Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Right in the OP. Everything that happens is by player choice and with both MC and wife's agreement. I don't see that changing at all in this game. When she is with other men, it's because MC is into it, but there is no humiliation or anything like that. She hasn't cheated in the game and if MC's not present, she shares the details with him. In many scenes, player decides how far things will go, as well.
Well, there's a thin line between cheating and having sex on her own even if she shares the details with the MC later. Since things can't be undone, would it be cheating if he wasn't ok for some reason once he finds out? That's something she can't know beforehand and therefore people could claim that she's cheating in any scene that is out of the MC's radar (I mean, unless they've explicitly agreed on it, like the one with the kids, in case the MC decides to leave knowing what's expected to happen).

I can't tell for sure but I think there've been multiple cases like this one, and the more times she does that, the higher she's pushing her luck in this matter. For now the devs have forced us to believe that he was always ok but TBH I don't think things are so simple. From my perspective, that's just an excuse to keep the cheating tag out of the list (many people can't stand the idea of playing the role of a beta).

Regards

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Well, there's a thin line between cheating and having sex on her own even if she shares the details with the MC later. Since things can't be undone, would it be cheating if he wasn't ok for some reason once he finds out? That's something she can't know beforehand and therefore people could claim that she's cheating in any scene that is out of the MC's radar (I mean, unless they've explicitly agreed on it, like the one with the kids, in case the MC decides to leave knowing what's expected to happen).

I can't tell for sure but I think there've been multiple cases like this one, and the more times she does that, the higher she's pushing her luck in this matter. For now the devs have forced us to believe that he was always ok but TBH I don't think things are so simple. From my perspective, that's just an excuse to keep the cheating tag out of the list (many people can't stand the idea of playing the role of a beta).

Regards
I've been corresponding with GR frequently lately due to my plans of creating a mod for EG, and while I cannot speak for him, I don't get the impression that anything cheating is planned for the game.
One core pillar of the idea behind EG / Steve and Nicole is them being a loving couple that explores their sexuality.
While it's a thin line indeed, I believe any "games" are generally assumed to be consentual between the two of them.
I'll adhere to the same principle in any scenes I'll add in the mod.
I don't want to share too many details of our private conversation, but I will say it's kinda funny that some of the points you speculate about couldn't be further from the truth, or at least from my takeaway of the truth.
$0.02 and all.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I've been corresponding with GR frequently lately due to my plans of creating a mod for EG, and while I cannot speak for him, I don't get the impression that anything cheating is planned for the game.
One core pillar of the idea behind EG / Steve and Nicole is them being a loving couple that explores their sexuality.
While it's a thin line indeed, I believe any "games" are generally assumed to be consentual between the two of them.
I don't want to share too many details of our private conversation, but I will say it's kinda funny that some of the points you speculate about couldn't be further from the truth, or at least from my takeaway of the truth.
$0.02 and all.
Yeah, it's what makes this game interesting. I've thought about it and always return to the Overview of the game on Page 1 and go to the line "be careful what you wish for." I love the fact that he as stayed true to his game so far and I think that will continue moving forward. The thing that interests me is if he will provide some kind of conflict to the game. For instance, the previous poster mentioned about what defines "cheating". There is the chance that one or the other does something that upsets the other one, not intentionally and then they have to deal with it. I really think the conflict will come from the "mystery" person who is spying on Nicole through either binoculars or a high powered camera lens. There have been a few scenes that seem that we are viewing Nicole from that perspective and I wonder where that could go. Finally, I am wondering about two characters in particular. First is Brian. They hinted that he is gay and Nicole seems committed to trying to "straighten him out" so to speak. The second is the new guy Mr. Baxter. He is obviously an alpha male who is used to getting what he wants and I think what he wants is going to be Nicole. The final question is, since you talk with Guter, does he plan on only happy endings to the game? If there are bad endings then something has to happen to break up our happy couple. Just thinking out loud. I'm probably wrong.

Reactions: slightchance

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
The ending one day they quit from this spicy life and live in on an island. Escape from their past.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
$0.02 and all.
This is one reason I like this game so much. IMO It is the best sharing/swinging game out there. I've played quite a few and most go over the line to cheating also, some more then others.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah, it's what makes this game interesting. I've thought about it and always return to the Overview of the game on Page 1 and go to the line "be careful what you wish for." I love the fact that he as stayed true to his game so far and I think that will continue moving forward. The thing that interests me is if he will provide some kind of conflict to the game.
If the dev is hellbent on excluding cheating, and there needs to be a conflict for that game to spice things up, then there's still the option of miscommunication. It's not cheating, if they consent to the rules but interpret them both differently. There's wiggle room in every rule book. Finding out what's within the permissible variations is part of the journey.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Yup. It’s what makes this game so good. Finally someone comes up with an NTR game that doesn’t include cheating and doesn’t have the alpha male with the horse dick trying to steal the wife away. Hats off to Guter.
Yeah, I didn't talk to GR about this specifically, but I didn't get the impression that some kind of huge conflict was impending. If I were to guess, I'd think the game will kind of just meander towards it's conclusion.
There might be some external conflict, but I don't think the game will insert drama/tension in the relationship between Steve and Nicole.
From playing quite a few japanese ntr'ish games, I feel some drama can be the spice in the soup for such a game, but I also feel the way EG is crafted, it's now way too late to inject something like that, and the couple explicitly NOT running into these kinds of problems is a major part of this games dna and appeal.
We did talk about plans for EG coming to an end eventually, but I don't feel comfortable with sharing details (I didn't get THAT many to begin with).
GR was very supportive of my plans of creating a mod for EG, and I don't want to say something I maybe not supposed to communicate. If he wants to share details, I'm sure he'll do it himself.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah I don’t want to know any endings. I just wonder how much longer he plays on continuing. There are so many story lines that have been teased like the young boy she is tutoring, Mrs Audrey, Mr Baxter, Steve’s army buddy, the whole story line with Henry and then you still have the missing Fiona. I found that during one of my play throughs. If you didn’t find it after the evening with John of the maintenance guy in one stream Nicole gets a call that Fiona is missing. You know it must be henry.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Yup. It’s what makes this game so good. Finally someone comes up with an NTR game that doesn’t include cheating and doesn’t have the alpha male with the horse dick trying to steal the wife away. Hats off to Guter.
Exactly and it's just goes straight to point. I mean Guter can even do many scene in one chapter. I mean that is Superb!

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah I don’t want to know any endings. I just wonder how much longer he plays on continuing. There are so many story lines that have been teased like the young boy she is tutoring, Mrs Audrey, Mr Baxter, Steve’s army buddy, the whole story line with Henry and then you still have the missing Fiona. I found that during one of my play throughs. If you didn’t find it after the evening with John of the maintenance guy in one stream Nicole gets a call that Fiona is missing. You know it must be henry.
I just want to see what is next especially Mr Lee. What Kung Fu move he would do to Nicole.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
btw do you think the contract that old men ask Nicole to sign have anything to do on the upcoming update? I mean the option is to sign n not to sign, you never know what that old men have put in the contract hahahah dirty fucker.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
btw do you think the contract that old men ask Nicole to sign have anything to do on the upcoming update? I mean the option is to sign n not to sign, you never know what that old men have put in the contract hahahah dirty fucker.
If you go off of previous choices this one has to be important. How? I have absolutely no idea but one thing I’ve learned from playing this game since it came out is that Guter has definitely planned this whole game out so there must be a reason. And now that I read my response I realize I just wrote a lot of words and didn’t answer the question. I think I should go into politics

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes