OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I am already a patron at GR. He has always answered, sometimes sooner, sometimes later. As written, who is not a patron, should not make any claims!

Reactions: angelm1ke

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I’ll go first. I think we all know that this episode will be a return to the red angel club. The question is who will they meet and what will they do? My guess is Nicole may finally get up on the stage to dance and then they will give the password that Sarah gave Steve in the last episode. Hopefully this takes them to the orgy room and they both have fun. After that I think they will go on the long promised vacation. I do have a theory that I’ve posted here before. I think somebody is taking pictures of Nicole while she doing some of games. My guess is that it’s her friend Brian and he is going to blackmail her. Just guesses but I figured if we are going to guess those are mine. 99% chance I’m wrong across the board but it doesn’t hurt to try

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I’ll go first. I think we all know that this episode will be a return to the red angel club. The question is who will they meet and what will they do? My guess is Nicole may finally get up on the stage to dance and then they will give the password that Sarah gave Steve in the last episode. Hopefully this takes them to the orgy room and they both have fun. After that I think they will go on the long promised vacation. I do have a theory that I’ve posted here before. I think somebody is taking pictures of Nicole while she doing some of games. My guess is that it’s her friend Brian and he is going to blackmail her. Just guesses but I figured if we are going to guess those are mine. 99% chance I’m wrong across the board but it doesn’t hurt to try
i think she will start Dance by Oliver offer, not this time.
Orgy is fun. but they also mentioned about Dark room and BDSM room. they seems not into BDSM but Dark Room fit for them.
i never saw any game using Dark room in sex clubs. personally i saw it one time in one french movie!

Reactions: cococonmono

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Is that the beach/camping trip mentioned early in the game that they didn't seem to get around too?
Yes. Its going to be difficult for him. He's going to have to write two totally different situations. One for the beach and one for the mountains. I can't imagine he will be able to use any renders in both choices. I will be interested to see how he pulls this off.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Yes. Its going to be difficult for him. He's going to have to write two totally different situations. One for the beach and one for the mountains. I can't imagine he will be able to use any renders in both choices. I will be interested to see how he pulls this off.
By disappearing til Christmas like last year XD

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Why does everything always have to be so complicated. I think we'll know more in three weeks. In ep. 3 or 4, there was talk about vacation. Now comes Ep 15 Final. We can be happy that there are 4 updates a year. At the moment updates are scarce in other games!

Reactions: Adviar5050

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah he's stayed pretty good on updates every 8-12 weeks. I guess its based on how much time he has since he's said he is working alone and has a full time job.

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
I would love to see a blackmail plot.

Reactions: jenyabest

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
There has been mention of several options for branching in this and regardless of the path each takes I am looking forward to them all. Given the process through which the husband is navigating all of the sharing, swinging, etc. it could be there are options we haven't even thought of yet.

Regarding the "orgy" or "dark room" thoughts, would that be considered too much too quickly? Or has the story-line developed enough in everyone's opinion for that to happen at this juncture?

I'm also wondering about several potential plot lines that have only been partially developed:

Joseph path (contract/will outcome)
Black Warrior / Best friend
Professional Photographer (anonymous and nothing since the initial contact online)
Mohan/Amit
Others?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
There has been mention of several options for branching in this and regardless of the path each takes I am looking forward to them all. Given the process through which the husband is navigating all of the sharing, swinging, etc. it could be there are options we haven't even thought of yet.

Regarding the "orgy" or "dark room" thoughts, would that be considered too much too quickly? Or has the story-line developed enough in everyone's opinion for that to happen at this juncture?

I'm also wondering about several potential plot lines that have only been partially developed:

Professional Photographer (anonymous and nothing since the initial contact online)
Mohan/Amit
Others?
There definitely are a lot of branches in this game which makes it even better. Regarding the orgy or dark room concept I think we have to go big soon. Just continuing down the one on one path could become a little stale and I think you need to do it to push the game forward. Realize in the description of the game it hints about them going too far so since we are on chapter 15 I just thought it was time to add a little more. Regarding the plotlines I agree. I thought the photographer thing was going to be paid off first but I think the developer has said the next update is the vacation. You can add the Oliver path to that and I know in earlier chapters they talked about Nicole performing her pole dance routine. Also I think she will end up posing with Mr. Lee again. On Steve's side I wonder if they are going to continue either the Fiona path or (based upon your choices) one of the ladies he talked to at the waterpark. I think we can agree the developer has a lot of paths he could go down.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There definitely are a lot of branches in this game which makes it even better. Regarding the orgy or dark room concept I think we have to go big soon. Just continuing down the one on one path could become a little stale and I think you need to do it to push the game forward. Realize in the description of the game it hints about them going too far so since we are on chapter 15 I just thought it was time to add a little more. Regarding the plotlines I agree. I thought the photographer thing was going to be paid off first but I think the developer has said the next update is the vacation. You can add the Oliver path to that and I know in earlier chapters they talked about Nicole performing her pole dance routine. Also I think she will end up posing with Mr. Lee again. On Steve's side I wonder if they are going to continue either the Fiona path or (based upon your choices) one of the ladies he talked to at the waterpark. I think we can agree the developer has a lot of paths he could go down.
Has he posted any teasers on Patreon recently?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Has he posted any teasers on Patreon recently?
No. Wish he would but he has said he is really busy at his job. and if I had to choose between him working on the game or posting on patreon. I'm taking working on the game. I think he said in a post that he was trying to get the update out by the end of the month but there hasn't been a firm date. I have noticed in the past he has usually posted something about 5 days before the high tier patreon release

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No. Wish he would but he has said he is really busy at his job. and if I had to choose between him working on the game or posting on patreon. I'm taking working on the game. I think he said in a post that he was trying to get the update out by the end of the month but there hasn't been a firm date. I have noticed in the past he has usually posted something about 5 days before the high tier patreon release
Ok usually the devs I’m supporting if I ask them on Patreon or subscribestar if they can send us a pic from the update they usually do

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018

Mohan/Amit
Others?
Well like we talked about earlier in the thread, she went from condom sex to bare creampie with well known swingers. The dev thinks this escalation is perfectly normal even though multiple others felt otherwise. So I imagine he'll have Nicole getting plowed in the streets before we know it; this may be going the direction of "Adventurous Couple" ~ and we all know how THAT turned out

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Well like we talked about earlier in the thread, she went from condom sex to bare creampie with well known swingers. The dev thinks this escalation is perfectly normal even though multiple others felt otherwise. So I imagine he'll have Nicole getting plowed in the streets before we know it; this may be going the direction of "Adventurous Couple" ~ and we all know how THAT turned out
I think he responded on here about the whole condom controversy and it made sense to me at least. And if condoms are the biggest issue we have regarding consistency in the game I can live with that. But please don't compare this game to the train wreck known as TACO. That game went completely off the rails

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes