Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
personally when there are possibality of a lot of new exciting games, i won't go to do the same things...
I’m mixed on that idea. While I do like to see a variety of new characters I’ve seen it go overboard especially in NTR games. Every update basically becomes “introduce new male character, wife fucks new character, repeat”. That gets old after a while. I would prefer a nice mix of characters but too many gets boring

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
He has a new poll on his patreon. Basically it asks which person who the couple has already had fun with would you like to see them with again?
Options are
Yanlin
Eric and colin
Kevin
Joseph
Martin and sarah
Nancy (I’m not sure but I think she is the chick Steve picked up in the bar when Nicole was with Kevin)
So far it’s close between Eric/Colin, Joseph and Kevin. I just don’t get the concept of the old man thing but to each their own. Which would you like to see? I thought the Sara/Martin thing was really good
He can be an old man, but someone would have to fuck her with him, because he himself is too ineffective.and is only good for a blowjob in gloryhol.

I'd like to see some dirty scenes in a sex club, preferably gangbang.Or do something like Nicole has gone off with someone to a closed part of the club, and the husband doesn't notice and the security don't want to let him in because it's only for couples, and they think he's come alone, at a time when Nicole would be getting fucked on several dicks, and he doesn't know what's going on with her and is worried about the whole situation....

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
So I don't think Nicole would be ready for a gangbang without Steve. So far, he's kind of always been indirectly involved. But soon we will know more. I think Nicole will show herself very openly at the pole. But 800 pictures later we will know. The rest I leave to the imagination

Reactions: Rastafoo

visan

Jul 28, 2021
There are already lots of games with "couples" where the focus is on the wife alone going berserk, while i dont like it, for that i can play the other games, i also dont care if this hapens in this game, all i want is the chance to avoid it in my play path.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I’m mixed on that idea. While I do like to see a variety of new characters I’ve seen it go overboard especially in NTR games. Every update basically becomes “introduce new male character, wife fucks new character, repeat”. That gets old after a while. I would prefer a nice mix of characters but too many gets boring
i never meant new male character , game already have +20 male character (can possible involved in their game) and they are already introduced enough, but they didn't sexually involved yet like:

Henry
Oliver
Brian from Gym
Jeff
Archie
Lee
Jim from office
the Guy who Steve Contact for more professional photo-shoot
Gym Janitor
, ...

introducing new guy? Hell No Need

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
i never meant new male character , game already have +20 male character (can possible involved in their game) and they are already introduced enough, but they didn't sexually involved yet like:

Henry
Oliver
Brian from Gym
Jeff
Archie
Lee
Jim from office
the Guy who Steve Contact for more professional photo-shoot
Gym Janitor
, ...

introducing new guy? Hell No Need
Damn now that you laid all of them out you have a point. And what about the young kid she is tutoring? Plus you can add all the women. You know Casey is going to come into play and then you add Carmen, either the blogger or the older lady at the water park. I will be interested to see who gets a shot and who is not. If I had to guess I would say that Brian is a definite future player as well as Mohan the young boy.

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
you leave out a few guys....
the new guy in the pool with Colin, the homeless guy, the father of the guy who is teaching, the guy from the post office or the old guy... and seeing what happened with the technician at work I guess we don't know what will be the next adventure that awaits us.
Maybe Nicole will repeat with some guy from the club outside the club, with the black guy in the shower, with the sales clerk, who knows?
and I'm sure I'm leaving out a few more guys....
What I'm not forgetting is that in each update the developer leaves us some good surprises.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
So I don't think Nicole would be ready for a gangbang without Steve. So far, he's kind of always been indirectly involved. But soon we will know more. I think Nicole will show herself very openly at the pole. But 800 pictures later we will know. The rest I leave to the imagination
She could be drunk, someone could put something in her drink or Steve could do something in that club that she doesn't like, one scene like that would be something interesting, because when he's present all the time and watching over her, there's a lack of adrenaline

different things happen in this type of club, different people come there in this perverts and not everyone has honorable rules, so not always everything goes according to plan

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
you leave out a few guys....
the new guy in the pool with Colin, the homeless guy, the father of the guy who is teaching, the guy from the post office or the old guy... and seeing what happened with the technician at work I guess we don't know what will be the next adventure that awaits us.
Maybe Nicole will repeat with some guy from the club outside the club, with the black guy in the shower, with the sales clerk, who knows?
and I'm sure I'm leaving out a few more guys....
What I'm not forgetting is that in each update the developer leaves us some good surprises.
i tried to named more introduced and possible ones, and yes i definitely missed Mohan the young boy and even his father with his weird closed culture about sex stuff. Mohan and his father Route has great potential for unique story line too.

Reactions: cococonmono

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
One of the best things about this game is the number of different scenarios that could come into play. You also have to remember that in the game description it even alludes to them going too far. We know it’s gonna happen the only question is when. Also the update after this one is when they go on the vacation that was talked about in chapter 2. They will definitely have to introduce new characters then

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes