deliverance. The game's sharing content is not their major concentration but when you have it its really really good. But of course EG is just top top game in this genre.

I cant wait for more of the young boys content as well as Lee/Josh oldmen content! On a side note i like the model body figure of Nicole, for once a game that is not filled with unrealistic moon-sized breasts! I guess my preference is a bit niche in this space.....sharing/swinging, small breasts, if possible renpy (rpgm doesnt suit me as i am using a mac).

Jan 16, 2018
I cant wait for more of the young boys content as well as Lee/Josh oldmen content! On a side note i like the model body figure of Nicole, for once a game that is not filled with unrealistic moon-sized breasts! I guess my preference is a bit niche in this space.....sharing/swinging, small breasts, if possible renpy (rpgm doesnt suit me as i am using a mac).
I swear to God this is not my alt-account! :LOL:
10/10 (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChaozEnigma

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Still, judging by the comments, I decided to download this game. Wish me good luck! In the end, I can follow the path of a non-cuckold? Like they told me there is a swing path? or exchange a couple? :)

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Still, judging by the comments, I decided to download this game. Wish me good luck! In the end, I can follow the path of a non-cuckold? Like they told me there is a swing path? or exchange a couple? :)
You dont need to worry. There is no path where the wife is a cheating whore, and you can make it so the wife is just a tease for the other characters

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You dont need to worry. There is no path where the wife is a cheating whore, and you can make it so the wife is just a tease for the other characters
Thanks bro! ;) I have nothing against NTR, it’s just that cuckolding or cheating from husbands or wives deceiving each other is not my style. I like swinging or sharing couples :)

Reactions: gnole13 and Back

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
I agree with you exactly. I write erotic stories from Nicole. 2 I have already emailed GR. As for the proportions, Nicole has done well. The story still has many possibilities open, as far as the course is concerned. I hope that GR remains with us a little longer! View attachment 3009762
Well he should try to do chapter 2 under new character if this exciting games is ended

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes