Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
You and me, same situation. I guess need to subscribe to be his Patreon.
In two days it will be released to lower level patreons so maybe it will show up here soon after. Also as far as I know the android link is still not working. He only said it will be fixed in the near future. Don’t know when that will be

Reactions: RK - Milf

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
In two days it will be released to lower level patreons so maybe it will show up here soon after. Also as far as I know the android link is still not working. He only said it will be fixed in the near future. Don’t know when that will be
I guess we will never get to play the updated version

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
you have to wait until 2024 Xmas for next update so be more patient.
Less patreons member me cuz the end of the project.
I agree with you but for a different reason. If he is going to pay off the infamous vacation he is going to have write two totally separate updates. One for the mountains and one for the beach. I can't imagine there would be that many renders that could be used in both situations

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RK - Milf and RCC14

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
I agree with you but for a different reason. If he is going to pay off the infamous vacation he is going to have write two totally separate updates. One for the mountains and one for the beach. I can't imagine there would be that many renders that could be used in both situations
Agreed

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Thanks for the update

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
talking about multiii Routs that gonna make each update shorter for players and harder to make for Dev!
more Renders, more time needed to wait but shorter story and less content for any route!!!
This is Example from previous Updates:
i found 9 different scenario for 1 scene!
last scene of part1 ep15
if nicole invite john and be alone with him, he can have sex with him and rest of story she need to pretend she is cheated on her husband and she started secret relationship with john! or she can prevent the sex and keep teasing him.
1 (2).jpg

in another scenario Husband will be there and they start sharing with john! and it gonna effect on rest of story for sure. there are also some sub choice with less effect.
4.jpg

in other routs john is completely out of story, we have Bob another co-worker in couples game. still we gonna have some sub choices, Bob can fuck nicole or just watch and masturbate...
3.jpg

in another scenario there will be no Bob or john! couples gonna have sex But they playing another game that can effect rest of the story. Nicole gonna make call to Lee or Kevin or john! and talking about futures plans with them. maybe Dev gonna ignore this 3 option effects on rest of the story .
2.jpg
this is insane.
it can't going on like this. some routs gonna crash soon.
this is the biggest reason why we have to wait more for each update.
we getting 850-900 render update and it feels less compare to old 600 render updates...

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
if she plays the cheating card with John which I like, there is no way John doesn't try to have sex with her at work. that will be something that steve can not monitor full time so they'll have to discuss this. is steve content knowing that to keep the farce up, she'll have to play along at work without Steve watching. otherwise, they'll have to reveal that it was all an act and steve knows. they can still fool around but in a much more controlled setting.

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
talking about multiii Routs that gonna make each update shorter for players and harder to make for Dev!
more Renders, more time needed to wait but shorter story and less content for any route!!!
This is Example from previous Updates:
i found 9 different scenario for 1 scene!
last scene of part1 ep15
if nicole invite john and be alone with him, he can have sex with him and rest of story she need to pretend she is cheated on her husband and she started secret relationship with john! or she can prevent the sex and keep teasing him.
View attachment 2823695

in another scenario Husband will be there and they start sharing with john! and it gonna effect on rest of story for sure. there are also some sub choice with less effect.
View attachment 2823702

in other routs john is completely out of story, we have Bob another co-worker in couples game. still we gonna have some sub choices, Bob can fuck nicole or just watch and masturbate...
View attachment 2823706

in another scenario there will be no Bob or john! couples gonna have sex But they playing another game that can effect rest of the story. Nicole gonna make call to Lee or Kevin or john! and talking about futures plans with them. maybe Dev gonna ignore this 3 option effects on rest of the story .
View attachment 2823716
this is insane.
it can't going on like this. some routs gonna crash soon.
this is the biggest reason why we have to wait more for each update.
we getting 850-900 render update and it feels less compare to old 600 render updates...
not to correct you, but... I also have the same signature as your "fan" and I can tell you that you missed 1 ending, it's 10! xD apart from Jhon, Kevin and Lee there is also "Sid" (the guy who made a good move to pass his phone number to Nicole at the post office), and since we are going to spoil... I think they were talking about going to the movies, and I look forward to that scene that may also be with Jamie that they talked in the pool next to Sarah. What an exciting game!
1.jpg

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
if she plays the cheating card with John which I like, there is no way John doesn't try to have sex with her at work. that will be something that steve can not monitor full time so they'll have to discuss this. is steve content knowing that to keep the farce up, she'll have to play along at work without Steve watching. otherwise, they'll have to reveal that it was all an act and steve knows. they can still fool around but in a much more controlled setting.
Also the IT guy she was flashing at work needs some Nichole action too

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
There is a delicate balance in having too few routes and having too many routes. I also play A couple's duet and this guy has like 9 different paths. The difference is you basically decide on the path in the first two chapters and then keep it going. He actually has a walkthrough that tells you how to get to each path. This game has way to many choices which (in my opinion) makes the updates take longer. Let's face it, when you have so many different choices you have to develop completely new renders, completely new dialogue and then there is the coding (which I have no idea about but I would imagine it takes time). To me the frustrating part is that choices made 5-6 chapters ago impact the new stuff. I don't mind if one update has different options, I actually think that's smart. But when I have to go back 6 chapters, make a new decision and then skip through the rest, it makes it a bit too much. I know this is his first game and I would love to ask him what he would change if he got to do it all over again. I think what he should do (at least for his patreons) is whenever he does an update he should put out a list of choices you made previously that will effect the new update. He doesn't have to tell us what they will do or how they impact the story but it would be helpful. For instance in the waterpark update he could say "the bathing suit choice you suggested to Sarah in Chapter 9 will effect this update. Also the decision to let Archie and (can't remember her name) continue or not continue the blowjob from Chapter 3 will effect this update." This game has become so big I can't even guess how he stays on top of everything. I really respect his ability to do that. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
One more thing. In the update with Joseph after the museum I did one playthrough where Joseph talked about getting Nicole pregnant (no sex but he talked about it). I can't figure out how i got there and haven't been able to recreate it.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
There is a delicate balance in having too few routes and having too many routes. I also play A couple's duet and this guy has like 9 different paths. The difference is you basically decide on the path in the first two chapters and then keep it going. He actually has a walkthrough that tells you how to get to each path. This game has way to many choices which (in my opinion) makes the updates take longer. Let's face it, when you have so many different choices you have to develop completely new renders, completely new dialogue and then there is the coding (which I have no idea about but I would imagine it takes time). To me the frustrating part is that choices made 5-6 chapters ago impact the new stuff. I don't mind if one update has different options, I actually think that's smart. But when I have to go back 6 chapters, make a new decision and then skip through the rest, it makes it a bit too much. I know this is his first game and I would love to ask him what he would change if he got to do it all over again. I think what he should do (at least for his patreons) is whenever he does an update he should put out a list of choices you made previously that will effect the new update. He doesn't have to tell us what they will do or how they impact the story but it would be helpful. For instance in the waterpark update he could say "the bathing suit choice you suggested to Sarah in Chapter 9 will effect this update. Also the decision to let Archie and (can't remember her name) continue or not continue the blowjob from Chapter 3 will effect this update." This game has become so big I can't even guess how he stays on top of everything. I really respect his ability to do that. Anyway, that's just my opinion.
even in " couple's duet " with 9 different and obvious routs as you noticed lots of these path not getting any content in last update! and some of them didn't get any for more than one update.
Devs seems to try satisfie everyone with different tastes but in the end everyone gonna complain about late update or few contents.
there is another great example "a wife and mother", when updates comes for this game you usually get no content from your saves! you must come to froums and ask for route which get contents for new update to see some new Renders!

not to correct you, but... I also have the same signature as your "fan" and I can tell you that you missed 1 ending, it's 10! xD apart from Jhon, Kevin and Lee there is also "Sid" (the guy who made a good move to pass his phone number to Nicole at the post office), and since we are going to spoil... I think they were talking about going to the movies, and I look forward to that scene that may also be with Jamie that they talked in the pool next to Sarah. What an exciting game!
View attachment 2823797
i usually pick Laundry instead of Post office!
Laundry seems more promising to me, but we didn't see laundry guy anymore.
glad to find out post office guy is still in the story ...

Reactions: cococonmono

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
i usually pick Laundry instead of Post office!
Laundry seems more promising to me, but we didn't see laundry guy anymore.
glad to find out post office guy is still in the story ...
Once again this proves my point. The laundry\post office was in episode4 or 5 and was never mentioned again. When I got to that point in chapter 15 I was thinking "who the he'll is sid?"

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
View attachment 2823797
We want uncle lee

• Haha
Reactions: cococonmono

shreyanzh

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 2823797
How did you get here? For me it always ends up with her either coming with janitor or with Jhon..........

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes